Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 01:55 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dolph Ziggler
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

06-16-2013, 06:52 PM

For those that know that Dolph just lost the world heavyweight title. Am I the only one furious about his?

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

06-16-2013, 07:28 PM

It's obvious that unless your name is John Cena, WWE doesn't care..very rare that a guy is world champion that ACTUALLY deserves it and actually holds onto it for more than a month or a few months..Punk is the only guy in the last few years I can think of..if u cant tell, im anti-Cena..it is pathetic that WWE continues to basically piss away guys like Ziggler and Cesaro and younger guys like that. Bryan is just now getting into that area of where hes a legit guy again and who says he doesn't end up being just another transitional reign for ANOTHER Cena reign or Lesnar or somebody like that..Who knows if we see Punk get the belt back for anywhere near that long again..Ziggler is a perfect example of what is wrong with WWE. Phenomenal young talent, one of the most respected athletes in recent memory, sells like a champ, has the looks, has the moves, has support of the IWC and many hardcore wrestling fans....and yet he goes on random long losing streaks..gets stuck with people like Vickie..has TWO very short title reigns, even though he is one of the harder working men in the company. Yet guys like Rock who is a part-timer holds the belt for a longer period..guys like Cena who for YEARS has proven to not exactly be the best wrestler..or promo man..or fan favorite..but just because he sells a lot of t-shirts to little kids and is good at riding Vince's lower extremities apparently, it is constantly CENA CENA CENA...Its the politics of the WWE and like CM Punk said in his shoot..until Vince isn't running things it aint likely to change.

apologize for the rant lol

W-L Record Since Return: 1-1 (singles or tag) 0-1 (special/gauntlet matches)
[Image: pdCdNLq.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

06-17-2013, 09:31 PM

i was PISSED!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

06-17-2013, 09:46 PM

I was there live to see it, and it was weird as fuck... seriously.

I'm not sure what the experience of that match was like at home WITH commentary and such... but to be there seeing it live with no commentary, and just seeing all the kicks to the head, etc... and then finally one of the kicks is enough to pin him... it was just really fucking strange. I remember blinking and asking my friend "did I miss something?" because it felt like Ziggler was supposed to come back from all the cheap kicks and mount some kind of offense, but nope... all of a sudden it was a 3 count and Del Rio is new champ. Weirdest moment to me of the entire PPV.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Nightmare Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

06-17-2013, 11:02 PM

I initially thought that Dolph's head injury must have worse than firsts thought so they put this match together were he can lose the title then have time off to recover.

I haven't seen the match yet but it now may seem like a risky strategy having him beaten down by loads of kicks to the head if indeed he has a problem some issues with his head that he needs time off for.

So now I am at a loss for why they have done it

[Image: nm_zps35d07197.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Hunter Payne Offline
RIP Ray Peterson

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-18-2013, 08:13 AM

I'm gonna take the unpopular route and disagree with you guys. WWE has been wanting Ziggler to turn face for a long time now. And Sunday was the first big step of making seem like a vulnerable champion by having a good guy at the time ADR beat him back into injury. So when he does come back I expect him to break up with AJ and feud with ADR and get his title back as a face. I think it was awesome how ADR and Ziggler both walked in good guy and bad guy and by the end of the match completely switched.
Hate Post Like Post
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

06-18-2013, 08:20 AM

^I will agree that it is about time they made him a face, I just feel like you make it harder for him to be a believable long-term champion down the road when you have given him these two very short reigns and then the constant losing streaks, but I must admit I loved the reaction and his attitude last night, and getting rid of A.J and Big E and standing out on his own will help him tremendously.

W-L Record Since Return: 1-1 (singles or tag) 0-1 (special/gauntlet matches)
[Image: pdCdNLq.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Satoshi Daiki Offline

XWF FanBase:
Classic Heel

(usually booed; often plays dirty)

06-18-2013, 09:28 AM

I was extremely upset about it, but I see how making him a face will hopefully turn into a big push as he is the best bumper in WWE very Shawn Michaels-ish and he is a smaller guy, I think he will be much more believable as a face, I just feel they could have kept the title on him while doing the turn, he could have "squeeked" out a victory with a roll up or something and Del Rio could have still turned heel and everything could have been done the same so I think it was a premature title change and very disappointing.

Hate Post Like Post
Matt Lennox Offline
I cry like a baby

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-18-2013, 09:13 PM

I think they should let Mark Henry take the WWE title but we all know that wont happen Sad

[Image: 311kzti.jpg]

Accomplishments
1 time XWF Xtreme champion
2 time FTW UFO E1999 champion
Hate Post Like Post
Adam Rollins

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-19-2013, 03:00 PM

(06-16-2013, 07:28 PM)TexasTornado AndyMorrison Said: It's obvious that unless your name is John Cena, WWE doesn't care..very rare that a guy is world champion that ACTUALLY deserves it and actually holds onto it for more than a month or a few months..Punk is the only guy in the last few years I can think of..if u cant tell, im anti-Cena..it is pathetic that WWE continues to basically piss away guys like Ziggler and Cesaro and younger guys like that. Bryan is just now getting into that area of where hes a legit guy again and who says he doesn't end up being just another transitional reign for ANOTHER Cena reign or Lesnar or somebody like that..Who knows if we see Punk get the belt back for anywhere near that long again..Ziggler is a perfect example of what is wrong with WWE. Phenomenal young talent, one of the most respected athletes in recent memory, sells like a champ, has the looks, has the moves, has support of the IWC and many hardcore wrestling fans....and yet he goes on random long losing streaks..gets stuck with people like Vickie..has TWO very short title reigns, even though he is one of the harder working men in the company. Yet guys like Rock who is a part-timer holds the belt for a longer period..guys like Cena who for YEARS has proven to not exactly be the best wrestler..or promo man..or fan favorite..but just because he sells a lot of t-shirts to little kids and is good at riding Vince's lower extremities apparently, it is constantly CENA CENA CENA...Its the politics of the WWE and like CM Punk said in his shoot..until Vince isn't running things it aint likely to change.

apologize for the rant lol

Cena has proved that he is very good at Promos, but the problem with Cena is that alot of the times, he makes kiddy jokes. Cena can wrestle, it's just he's no Bret Hart. I am a fan of Cena, but I believe he needs a Character change, and put over people more. I did not like his rapper character, and is fine with his character now as long as he is not making kiddy jokes.
Hate Post Like Post
Heironeous Offline

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

06-20-2013, 03:39 PM

I haven't even been watching wrestling for sooooooooo long it's crazy! When you said Ziggler was WHC I was like "What???? A guy from the spirit Squad!!!! Really??? Yeah he was pretty good but then he is close to the Miz In that respect."

I too get fed up on the same old people having the same old feuds with the same old outcomes. It stinks of the very bad said of the attitude era. I know most people raved about it but it always seemed to be Rock, Trips, SCSA or Taker who was the champion with a few odd ones thrown in.

I personally don't mind Cena, he reminds me a lot of the Rock back in the day. Making quick puns. I must say that I wasn't a Rock fan but pretty much everyone I knew was and they went on to be pretty big adult wrestling fans. He is no matter what way you look at it the face of WWE and the fans he is being targeted towards will be us in ten years time.

However grats to Ziggler, ADR I can't stand....

Successfully held a Wildcard Briefcase to Wildcard Weekend.
W3 / L2 Streak - 3W
Hate Post Like Post