Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-16-2024, 12:40 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith 2020 PPV
I WIll Fight You
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

07-25-2020, 10:36 PM

"We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender"--Winston Churchill

[Image: H8rundx.gif]

Maybe I respect you too much. I tell myself I don't respect you but God damn it I do. I don't like you, but you have never been in this game to be liked. Neither have I. You have always been in this game to earn respect and I've never beat you. I can look into the eyes roster members both new and old and tell them that I don't respect them that's because I deem them below me. Many roster members. New and old have stepped into the ring with me and have been equalized. Many men stepped in the ring with me and had their careers shortened or altered. But not you. You are my nemesis, my Achilles heel. But I think in a way I am yours as well. You might beat me a thousand times Robert, but you are always going to have to wonder when my next move will be and what it will be. I am not just going to be another body on the pile. I am not just going to be another victim on your quest to destroy everybody, no, because you can't destroy me. You have tried and tried but ultimately you have failed. You can have all the gold in the wrestling business, but your inability to take me out will always be your greatest failure. You will never be complete because I will not allow you to be complete. I'm going to haunt you until the day that you hang up the boots, and that is just how it is. I am going to make your life miserable, not only because I want to, because clearly I can.

You may strike Peter and I down tomorrow night, you may come out of the Pay-Per-View with those shiny belts that you covet so dearly, but in the end just know that you ultimately did not get the job done. If there is one thing that you can take away from your experience dealing with me is that I am everything that I say that I am. I am not saying that I am the best in the world anymore because quite frankly until I beat you I cannot claim that, but I can say that I am one resilient bastard who just refuses to let go. I refuse to go away, I refuse to let all of my accomplishments go to the wayside all because of one man. While you are on a quest to control the wrestling business and on a quest to hold all of the gold that this company has to offer, I am on a quest to be the name that everybody remembers. I am on a quest to put myself in to the archives of the XWF by doing the one thing that both you and your partner Page failed to do.

Killing it.

You both seem to think but the only thing worthwhile in this business is holding gold, well I feel like sending a message is more important. I am the voice of the voiceless, and I am the one who is standing up for everyone who has been done wrong here in XWF. Everyone who has been screwed by management, has been bullied by people like you. I am the one who is going to build this place up..........

Just to knock it down.

You and I have been around the block, and even though we are in different places at the moment, we both have one word we can put next to our name. Legend. Like me or hate me, Chris Chaos is going to be a name around here for a goddamn long time. My wars with you will go down in history as some of the greatest to ever grace a wrestling ring. My rivalry with you will be regarded as one of the best feuds of all time. It will be one of things that kept this company afloat. We only have a handful of people on this roster who will make an all time list, and most of them do everything in their power to avoid one another. You and I, we don't do that. When you came back after you had your coniption fit, who was the first name you called out? Mine. Why? Why is a man who has never beaten you even on your radar?

Because you need me.

Robert some of the best matches you've had here have been with me. I am your security blanket, the one you go to when you feel like you need a win. You step into the ring with me when you feel like the XWF is a bit over your head, you kick my ass, and it makes you feel a little better about yourself.

But I kick your ass, also.

No match you've ever had with me has been a layup. No match you've ever had with me has been easy on your body. I push you to your very limits each and every time, and one of these days those limits will be a lot smaller.

"All we need is someone on this planet who isn't named Chris Chaos to answer the call."

You can claim over and over and over again that this isn't about the belts, that gold won't come between you and Page. That's adorable, but it's simply not true. You have way too much pride to be playing second fiddle to anyone, but way too much ignorance to realize that you've been doing it for an entire career. You can yell and shout the same old tired cliche over and over, 'you fear me', and 'I am big and bad', and 'I am Robert, hear me roar', but at the end of the day the only one who answers that call is me.

You've become Chris Chaos, Robert. Nobody wants to deal with you anymore so they tell you what you want to hear so you will go away. People don't respect you like I respect you. People also don't see through your bullshit the way I do. They simply don't want to deal with you anymore.....where as, with me, hell you are the one I enjoy playing with the most. Repeating yourself? Robert that is all you do. You and Page. The same thing over and over and over like a boring book that just won't end. Everyone else skips the pages or simply puts it down but not me. I read that book all the way til the end because I want to know every single word of it. Do you know why nobody has reached out to you two? Do you know why you're stuck here, running over the same names time and time again?

Because you aren't as good as you think you are. And you feel safe here, and secure. You feel wanted. The two of you may be able to go to any company on the planet and be successful, but you simply won't be what you are here.

You are what you are because of me.

Nobody else wants anything to do with you. Nobody else wants to put up with the politics, the games, the incessent arrogance when the only thing you can say about yourselves is that you neither of you could be an All Time Great on a solo's list. When people look back on the XWF they will see that win, loss, or draw Chris Chaos, singular, is the name they recognize. When those same people look at you two, all they will see is a squashed invasion and a 'champion' who played down to his competition. A champion who lost to legends and didn't become the demi-god he called himself until he got a little help.

Don't let them get to you, Robbie. Haters will be haters, let them hate. I respect you too much to see you cry.

I am here for you, the open arms you need to run to. The shoulder you can cry on when you've had a hard day. The same tired routine you've been using as a crutch for longer than we care to remember, that is me. Whenever Robert Main is brought up in conversation it will always be synonymous with CHAOS.

"But this is almost a night off if you ask me because as hard as you try to be a threat neither of you truly are.”

I never claimed to be. I said I knew full well that I expect to lose this match. I am not coming in with high hopes just to be crushed and let down for the umpteenth time. I am coming into this match with no expectations, so the only place I can go is up.

Well...maybe I do have one expectation.

I expect you to respect me the way that I respect you. I expect you to leave this match, whether its with your titles or not, and say to yourself that Chris Chaos has never once backed down. Most people run screaming for the hills when you two come down the pike. Most people piss themselves at the sheer thought of facing the two of you. But not me.

I LOVE IT.

I love being the greatest failure of your career. I love being the catalyst that will eventually unravel Cataclysm, strip it down to its very core. I love being the one that Robert relies on so heavily........

Remember the AX3 days? When you were a clipboard holding water boy? You needed me to lose because everyone on the roster had their eyes on me, and by me losing, it looked better for you. I was the ugly friend, and I made you look pretty by comparison.

Oh god, I was the DUFF wasn't I? I was the DUFF, I knew it! I knew it!

But I digress.

"but when you’re the premiere athlete of this organization".

I wish that were the case, Robert, I do. But there are sooooooooo many out there better than you. Warstein, for one. Soldier, but you know all too well about him. Robert, you're own partner is better than you. You make these claims. I wish you didn't make these claims. You are only making yourself sound worse!

You're better than that.

You continue time and time again to rank me near the bottom of the list. A bottom feeder, a basement dweller. I should be so far off your list that you don't even remember my name when you see me in public. But I'm not.

So let me say this, and be crystal clear when I do:

You. Will. Never. Be. The. Premier. Athlete. Of. Any. Fucking. Thing. Until. You. Take. Me. Out.

If I am so horrible, why can't you get rid of me? Why is booking Chaos versus Main in any way you want to book it good for ratings? Why is someone who you feel will never amount to a dixie cup of piss seemingly the one you're booked against time and time again?

Either someone is a masochist, or you simply aren't what you claim to be. OR.....maybe, JUUUUUUUUST MAYBE, Chris Chaos is a little more than you claim. They see it, I see it, and I think you see it too.

The best in the business, they handle their business. They beat the teams their supposed to beat. They obliterate and eviscerate their competition. You haven't done that yet. If Chris Chaos is so bad, why does Main vs. Chaos become the most must-see match every single time?

Think about it, Robert. You complete me, I complete you, and we..........heh....we.....

[Image: uTCoAlD.gif]

So spare the theatrics, and get off your high horse. I respect the hell out of you, Main, and I think that somewhere down in that caveman body and that wee little brain, you respect me too. You know what I do for your career. Your marquees, the Main Events, the big time matches.

What kind of low tier bottom feeder provides that?

I teamed up with Peter knowing full well what it was going to bring me. I know what Peter brings to the table. I do this for guys like him. I do this because guys like me and him have been kicked around for far too long. Peter has been ridden hard and put away wet more times than a calculus student at Stanford can count, but he keeps coming back.

I keep coming back.

And I keep coming back for you.

Oh, and AGAIN YOU STUPID ASS MOTHER FUCKER... LISTEN I DID NOT JOIN CHRIS PAGE BECAUSE I COULD NOT BEAT HIM... I BEAT HIM TWICE... TWICE... TWICE... PAY ATTENTION YOU SORRY FUCKER...

[Image: WtizwvU.gif]

Getting mad are we now, Robert? Getting salty having the truth thrown in your face over and over and over again. You're words, so shallow, so bleak. Delivered all big and strong, but brittle to the core. I never said you couldn't beat Shawn Warstein, I said you couldn't beat the Universal Champion. You see, the formerly fuzzy one has another gear he kicks on when the lights burn brightest. If you COULD have beaten him for that title, you WOULD have. Fact is, you have two wins that are no more than exhibition victories over a man who didn't have to defend his belt so he simply didn't care. Stop trying to prove to the world that you're something you're not.

YOU'RE HUMAN.

I have researched you, more than I care to admit. Over the last year or so, you could say I have obsessed over you. I used to get all mad and talk loudly, pulling my hair out and slamming my head against walls when I thought of Robert Main. You used to infuriate me like I currently infuriate you.

But not anymore. I've grown to respect you. You don't respect anyone, and that will be your downfall. You spent an entire promo on the defensive, with your back against the wall. You spent an entire promo explaining yourself to the masses, yet again. You spent an entire promo trying to convince us that the walls aren't beginning to crack. If I am such an idiot, why do you get so upset? Forget what I said, ignore it, and move on. But every time you hang on my strings like a puppet master and his marionette........

You're proving my point for me.

Why do I get under your skin so badly? Why do you feel the need to discredit my claims and make me out to be some lunatic who doesn't bother to pay attention? Why do you have to deflect your insecurities out on me?

Because that is what they are, insecurities.

Inside you're a scared little boy. Inside you're battling with yourself about if you're truly good enough, and Chris Chaos has been going out of his way to show the world that you're not.

I respect you, Robert, because I see myself in you. You're just like me. Well, you're just like I was. I used to get all upset about the smallest barb, the lightest jab, the tiniest touch. I used to let the little shit get to me. Not anymore Robert. I take what you say and I digest it, shit it out, and go about my day. I know how you feel about me, and I know how this roster feels about me. You can call me every name you have the capacity of pronouncing, but it just doesn't matter to me.

Sticks and stones.

But you, I point out one teeeeensy little thing........

BOOM.

Atom Bomb.

It is because you can't face the truth, Robert. And that's okay. I was in your shoes once, and I wore them well. You're not different than Centurion when he is called boring.... you just can't take the truth. Just because you say words all grunty and deep doesn't mean they're true. Just because you have an opinion of me, it doesn't make it true.

Opinions are like assholes, Robert. You know the rest.

So yes, I respect you because I see myself in you. I see the fire, the drive, the passion, but I also see the softer side. I see the sensitivity.

Sensitive Savage, I think that's what I'll refer to you as.

You're a deep person, like me. Until this very point in time, you've had my number. Hell, you may even have it again, but while we are here spilling truths..........

Gilly and I are both stronger than you'll ever be. Mentally, emotionally......we have been through it all and if you want to add physically to that list than so be it but at the end of the day you're going to have failed one way or another.

We are here to stay, which means you have purpose again. While you rot away in the lower title divisions, letting your partner cash in and win the belt that you let slip from your grasp, Gimour and I will be making memories at your expense for the rest of your miserable existence in this promotion. I am not afraid, and neither is Gilmour.

I will fight you anywhere, any time, any way. Kick my ass all you want......the result stays the same.

I am not going away.

I WILL FIGHT YOU

[Image: qPmWG2I.gif]

Oh, and by the way, its CHAOTIC INC. Not CHAOS INC. How many times have you said Chaos Inc now? How many times have you thrown research in our faces and yet pronounce the most simple stable name in this company wrong?

But yeah, I'm the idiot right?

[Image: zKgwQMn.gif]

[Image: XtskXNX.gif]
[Image: bvPk1P4.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Chris Chaos's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (07-26-2020), Peter Fn Gilmour (07-25-2020)