Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-15-2024, 08:29 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Pay Per View Boards » PPV Results
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
XWF Presents: Leap of Faith 2020!
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

07-27-2020, 11:12 AM

Greggo is looking bumpy as hell after all those bee stings, but he can't help but smile...

A flashback from around 2 weeks ago plays!

(07-12-2020, 10:50 AM)GREGGO has a wet scrotum! Said: "So there's this rumor going 'round that people on the xwf website saw Sarah Lacklan eyeballing my Manager profile less than an hour ago."

"I'm thinking this confirms reports that she's already received notice that I have been assigned as her manager and guaranteed winning ticket for the LoF match Ruby won't be winning. Why else would she just sit there starin' at my manager page all day? With this news not coming out of my first round Realtime Promo, Sarah will be more than able to comment on it right away if there's any error to this breakin' story."

"But some of ya doubted me. Then what happened in my client's promos? Didn't y'all think it was a little mmmmm fishy when this was as far as her comments about me went?

Sarah Lacklan Said:"Greggo...well...that’s all there is to say about that."

"That's not how my client talks about her opponents; she rips them to friggin' shreds spending 60 minutes a piece on them, mmmmmm..... But why would she do that to her own insurance policy? She wouldn't. Clients don't cut promos on their manager."

"Oh oh and guys, guys, it gets better. It was so obvious to the people watching the 24/7 halls... because here we are together."

(07-12-2020, 01:07 PM)GREGGO has a wet scrotum! Said: Greggo, standing next to Lacklan, can't help but giggle at Atty.

"Teehee, HaHa Atty. Mmmm, mmmm, MMMMM! Gurl you just got porked in a whole new way for once. Take your offensive comments and shove them at someone else. My client could walk you in her sleep."

Turning to his client, Sarah, he holds up a piece of folded paper...

"We're gonna kill it at LoF, Sar! You're already as good as cashing in on Fuzz after he bests that old fart Cent."

"Mmmm yup, oh and I even gave away the cash in on Fuzz and held the plans in the air. Heh. There was another point I also said out loud that the winner of Fuzz vs Cent would get cashed in on by my client but I think one quote is enough to prove it... and let's be honest we all knew it wouldn't be Cent getting cashed in on. HARDY HARR HARR! Now look who your champion is: My client. Duh."

"Sarah, I know we agreed I wasn't allowed IN yer Realtime Promos going into the show because I smell like used toilet paper, but have I proven myself yet? Or do I still need to sleep in the bird house out back? It's small. Didn't my divide and conquer strategy work great in the LOF match? I told you we would do better if we split up like that but keep careful not to hit each other. Thanks to me, I got the bee briefcase YOU may have ended up getting. I sacrificed this face for you, while you easily boyhandled Rubes so I wouldn't get cooties."

"Remember when I told you to cash in on Fuzz because I had guaranteed your win? Remember when I held up that piece of paper? That was written confirmation from Camp Engy that they were going to help ME help YOU win that there title. And look what happened. I told you the cash in was a lock, gurl. Doesn't MATTER how it happened. YOU were the one with the title at the end of the show."

"Please let me be in your promos now instead of keeping me hidden away when you're with yer friends. I shouldn't have to stay hidden in the toilet while I manage the most powerful wrestler of all time, gurl, but I'll let you decide where I work from as we put these wannabe athletes in their place right under your sexy, tiny toes."

Greggo has tears in his eyes. He is very emotional. He is shaking. Urine is traveling down his left leg when he barks out...

"Bow down to yer champion, X Dubyeh Eff! The Impenetrable Sarah Lacklan! You don't deserve my client!"

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Unknown Soldier (07-27-2020)

Messages In This Thread
XWF Presents: Leap of Faith 2020! - by GREGGO has a wet scrotum! - 07-27-2020, 11:12 AM
XWF Presents: Leap of Faith 2020! - by TD1 - 07-28-2020, 04:22 AM
XWF Presents: Leap of Faith 2020! - by Chris Page - 07-28-2020, 09:24 AM