Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 03:30 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Decisions, Decisions
Lacklan Offline
World's best at making murderhobos cry

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-07-2020, 12:18 PM

BLAM!

BOUNCE!

BOUNCE!

SHUFFLE!

BLAM!

BOUNCE!

BOUNCE!

“HIIIIII-iiiiiii!”

Dressed in a loose-fitting black t-shirt and gym shorts lined with red flames, Sarah Lacklan flashes her Billion $$$ Smile as she rests a large rubber ball against her hip.

“Sarah Lacklan here-”

She tosses back her long platinum braid.

“-YOUR Universal Champion, and I’m speaking to you today because I was recently reminded of a pretty amazing accolade that I haven’t given anywhere NEAR enough emphasis on over the last three years. You see, while my Beloved and I were hanging out at home in the Egg after the long trip from France, we got a knock on the door, and guess what it was? A delivery! From Maine! My Mumsie has been having the servants clean out my childhood home and she sent us a bunch of my old stuff. Now, there was PLENTY of items you all already know about, like awards from cheerleading, dance, gymnastics, swimming, and ice skating, obviously. But guess what was ALSO there? Show ‘em, Beloved!”

Behind her, Kenzi Grey, dressed similarly in gym clothes, carries a life-sized trophy in one hand and another rubber ball in the other. She sets down the trophy in front of Sarah and then retreats to the background. The camera zooms in on the trophy, which includes a feminine figure holding a large ball, and then to the faceplate which reads...because of course it does…

Lacklanland Dodgeball Champion

“That’s rrrrrrIIIIiiiiiight! I was a KILLER dodgeball competitor! Here, watch this…”

Sarah shuffles her feet, swings the ball behind her, and sends the dodgeball careening into a wall. After slamming against the wall, it bounces back twice before plopping back right into her hands. Behind her, Kenzi sets down her own ball and begins to stretch, pressing one of her caramel legs against a wall.

“Now, you MIGHT be wondering why THIS happens to matter TODAY? Welp, that’s easy! Over on Anarchy, which is a brutal show to compete on if people weren’t such titty babies with their ‘iTS oNLy aNaRCHy’ nonsense...seriously, YOU try beating Ruby in her preferred environment and get back to me...we have Ruby versus Atara in the craziest lumberjack match ever! Not too unlike how Ruby and I beat up dum dum Oswald and Jenny in that roller derby match, this one is all about the TRUE stars of the match, those of us who will be armed with dodgeballs!”

Sarah tosses her ball up in the air and catches it. Behind her, Kenzi has switched legs and begins to limber up her other side.

“Now, it should be known that this is the FIRST TIME that the reigning Universal Champion will be at the modern version of Anarchy, which means it would be a momentous occasion regardless of stipulation, but now it’s even more so! Because I get to participate in some ball chuckin’! The real question is, of course, which one of the two will I be aiming for?”

Sarah presses her forefinger to her chin in a traditional “thinking” position, which makes her vaunted and admired dimple pop. Behind her. Kenzi has transitioned to pulling her right elbow across her shoulder so that she can loosen her rotator cuff.

“Obviously, there’s my ‘buddy’ Rubes. She and I have gone around and around fighting one another for the last year and a half, and while I have the most recent triumph at Leap of Faith, the bitch still has me down by TWO when it comes to Anarchy Championship matches! That is NOT cool and VERY embarrassing. Blasting HER in the face over and again would make me feel a LOT better about that. AND! Making her say ‘ow’ is one of my favorite things in the world.”

She pauses and taps her finger on her chin. Behind her, Kenzi switches sides and stretches and rotates the opposite shoulder.

“But Atty is kinda my buddy, too. She and I have shared some laughs and chatted over wine. Even made her a couple gifs! BUT! She has the WORST work ethic there is! Is she gonna show up to work? Is she just gonna stay home for some Greek-style lovin'? Is she gonna mope all day and break up with Fuzzy online six times? Could be anything! So I imagine that a shot or two in the face courtesy of THIS dodgeball champion could knock some sense into her."

She gives an exaggerated wink to the camera.

"While we are ALL going to gave some fun next Thursday, the truth is that I am contractually obligated to at least pretend to help the lesser half of Team SaRuby. So Atty? Better learn how to duck and dodge! There's a few people around here who could teach you all ABOUT how to dodge things!"

Another wink and smile. Behind her, Kenzi positions herself: Ball in one hand, curled against her forearm; one foot slightly behind the other; her weight on her heels.

“Hey, Babe!”

“...I’m working, Beloved…”

“Wanna have sex?”

Sarah immediately spins around with a bright smile on her face. As she does so, Kenzi shuffles her feet, quickly transferring her weight off the back foot and to the front, and then swings her loaded arm forward. The dodgeball flies through the air with a speed which Sarah could never predict, and the ball slams into her face hard enough that it drops her to the floor, her rump to the ground and her hands flailing.

WHAM!

“OW!”

Kenzi bursts out into mad laughter.

Sarah’s mouth is an apoplectic stammer.

Which is when the blood begins to come from her nose. At first a trickle, but quickly a torrent.

Kenzi stops laughing.

Sarah’s eyes blaze with intended murder.

Kenzi runs for her life as Sarah gives chase.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Lacklan's post:
(08-07-2020), "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (08-15-2020), Atara Raven (08-07-2020)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Lacklan's post!
Mr. Oz (08-10-2020)