Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-15-2024, 10:30 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith 2020 PPV
Chapter: 7 We are not afraid to die.
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

07-25-2020, 04:58 PM

We rejoin Robert and Chris as they stand at the foot of the freshly dug gravesite belonging to Peter Gilmour and Christopher Chaos.

[Image: finished-grave.jpg]

” You two sons of bitches dug these for yourselves way before this encounter.”

Robert kneels in front of one of the graves grabbing a hand full of soil.

” You dug these the moment you tried to mimic what we are doing.”

” Drastic shift in their presentation.”

” Check. ”

” Catering to the darker side of your personality.”

”Check.”

” Going after a figurehead of the company.”

”Check.”

” Going after the SAME figurehead of the company.”

”Check.”

” Creating another faction.”

”Check.”

Robert stands up leisurely dropping the soil from his hand as he addresses the camera.

” It all goes back to what I’ve said about you the day we met… Chris Chaos wants to be Robert Main. Now that's some truth...”

” Well they do say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.”

Robert just shakes his head as his face become flush.

” My point is and always will be you just can’t get over the fact that I am now and will always be in a different class than you… I don’t have to crack an imaginary wall to do it either. In the ring, I've never played make-believe and I won't start. I can’t help that you aren’t capable of putting the pieces of the puzzle together to hang with me in the ring let alone defeat me; very few have.”

The air was so brittle it could snap, and if it doesn't, Robert or Chris Page just might. The Tag Team Champions stand with their arms crossed as no-one speaks. What is there left to say? After all the dull-witted things that have been said. Chris leans in with his hand raised.

” Sumbitch got me… twice.”

Chris lowers his hand and leans back.

” They say that trying the same thing over and over again while expecting a different result is the definition of pure insanity… Kinda sounds like the position you’ve found yourself in, and since you thought it was cute to flirt with that imaginary wall allow me to do you the honor of flirting back.”

Most watched from afar as Robert gunned down Chris Chaos multiple times... Each time further proving a point or getting vengeance for something Chaos had done. To say this wasn't personal would be an understatement. To Robert, it would always be personal. Beneath it, all Robert loathed the ground Chaos walked on... It was Chris Chaos after all that made the world despise him... Time and time again Robert has walked away from the ashes unscathed... Leaving the broken bones of a man that's beneath him in the middle of the ring... Countless times Robert has tried to wash his hands of Chaos... The thorn in the side though always came back for more. After so many undesirable consequences one would believe Chris would just stop and look someplace else for conflict... He can't quit Robert Main for an open-and-shut reason... His pride... He will never stop coming after Robert because he can't... Untempty-handed overthrow Robert this twisted feud will never end... Most people saw a bullet hole, Rtoort saw the person around it. He saw the pain in the ones still living mostly Jenny Myst who always had to pick up the fragmented pieces of Chaos.

” The book on this title defense was closed the moment Gilly was slated to be your partner... Having Peter as a partner is the kiss of death Chaos and you know that... You've lived it a few times already... Then Peter opened his mouth... Ouch, shit got worse... Way worse... The guy entombs himself every time he opens his mouth to the degree that one can’t take anything he has to say seriously. Except for that racist shit... Shame on you Peter... Ole Uncle Vinnie had to come down hard, didn't he? Peter your that pint-sized punk from elementary school that tried so hard to be a bully until he got punched in the face. Everybody has a plan until they get the living shit knocked out of them... Right, Chaos? Now as far as this federation being the only one that matters, Chris wake up... Do you believe I'm that naive? Do you think for a second I am that simpleminded? I know you have an exhausting time watching the bouncing ball around unless it pertains to you particularly... So for once in your career please listen... Perk those ears up and take notice, because this repeating myself shit is getting old as fuck... Now I know without a shadow of a doubt that I am a giant fish in an even smaller pond... I get it... But here's the silver lining and a nugget of information you are certainly unaware of... Page and I have an open invitation to any team in any federation on Earth... You to fight us? All you've got to do is ask and we will oblige no questions asked... Whether it's here in the XWF or the parking lot of Tokyo Dome... We'll bring the hardware... All we need is someone on this planet who isn't named Chris Chaos to answer the call."

Chris chimes in.

"That nine-year-old beat Peter dude…”

” Just like everyone else that has the ability of a cockroach, hence my point since we’re “shooting” straight, right Chaos? I know for a fact that there are wrestlers out there that are superior... Unknown Soldier is one of them... He stole one from me and then beat my ass like a drum... But this isn't about who is more sophisticated than me... Or anyone outside this federation at the moment... None of these "people" can save your pathetic hide... So go ahead and pull in any one of my blemishes that you'd like... It holds no water here... It makes you look like a chowderhead... Page and I both have been there done that regarding you... A few weeks ago we trounced you and Carnes... So, nothing that you are choosing to bring up will change the fact that this is about Chris Chaos & Peter Gilmour - vs - Robert Main and Chris Page... I get it, man... You desperately need something to stick... But these feeble shots won't cut it...”

” What more would you expect? They need oh so desperately to change the narrative because they know just how fucked they are only they’re not going to admit it.”

This one is a wrap... I fully expect that this time you to come to terms with leaving empty-handed... Because Chico... Wait... Wait... Wait...That's Carnes... I get you two jackasses confused seeing how you both sound exactly alike... The writing is all over the wall on this one. We are just too overpowering for one person to deal with especially if that one person is you of all people; so yes, we’re walking into this booming with confidence. Just like we do any other match our titles are at stake in. We are fighting Champions... But this is almost a night off if you ask me because as hard as you try to be a threat neither of you truly are.”

” But hey guys, we’ll give you a C plus for effort... When it comes to getting the job done all you’re going to ever be worth is a C... Because in the end you both always fall short.”

” I’m not even going to begin to call Gilmour on all his nonsense….”

” I already have.”

” Good point.”

Chris shoots the camera a thumbs up.

” There’s no coming back for ole Gilly, I mean isn’t he at the Tokyo Dome? Has someone called him and guided him to the right part of Tokyo or are we going to let him stand outside the Tokyo Dome with his dick in his hand, or was that Steve’s?”

” Brother don’t get me back on that tyrant because it’s not going to be good for anyone.”

” I’m just asking a legitimate question because every time Pete opens his mouth you can all but see the purse fall out followed by the glitter.”

Page breaks and finally starts laughing under his breath. It was a cruel mocking kind of laugh.

” Leave Karen alone, he’s slowly embracing himself.”

” He does realize it’s 2020 and doesn’t have to stand in a closet, right?”

” Dude, he runs with Chaos, he’s completely downplayed his partner by essentially calling him a nobody..."

There’s a quick pause from Chris before he states.

” And Chris Chaos all but got on his knees and sucked the soul out of your cock with that first piece of business. How did it feel to hear him say such flattering things about you after our last encounter when he tried the same bullshit everyone tries… Including Carnes apparently, if you see his polished turd he put out, I’d almost say these two people share a brain.”

” In regards to Chaos trying to play swallow the leader on the tip of my cock he’s all but waved the white flag and admitted defeat, it would have been cute and all if I halfway believed him. This is his attempt to lure us into some sort of false sense of security before laying the hammer down… And that might work on the bottom feeders he’s accustomed to being in the ring with lately but when you’re the premiere athlete of this organization one thing you can do is peep game a mile away.”

” Did you just call yourself the premiere athlete of the XWF?”

” I did.”

” And when exactly was the last time you got in the ring?”

” Wargames bitch...”

” There wasn’t a ring, bitch!”

Robert flips Page off while Chris shrugs his shoulders.

” When your name is Robert Main you don’t have to wrestle every show, you don’t have to run out and look for the spotlight because it shines down upon me anytime I open my mouth, or step foot in a ring…”

Robert cuts his eyes towards Chris as he continues.

” The White House lawn or the Oval Office. I'm making wrestling great again?”

Robert shifts his attention back towards the camera.

” The point is I’m the bee's knees of Professional Wrestling and I know it... Do I have friends in high places... Damn right... But to insinuate that I am only successful because of those friendships is arguably the single biggest bitch move anyone could ever make…”

Chris chimes back in.

”… and this whole time I thought Pete was on the bottom in that relationship.”

” They’re both a couple of bitches at the end of the day and it looks like we’re going to have to prove it yet again.”

Chris steps forward.

” We are Cataclysm and we are the nightmares that infest your minds while you sleep at night. We are the two that your parents warned you about and we are the dynamic duo that is going to hang on to the XWF Tag Titles for as long as we damn well, please. Both of you are just mere speed bumps along the way.”

” And do yourselves some favors and leave Theo out of it because he’s a nonfactor, a nonfactor to the degree that if he fucks you the titles will leave with you.”

” That’s right boys and girls we’ve just removed the “protection” from the equation and now the odds can shift to an even playing field; if Theo fucks you he’s fucking us and if he fucks us he’s not leaving Leap of Faith on his own accord.”

” We don’t need security blankets in place to skunk a couple of scrubs like the both of you and come Leap of Faith we’re going to mop the floors with you before moving on to grander things... Oh and own another fucking Pay-Per-View.”

”… kinda like both of you if you keep up with the stupidity, so do yourselves a favor and come to the realization that you’ve already lost… It's game, set match... The only question is how bad are we going to make it for the two of you.”

” The open contract is still on the table for any of you to sign. Find yourself a partner and step to the plate; sure you’ll get dropped on your face and leave with your tails planted firmly between your legs… But at least you can say you tried.”

” There’s a reason why we are standing on top of this mountain looking down at all of you much like there’s a reason you’re down there looking up here at us. We are the talk of the town and love all the attention you’ve all given us. The more you keep our names in your mouths the more you’re selling us.”

” Good luck to Shawn and Centurion because you’re going to have to work hard as fuck to top the performances that we’re going to put up for the world to see. In one night Cataclysm will run through nine talents and stand victorious establishing further exactly why we are…”

” Simply.”

”Better.”

” Than.”

” You.”

Both Page and Main flip off the camera before stepping to the side exposing both graves.

" Chris, I'm not finished with you just yet... I felt the need to point out a bit more of your stupidity...You said I don't have what it takes to beat Shawn Warstein? You got me there buddy... For the first time, I'm shocked by your oafishness... It's stunning... But hey I just can't stand it when you are right man... I mean I pinned the Universal Champion twice in a matter of two weeks and won the covited superstar of the month in May because of it... But hey... What do I know right? So as far as I don't have what it take to topple the Universal Champion... Been there and done that too... Hell, I even turned down a Universal Championship bid on this very card... I mean yeah I'd win the Universal Championship again and all but shit... I thought I'd let the old guys have it out... If we are all lucky Cent and Shawn will both break their hips and die slow painful deaths... And when Page wins that case... If he cashes in... Good for him man... I'll be the first one to say stupendous job... High five and shit...

Chaos gold isn't going to turn Page and me against one another... Because we've got a boatload of it... That's petty shit, my man... That's something I don't know... You would do... See we are a unit over here... But hey man nice try throwing that narrative out there again... Head that same one when we defended the Tag Titles against you... Rinse and repeat right? One of these times it will stick... You say I've always had someone backing me and you are correct Chris Chaos I have... But so have you... Pot meet kettle... Jenny Myst, Peter Gilmour, Carnes the list goes on and on... I've always had friends in the business... You, on the other hand, have never had friends you've had associates... People you used until the well dried up and when you could not get another ounce out of them you stabbed in the back... Tell me how many times I have ever stabbed anyone that I ran within the back... Hasn't happened yet and never will. I am something you are not... A man of my word... Point out a time where one of my friends has ever helped me pin your sorry ass to the canvas... Never... When did APEX defend the Universal Championship for me? Besides when we defended the Tag Team Championships and the Universal Championship at the same time... No one has ever helped me pin a single person tot the canvas... I did that all on my own... So, yes while I did have friends... They never helped me win matches... Oh, and AGAIN YOU STUPID ASS MOTHER FUCKER... LISTEN I DID NOT JOIN CHRIS PAGE BECAUSE I COULD NOT BEAT HIM... I BEAT HIM TWICE... TWICE... TWICE... PAY ATTENTION YOU SORRY FUCKER... THIS RIGHT HERE IS WHY PEOPLE CAN'T STAND YOU! Not knowing what is going on Chris is rookie shit... Not doing a single second of research going into a huge match is lazy shit..."

” What? Are you telling me Chaos doesn’t pay attention to anything that doesn’t involve whatever the fuck he’s trying to do?”

” Shocking I know.”

” Well… not really… it is Chris Chaos we’re talking about here.”

” I’m the code you can’t crack and while you continue to go to the same well and drink the same water one day you’ll wake up and realize that this entire time this hasn’t been political and the only person you can blame for sucking as bad as you do is you.”

” You can make whatever insinuation or allegation you choose to and throw it in our direction but it isn’t going to change the result that we are leaving Leap of Faith exactly as we’re entering… with the XWF Tag Team Championship.”

” Failure is what both of you have in store.”

” But failure is something that you’ve both have a taste for every time you’ve encountered either of us.”

” Individually and collectively.”

” Your time of relevance is about to come to a dramatic close because everything you’ve tried to work towards over the last several weeks has just come to an end. You’re not us. You never will be.”

” By all means keep talking though because the more you talk the more a walking contradiction you’re both becoming.”

” I knew this was going to be easy but I didn’t expect it to be taking candy from a baby easy… but I think there are a couple of other guys that want to get in on the fun.”

” There are always two personalities and while we’ve kept the monsters at bay perhaps it’s time we wake them up and let them play.”

” I couldn’t agree with you more.”

Both Chris and Robert turn their backs to the camera and peer down into the gravesites. They look towards each other before Chris steps forward and jumps down into Peter’s grave while Robert jumps down into grave marked for Chris Chaos. We get an aerial shot of the gravesites to see Chris and Robert have each laid down and placed their hands across their upper chests.

To be continued.

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2017 Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team War Games 2017 W- APEX
Mr. 24/7
[Image: Qfgvjya.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Robert "The Omega" Main's post:
Chris Page (07-25-2020)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Robert "The Omega" Main's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (07-25-2020)