Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 01:21 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big D-cision
B.O.B. D Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-06-2020, 06:01 PM

As a member of the XWF roster, I am contractually obligated to throw dodgeballs during the Main Event of yet another thrilling edition of Anarchy(one that's bound to sell-out with such riveting matches as Liam Roberts vs myself, and B.O.B. vs the Hawaiian-Slovakia Connection!)

The question is: who do I side with?

On the one hand, Ruby has never really done anything wrong to me, hell, I'm not even sure we've EVER interacted during our entire tenure here. That SHOULD be a good thing, but considering she's been Anarchy Champion during a big chunk of her XWF career and hasn't ONCE offered me a shot, is enough to put her on my bad side. Add in the constant praise by Centurion(who obviously wants to fuck her) and she can go fuck herself for all I care. I guess the 'b' in RuBy must stand for bitch, because she's an expert at cowering behind unimposing challengers such as Mastermind and Geri Miller(or whatever the hell she's going by now). How anybody could support THAT is beyond my comprehension!

So that leaves me with Atara Themis. She seems like a decent competitor to back, former Xtreme Champion, current holder of a belt not important enough for me to remember the name of............ but oh well, that doesn't change the fact the only thing deadlier than her beauty is her bite.

And maybe her bark.

You see, I had EVERY intention of being on Atara's side, but then she went and ran her mouth on Twitter about me, putting a bad taste in MY mouth. I don't blame her, though, losing to me isn't something to be proud of and has probably been eating at her ever since. Well, because she didn't wanna play nice, I won't be on her side, either!

As co-General Manager of Savage, it's probably best that I don't pick sides, anyway; wouldn't want management to be accused of playing favorites or anything. So, that being said, come Thursday night after I've ripped Liam Roberts apart like the enhancement talent he is; I will be putting my balls in BOTH Atara and Ruby's faces. And that ain't no story, it's the Cold Big D Truth......... straight from the GM's desk!!!

June 2019 XWF Superstar of the Month
2019 Relentless Fishing Contest Winner
1x XWF World Heavyweight Champion
1x bWo World Heavyweight Champion [despite what Miss Furry or James J. Dildo says]
1x NWF World Heavyweight Champion
2x XWF Xtreme Champion [current]
2x XWF TV Champion
1x XWF Internet Champion
1x NWF World Tag Team Champion (w/Slim)
1x NWF Xtreme Champion
1x NLCW Slamfest Champion
1x LCW Hardcore Champion
3x WWF X-Division Champion
1x WWF World Tag Team Champion (w/Seth Flash)
1x WWF Dark Champion
1x WWF TV Champion
1x EGW Fury Champion
3x XWF Federweight Champion
4x XWF Heavymetalweight Champion
1x 420* Cruiserweight Champion
2x CMW Hardcore Champion
1x XHW T.V. Champion
1x WXC Hardcore Champion
1x XPW U.S. Champion
1x WLFC Tag Team Champion w/Chance
1x WWC T.V. Champion
1x WWC European Champion
1x WWF 24/7Hardcore Champion
2x WLFC 24/7 Hardcore Champion

pin
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like B.O.B. D's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (08-15-2020), Atara Raven (08-06-2020)