Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 07:49 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dodge, cunt.
Noah Jackson Offline
Very Serious Wrestler

XWF FanBase:
Hardly anyone to be honest

(booed by most fans; hurts people even when not supposed to; often angry and shitty)

08-03-2020, 07:18 AM

Dodge, cunt.

A cricket ball hits the floor and bounces, knocking into a wall before flying back through the air into the calloused hands of the sickest cunt in the multiverse. I look to the cameraman with an arched eyebrow, noticing how well the cunt kept his shit steady. Fucking XWF cunt, shit show but ripper production values.

"G'day you saucy little cunts."

"It's ya boi, back at it again with naughty words and sick cunt aura that can knock a bull on its arse. I'm sure you have buncha questions and honestly fuck yourself if you think I'm gonna answer any of them you silly cunts. All that matters right now is something Fast & Furious taught."

"This is about family."

"My step-mum is up against a fucking grade A cunt who will dip, dive and cheat her way to victory. Spouting off lame-ass catchphrases and being the exact same person she was last time I ruined her life. A fucking cunt in a catsuit pushing her index fingers together whilst turning her heel and saying 'bUt I'm Da GoOd GuY.' That shit may work on child predators love but any cunt worth half his salt can see through your bullshit and when you're up against my FUCKING step-mum who is worth a fucking million of you, your bullshit can be seen to the fucking world."

I toss the cricket ball as hard as I can away from myself.

"My balls are gonna destroy your face- That didn't come out right..."

"Fuck it, what I'm saying is for one night the Sick Cunts are whole, the greatest fucking team you cunts have ever witnessed. We can be outmanned and out... Balled, but we will never fucking lose to a self-righteous ego trip like you cunt. Atara Themis is the best female wrestler in this hellhole, she's one of the best wrestlers I've ever seen. She has more charisma in her fucking pinky then you do in your entire Teen Titan frame. She's winning this no matter what, and me and my dad have made that a 100% fact now."

"I have reflexes quicker than a cat on cocaine and an arm like a roided up cunt who's been on the Hub for a week straight. You're gonna get fucking annihilated cunt, I'm gonna knock down any slimy cunt who dares look at Atty, I take any ball I can and toss them at lightning speed at you, I will fucking claw, bite and cheat my way to break every bone in your fucking body with rubber balls."

"..."

"Fuck never thought I'd say that, kinda miss Anarchy cunt not gonna lie."

"Right, anyway, fuck you Ruby, Atty you got this cunt. I'm gonna build a trebuchet to launch medicine balls now."

"Hardest worker out and don't forget to..."

"PUSH ATTY!"

[Image: iwofq6s.png]
FORMER:
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
[Image: l6KRzu8.png]

W | L | D
226 | 11 | 81

Star of the Month (August 2019)
1/3 Star of the Month (January 2020) with Fuzz and our Subaru
RP of the Month (November 2019) with Big Disappointment
Holder of the most wins in the XWF (Mostly house shows)
Holder of the most draws in XWF (All on Anarchy)
Winner of Sickest Cunt of the Year 2020
Winner of Greatest Wrestler who ever lived 2022
Holder of the world's rarest pog collection (Valued at $200)
Owner of Ned Kaye's cat that Ned named Deepthroat for some weird reason
Voted most feared man by Centurion (Twice!)
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Noah Jackson's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (08-03-2020), Atara Raven (08-03-2020), Johnny Legend (08-03-2020), Shawn Warstein (08-03-2020)