Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:54 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith 2020 PPV
Admission of Guilt
Nathaniel Idenhaus Offline
Not a Nazi

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

07-24-2020, 09:07 PM

[Image: hEMt36q.jpg]

"Leap of Faith. One of the grandest stages to perform on. A night that will always be remembered. Not solely for the level of talent involved but also because of the caliber of designated matches. On top of that, we will see a rare occurrence when a member of the XWF takes on a competitor from Trinity wrestling, not something that happens every day. I am of course referring to my match against the 7'8", 550lbs - Pasha. This side show freak, carnival attraction got to become a fucking mutant after suffering radiation poisoning and rather than get sick and die, he turned into a massive, towering giant. An ogre, if you will... I wonder if he lives under a bridge? And now, like some kind of fucked up folklore or horror movie, we are set to do battle. He has to face me... a real life, werewolf."

"Lucky him."

"He gets to face a real life monster. A vicious beast. That will keep coming with the same fury and ferocity of a snarling, bloodthirsty wolf. Size will not matter when I tear into his flesh and rip him to shreds. It'd be in Pasha's best interest, if he would remember that and prepare for our battle. Ready himself for the upcoming fray and really wrap his mind around the dangers that he is going to face because he has not taken on a more brutal adversary. In his entire career, thus far. Never has an opponent been more savage or relentless. I will attack without remorse and do everything in my power, to render him into nothing more than a shredded, mangled, broken mess of a man, laying in the center of the mat, barely clinging to life. Utterly devastated. Never has he endured the suffering that I vow to unleash upon him nor has he experienced such an onslaught."

"Hear my words, Pasha and know that you should get your affairs in order before you enter the ring at Leap of Faith because there is a very, real chance that you will not survive our encounter. You may be a mighty behemoth in size but all men, still bleed and come the pay-per-view, you will prove to be no different. This I promise you. When we clash in the squared circle, you will know the true meaning of torture and tribulation. You will undergo the worst agony that you have ever, underwent in your entire, miserable life. And you will know true fear. There will be nothing you can do about it either. No where for you to go. No where to run or hide. There will only be you and me and your impending destruction."

"The hour of your demise is nigh, Pasha. You are doomed. Can you feel that... you fucking lumbering oaf? That metaphorical guillotine blade, hovering over your neck, waiting to drop and slice your head, clean off. Cause it's there Pasha and soon it is going to fall and bring about your forthcoming end. Aren't you glad you agreed to partake in this fight? See you in the ring, Pasha. I'd say I would make your inevitable annihilation quick but I'm just not a liar like that. Ferocious, merciless, beast... yes. Liar, no. Not even in the slightest."

[Image: Bnmf0sh.jpg]

Nathaniel internally rehearsed everything that he wanted to say to Sasha, a million times over; however, now that he was sitting in his car and it was parked in front of her apartment, his mind was a total blank. Seriously, how would he be able to tell Sasha, what he did and not sound like a lunatic?

Oh hey, you remember that car accident, well you almost died but I saved your life, by turning you into a werewolf. Yep, that's right. I am a werewolf and I've been one for over two years now. Just thought I'd let you know what I did and tell you, if you have any questions or concerns, I'm here for you and I will do everything in my power, to help you adapt to your brand new existence. As a monster, straight out of a horror movie. Oh by the way, your condition is also very contagious too and you can definitely pass the curse on to others, so I'd avoid doing anything that might compromise another's dna with yours because you will infect them.

There were zero ways to relay that information, without sounding insane. Still, Nathaniel was obligated to tell her, it's not like he could ignore the situation and hope the problem went away, that was neither realistic nor the right thing to do. So he decided that he would just "wing it" and hope for the best. Besides, what's the worst that would happen? He's perceived as nuts by her? A slammed door in his face, before she called the cops? At least, he was being honest and she'd most assuredly find out... eventually, that he had been telling the truth. Although, it would be preferable if she believed him, right off the bat and her status wasn't discovered by her and the world, after she ripped someone to shreds in the supermarket or something.

Werewolf problems, they were very real.

With a sigh, Nathaniel exited his vehicle and shut the door behind himself, briskly striding toward the front entrance to Sasha's apartment building. He pressed the button for her door buzzer and waited for her to answer. Several moments passed, yet there wasn't a response. Somewhere deep in the pit of his stomach, Nathaniel felt a growing sensation of dread. This wasn't a normal visit, after all. He didn't show up to merely check on Sasha. Nathaniel turned the woman into a werewolf. A hostile creature, capable of extremely violent and vicious acts, especially since she hadn't yet learned how to control, the beast within.

Making her no better than a feral, wild animal, quite possibly on the loose and terrorizing society. Which put the blood from Sasha's actions, directly on Nathaniel's hands. He would be responsible, for every deed that she committed. From now on. Till she knew how to properly manage her condition. Keeping that responsibility and gravity of the circumstances in mind, Nathaniel journeyed to the back of the apartment building. In one quick leap, he grabbed onto the fire escape and pulled himself up, before ascending to the appropriate apartment. Then he allowed himself access to the flat via an open window.

The place was dark when Nathaniel entered and it didn't seem like anyone was home. At least, that was how it would appear to the average human. Nathaniel; on the other hand, was a werewolf and his senses were heightened, granting him the ability to notice things that others could not and when he gained access to Sasha's abode, the stench of death was overpowering. As far as he could smell. It would take some time before the odor wafted to other apartments. Tilting his head, he listened and slowly made his way through the apartment. There was a distinct yet very faint, sobbing noise that drew his attention and led him straight into the kitchen, where he found Sasha on the floor. She was crying and huddled over the remains of a dog, still her attention was instantly summoned by Nathaniel's presence.

Upon sight, Sasha's eyes immediately flashed to an exceptional, golden hue.

[Image: h1YTYIy.jpg]

The deep, lustrous, supernatural shade of yellow, shimmering against the darkness of the kitchen, she swiftly hopped up to her feet and growled. It was low and guttural, the sound of an untamed beast set on instinctive defense, preparing to attack. Nathaniel released a nervous laugh and backed up as he raised his hands in front of himself.

"Sasha, it's Nathaniel, you remember me, right? We work together at Presence Resurrection Medical Center. I'm not here to cause you any harm. I come in peace."

Another growl. This time Sasha took a threatening step toward Nathaniel as well.

"You come in peace, you broke into my home. That is not the act of someone with peaceful intentions."

"Okay. You're right. That was wrong of me to do and I apologize but I swear to you, I had just cause. The matter is urgent. Crucial. It's imperative that I speak with you and when you didn't answer the door, I feared the worst."

"The worst? Why would you fear the worst?"

"Well, because I know that you contracted something, when you were a patient at the hospital and it altered your genetic code, so to speak."

"Altered my genetic code?"

"In a way... yes, your dna was changed, when you were overtaken by a type of condition."

"What are you talking about, condition? I feel fine. In fact, I feel better than fine."

"That's the thing. This condition isn't a disease or sickness. It's more of a reconstruction of your genetics, an overhaul of your dna, if you will and the process transformed you into a creature that isn't... human."

"A creature that isn't human?"

Sasha burst out laughing and shook her head in over-exaggerated disbelief.

"Well, if I'm not human anymore, then what am I? Hmmm?"

Deep sigh.

"A werewolf."

"Oh my god, it finally happened. Your brain finally broke completely. I knew you were cracked in the head, talking about all that world domination, mass genocide propaganda but this is a new level of craziness, even for you, Nathaniel."

"I am aware of how it sounds but I'm being totally honest here. You're a werewolf. Just look at what you did to that dog, I assume it's yours..."

Sasha glanced down briefly at the remains of the dog and furrowed her brows in distress. The golden glow fading from her eyes.

"Yes, that's my dog... J. D - it stands for Just Dog and I don't know why, I did that?"

"Because you're a werewolf now and it takes a lot to control the beast within. A monster inside that takes over and drives your desire to rip everything into fucking pieces. It's not impossible to command though, I managed to do it and yes, I had help but it still happened. I did it. And I believe that you can learn to maintain dominance over the wolf too. If you try. You don't need to be a slave to the curse and follow along with whatever the wolf forces you to do. Nothing more than a wild animal, acting on instinct. You can reclaim control and I promise, I will help however I can until you do. I give you my word."

Meeting Nathaniel's gaze, Sasha considered his words and then, narrowed her eyes.

"Wait. Are you telling me... that you did this to me? You turned me into a werewolf?"

"Yes."

In an instant, Sasha lunged at Nathaniel and dove straight at him, her eyes gleaming gold and claws fully extended, tearing through the flesh of her fingertips. She dug them into his throat as she snarled and glared down at him.

"You did this to me! My dog is dead! Because of YOU!"

"Only cause I didn't have another choice!"

Nathaniel exclaimed.

"You would have died, otherwise!"

Pause.

"I didn't know what else to do. I only knew that I didn't want you to die. I panicked and acted impulsively. I'm sorry. I would have never done it, if I believed there was another way to save you."

Rage still burned within Sasha's eyes, her claws digging deeply into Nathaniel's throat. Then suddenly, something altogether unexpected and strange happened, her expression momentarily softened and she kissed him. Talk about your personality change! From there, she ripped his shirt open and things took an extremely, different turn in direction, compared to an ambush and impending onslaught. A scenario which presented itself as a very real possibility and yet, Nathaniel wound up avoiding Sasha's wrath. For the most part, anyway.

[Image: VADiENp.jpg]
[Image: CbviDqC.png]
Current Hart Champion
1x X-Treme Champion
1x Television Champion
1x SOTM November 2013
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Nathaniel Idenhaus's post:
bRiaN sTorM (08-01-2020), Theo Pryce (07-25-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (07-24-2020)