Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 04:32 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you can dodge a ball you can dodge a blade
Mercy Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

08-06-2020, 03:58 PM

We see Madison step into camera range as she cracks open a bottle of some kind of fancy bottled water. Just off camera we hear a dull **THUD** sound.

Hey girl, what'cha doin?

The shot pans out a bit more, and we see Mercy standing next to a bucket of mismatched knives. She picks one up and appears to size something up that's still out of camera range. Her voice is somewhat muffled behind a surgical mask, but we're still able to make out what she's saying.

pRAcTICinG fOr DODGeBaLL.

With a practiced and skilled throw, she tosses the blade at something.

**THUD**

Madison takes a sip of water, considering the scene nonchalantly.

Oh yeah? I mean, Vinnie might have a slightly different idea of what constitutes "Dodgeball" but I'll sure as hell allow it.

yEs. Mercy's attention remains trained on what is in front of her. She goes for another knife, takes a moment to test how balanced it is, and then proceeds to toss that one off camera too.

**THUD**

Madison winces and makes a cringing face. Oh shit! You know what I just realized? Anarchy comes two days before Savage, and I'm set to face Atara then. Maddy sighs. I was really looking forward to humiliating the shit out of Atara too. Mercy, I hate to ask, but do you think you could just, like, aim to wound or something?

We scale back the view even more, and see that across the way is a life size print out of Atara Themis, nailed haphazardly to a board. A number of knives are sticking out of the print out, with a concentration of them in her face. Mercy turns to consider Madison. She narrows her eyes. Madison backs up a bit, tossing her hands up. Hey, hey, it's not like I book the shows! But listen, do me this solid and I'll make it up to you.

cRyInG GAmE. Mercy replies cryptically.

Madison lets out a big gust of air. Ehhhhh.....I don't know girl. I mean yeah, you got away with it ONCE, but again? I really think we're pushing our luck here. Plus it is getting INCREASINGLY difficult to buy medieval torture devices on Amazon. Bezos is cracking down HARD on that shit and....

Mercy grunts. ThEn NO deAl.

Madison pouts. Oh, come oooooonnnnnnn!

Mercy selects a machete that has odd rust colored stains all over it and returns her attention to the image of Atara.

Okay, okay, fine! We'll roll the dice on it one more time! It's a deal. Just please leave Atara in mostly functional condition, 'kay?

Mercy's hideous, distended lips curl into an evil sneer beneath her surgical mask. 'KAy She hurls the machete, and it imbeds itself dead center in the middle of Atara's face. DoDGE tHat.

[Image: tumblr_pf5gevNFKB1s05hv8o3_1280.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mercy's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (08-15-2020), Atara Raven (08-06-2020)