Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 01:31 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Onto my next victim
Scarlet The Hunteress Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-09-2020, 11:30 PM

Previously I told you all about myself growing up as the only female amongst brothers. I was virtually a tomboy. My father took them all out hunting and taught them how to hunt. It took me forever to persuade my father to let me join them.

Once he finally agreed after watching me wrestle for my school wrestling team and the nagging of my mother, he put me with my eldest brother Willard, who taught me how to track.

This was our very first conversation as he was teaching.

WILLARD: "So Scarlet, one of the biggest tips on tracking is looking out for fresh signs of where your prey is. If you are lucky, and after the big one, the signs should be really fresh, and you shouldn't be more than mere minutes behind. So say we are after a deer, look here. Footprints."

[Image: roe-deer-capreolus-capreolus-track-in-ra...EBJYF9.jpg]

WILLARD: "So we know it's heading in this direction. and we can tell by the pooh left by the deer how long it's been here."

[Image: fresh-droppings-european-roe-deer-260nw-595771667.jpg]

WILLARD: "So this is telling me that's it's recent, within say the last hour or so. So we aren't too far behind."

So I was hanging on his every word, and it soon became apparent to me, that I enjoyed the track of a wild animal, which then turned into the track of my own human prey, once I took on the Hunteress persona.

[Image: Zo%C3%AB-Kravitz.jpg]

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, this here is my 2nd opponent on Thursday Night Anarchy. Everyone who is everyone should who this is. Her name is Kenzi Grey, and she is the wife to our current XWF Universal Champion, Sarah Lacklan.

Not only is she Sarah's wife, but also Sarah's lackey. Wherever Sarah goes, Kenzi has to follow like a bad smell. Because she is the weaker member of the so called 'fearsome twosome.'

I don't buy that at all. Kenzi being fearsome.

Sarah could be considered as fearsome because she is after all the Uni Champ like I said.

They were once Tag Teams champions, but once again that was because Sarah did all the work, and Kenzi just sat back.

I wonder why I was given Kenzi as an opponent and not fed to the lioness herself, oh that's right, she no longer competes on Anarchy, not like back in the day when she did, which was earlier on this year, but she got too big for her boots, and decided to leave. And what about Kenzi. She followed her mistress right out of the XWF too.

And then Sarah returned, but did Kenzi? We haven't heard from the lackey of Sarah until probably this coming Anarchy when like I said, I have to take this bitch on.

So I beat Liam Roberts, and my reward is a part-timer? Someone's screw is loose and I'm sure of it.

Okay, I'll accept that my next mission is to take down this part-timer, lackey, someone who follows her wife around so that she too can look good, and bask in her shadow, as then she can say she is the wife of the XWF Universal Champion, so she can use that to make her C.V. look good, and get her and them into big Hollywood events.

So here's what's going to happen Kenzi.

You will be VICTIM #2.

You are my PREY.

BIGGEST PREY to date.

I'll hunt you down, because of your bad smell. The smell that you let off following Sarah around makes you an easy one to track down.

After all, we will be meeting in the ring, but this is going to my win. The biggest win of my XWF career to date.

There's only one last thing to say, Kenzi.

THE HUNT IS ON.

THE HUNTERESS HAS SPOKEN

WINS: 1
LOSSES: 3
NO CONTESTS: 1

VICTIMS:
Liam Roberts - Thursday Night Anarchy - 23rd July 2020

[Image: misfits.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Scarlet The Hunteress's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (08-13-2020)