Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 10:50 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jimmy's Idea.
Thunder Knuckles™ Offline
A No Good Bastard

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-06-2020, 01:48 PM

**IDEA**

Jimmy barges into Thunder Knuckles's office, inside the Wrigley Building.

Thunder Knuckles! Ruby and Atara are having a dodgeball match!

Thunder Knuckles, who is on the phone trying to seal the deal on a shipment to customers in Japan, gives Jimmy the one-minute finger.

Fuck yeah, Mr. Taka!

Thunder Knuckles pauses.

Yeah, that’s what I said! We’ll send it next week, Mr. Fuku.

Thunder Knuckles looks irritated and hangs up the phone.

The fuck, Jimmy?

Well, I figured you could help out someone in a completely original match! I know how much you like those and-

Jimmy. Shut the fuck up. I’m busy. Plus, I haven’t been paid. I’m going to ride out this mother fucking CEO thing. Your big plan to hold a championship didn’t pan, my dude. Time to make some fucking money.

Thunder Knuckles starts to pick up the phone but looks back up at Jimmy.

Tell ya, what. Do you want to do this dodgeball thing? Knock yourself the fuck out buddy. Now If you don’t fucking mind I got a fucking company to run. Wrigley’s THUNDER STRIKE is fucking gold, Jimmy, gold!

Jimmy straightens up his shirt in a tiff.

Fine. I’ll do just that! Follow me, Cameraman!

Yeah, go fucking follow Jimmy for a bit, you creepy fuck. Oh, and Jimmy. Tell Atara I said what’s up? She's dope. Now fuck off! I got shit to do!

**INTENT**

Jimmy, followed by the cameraman, walks out of Thunder Knuckles's office.

Do you know what XWF fans? I know how important it is to have a hero and I don't much fucking care for Atara. Thunder Knuckles seems to like her but I know she's a snake in the grass. Always waiting for the next opportunity to fall into her lap. Not this time sister! Like I said It’s always good to have heroes and that's why I'm going to be helping Ruby. Yep, the Anarchy Champion! Atara you thought it was cute sending Thunder Knuckles a picture of Dietz Nuts was funny, didn’t you?

[Image: EdLe0kFXkAIIU0P?format=jpg&name=medium]

You remember on Twitter. Don't play dumbass now. Had a little laugh. Good for you, bitch. I’ve been training my whole life for this moment. You see, Thunder Knuckles is a hide and go seek champion. What no one ever realized, for that matter, even asked, while I was at Ohio State University I was the captain of the National Dodgeball Championship squad. Yeah, bitch! You’re fucked! Always prancing around the backstage area like a fucking show horse. Fitting really, seeing as you got those big ole horse teeth. Yeah, Thunder Knuckles would be mad if he found out but who's going to tell this even happened? He could give a fuck less right now. He's waiting on his paycheck.

Jimmy chuckles a little bit.

I'm not going to load a dodgeball up and hit you with it Atara. No. As I said before, I'm a National Champion. I don't need to resort to those tactics... Thunder Knuckles said it before and I say it to you now. Speed. Speed is what going to sperate you from this win and it's all going to be my fault! Dietz Nutz... Please... You're getting my balls in the face!

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Thunder Knuckles™'s post:
Atara Raven (08-06-2020), Theo Pryce (08-07-2020)