Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-17-2024, 04:12 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith 2020 PPV
Doesn't wait for Welfare checks.
Thunder Knuckles™ Offline
A No Good Bastard

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-24-2020, 08:46 PM

**ADVENTURE**

Thunder Knuckles and Jimmy are on Thunder Knuckles's private plane headed to .

I promised to pull someone out of retirement, Jimmy. I will not disappoint the XWF fans around the world. In fact, Todd! Get your dick out of your hand and play the fucking clip.

Just kidding, mother fuckers. You thought we were going to get Noah Jackson?

Thunder Knuckles smiles because he knows he got everyone’s hopes up, only to let them down.

It’s called a swerve, mother fuckers. You'll all be happy to know though. That I’m headed now to . Actually, scratch that, censor that out. This is going to be great.

Jimmy looks down at his phone. Jimmy has his earbuds in so Thunder Knuckles can’t hear what he’s watching.

You know what, Cameraman? I’m glad you came along. Want a drink?

Thunder Knuckles reaches down into a blue cooler and pulls out a beer. Thunder Knuckles tries to hand it to the cameraman but the cameraman shakes his head and the camera “no”.

Your loss. Yep, all in all, I get to do two things, Cameraman. Visit someone close to me and prove that once and for all that ‘Ol Thunder Knuckles’s promises, are as good as gold.

Jimmy blurts out.

Slimy fucking weasel!

This gets Thunder Knuckles's attention.

The fuck you yelling for, Jimmy? The Cameraman and myself, are having a fucking intellectual conversation, over here.

Well, this can’t wait! You were booked to take on The Collector and now it seems like "The Collector", was just some big ruse to bring back Thaddeus Duke.

That name sounds familiar to Thunder Knuckles but you can see that he is really thinking about it.

He was a Television Champion when you came into this company!

Thunder Knuckles still trying to picture what a Thaddeus Duke looks like. Then he remembers Sabastian Duke. Thunder Knuckles smiles.

Didn’t I sell him out in a tag match?

Jimmy cracks a smile thinking about that situation.

That was funny, but, you shouldn’t have done that! But no, that was his dad. Where are those xbux now, by the way?

Vi-

I know where they are Thunder Knuckles that was rhetorical. Here this is what Thaddeus Duke looks like.

[Image: 157133546-288-k40896.jpg]

Like a bitch… From what we watched of The Collector. I already knew that. Who cares? He’s going to be just as easy as if he used his new name. You know, instead of trying to swerve the XWF audience. Once a turd always a turd. Am I right, or am I right?

Jimmy looks down because he knows Thunder Knuckles is in more trouble than what Thunder Knuckles puts on.

Plus, I'm better at swerves than he is. Need proof? Look at my production value for one fucking joke. Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit, Jimmy. It’s all going to be fucking fine when we land. I'm telling you. We’re going to go pick up . Fuck, I did it again. Todd, scratch that.

Thunder Knuckles points and winks into the camera.

I think I had one too many of these beers.

Thunder Knuckles kills what's left in his bottle.

We should probably run down what Thaddeus Duke did before he got fired.

Thunder Knuckles remembers something now.

Didn’t that little bitch make it on a magazine cover? What was it…

Jimmy knows that now is not the time for fun again games and starts to say something before Thunder Knuckles could cut him off.

Yeah, but-

Fucking Sexiest Incels, right?

Jimmy was unsuccessful. Thunder Knuckles is laughing to himself. Thunder Knuckles notices Jimmy isn’t smiling and gently smacks him on the shoulder.

I’m just fucking around. Why are you so fucking bent over this fucking cockroach? He’s a fucking lame. I’m going to beat him so goddamn badly with that fucking strap that he’s going to wish he was the fucking Collector. Just so his name wouldn’t be remembered for being the punchline to this joke.

Thunder Knuckles smiles again at Jimmy.

Well you're not a fucking joke anymore, Thunder Knuckles! You've become a real fucking problem.

I know I'm a fucking problem, Jimmy. I fucking wake up every day and keep getting better and better. I can’t fucking help it. It’s just, who the fuck I am.

Thunder Knuckles reaches up and hits the button to get the pilot's attention.

How much fucking longer we got, pal? I got shit to do.

The captain responds to Thunder Knuckles via intercom.

We will be making our landing approach in five minutes.

Thank God. This has taken a lot longer than I fucking thought.

We should go over Thaddeus Duke, Thunder Knuckles.

Fine. Get this over with, Jimmy. You won't shut the fuck up till you do. So just get it out of the fucking way.

Duke only became the Television Title because Lux secured his shot for the Universal Championship and vacated the Television Title.

Good for Lux. Wish that kid was still around. Not as the fucking Engineer guy but as the fucking weirdo who didn't know what fucking sex he was...she was… it was… Oh, who gives a fuck.

My point is who’d he beat for it?

Thunder Knuckles shrugs not giving a shit because he doesn’t think it’s important.

Jesus Christ, Thunder Knuckles! He beat BigD!

That sucks for BigD doesn’t it. I mean, D couldn’t even win a vacant title.

Jimmy puts his head into his hands.

Why do you never get the point?

I don't know. Maybe it’s because I don't fucking care. Well, who fucking took the belt from Thaddeus Duke?

Jimmy smiles and leans over and whispers into Thunder Knuckles’s ear. Upon hearing what Jimmy said to him, Thunder Knuckles’s smile went from big to enormous.

I do believe I’m going to save that for fucking later.

Jimmy smiles back at Thunder Knuckles.

You probably should.

The captain turns on the fasten seatbelt sign. Thunder Knuckles, Jimmy, and the Cameraman do like the light-up sign instructed. The intercom goes off with the captain's voice.

We’re making our final approach. I hope you’ve enjoyed your flight and we’ll be here waiting.

Thunder Knuckles pushes the intercom button for the captain.

Don’t worry about that I’m sure he’ll be on the runway. Just refuel when we land and take us the fuck home.

The captain responds to Thunder Knuckles via the intercom.

Roger that.

Once landed, Thunder Knuckles unfastens his seat belt and marches towards the door. The flight attendant opens the door to the private jet. That’s when you see him. The man Thunder Knuckles made a promise to. A promise of shiny.

EDWARD! Get the fuck in here, bud! High five!

Thunder Knuckles looks down at Edward’s missing hand.

EDWARD WANT SHINY!

Too soon, Bro? Okay, okay, let’s go get it.

Thunder Knuckles looks into the camera.

Chris Page… I hope you're paying attention, mother fucker. I know Centurion is.

Thunder Knuckles winks into the camera to queue Todd to play a hype video paid for by Thunder Knuckles.

[Image: 2eu7cb1.png]
**Thunder Knuckles vs The Collector Thaddeus Duke: Hype**

Narrated by Liev Schreiber

Welcome XWF fans to another XWF TV presentation.

On Savage July 13th, 2020. We saw an intense main event, resulting in a draw for Thunder Knuckles and “Chronic” Chris Page. One for wrestling purists between two resilient, durable, warriors.

A highlight of the main event, Savage July 13th, 2020, plays on your screen.

Next up we see another mouth-watering matchup that brings just as much, if not more, firepower to the big stage. Two fast, powerful, and excellently well-rounded wrestlers both very aware of each other's abilities.

Highlights of both Thaddeus Duke and Thunder Knuckles appear on your television screen.

A clash of experience over entertainment. Which leaves absolutely no room for error. One bids to further certify his status as one of wrestling's most entertaining men. Befuddling opponents and making XWF fans gasp in awe. While the other is looking for a seismic upset to bring some glimmer back to a once-promising career.

Some more highlights of both men are on your screen, switching back and forth.

Will July 26th, in Tokyo Japan, be the passing of the proverbial torch? Or, will Thaddeus Duke be the man to crack Thunder Knuckles back to reality? These questions and more will be answered at Leap Of Faith.

[Image: kki3O2v.png]

Your screen fades to shots of downtown Lima Ohio then shows Thunder Knuckles studying The Collector Thaddeus Duke.

In October 2019 Thunder Knuckles competed five times, winning three matches decisively. All en route to being October’s star of the month. The talent, power, and ability to live up to his moniker: “I’m here for the xbux” was evident from day one.

HOLD ON TO YOUR ASSES! BECAUSE SATURDAY’S ARE FUCKING SAVAGE!

Highlights of current and past Savage wrestlers performing big move, after big move.

DON'T MISS THE HOTTEST NAMES IN XWF SQUARE OFF FOR SUPREMACY! WARFARE MORE LIKE WELFARE! FUCK THAT SHOW! GET YOUR SAVAGE TICKETS TODAY!

[Image: 8sA0jLZ.png]

Highlights of Thunder Knuckles’s month of October play on your screen.

In just two months into his career, Thunder Knuckles claimed the Federweight XBUX Championship. With somewhat of a Bourbon Esque appeal, his amazing hair, and ferocious promo style make for captivating viewing. Currently unbeaten for his Television Title, at six and zero. With an array of vicious matches behind his name.

Highlights of Thunder Knuckles historic Television Title run are played on your screen for your viewing delight.

Thunder Knuckles is yet to take a step backward. Breaking down his opponents in effortless fashion in his promos. Whether it’s his opponent's strengths or their weaknesses his ability to make it look easy is what’s so frightening. July 26th sees another big test for Thunder Knuckles. Against a future top fifty all-timer. While many expect another one-sided showcase of brutality in promo work, by one of today's most entertaining wrestlers.

Some highlights of Thunder Knuckles promos play without sound on your television.

Born into a family of wrestlers. Thaddeus Duke came into XWF by the way of his father who also won titles in XWF. Thaddeus Duke, now with a Television Title run...

Some moments of the father and son play on your television screen.

...starting from September 14th, 2019 to October 19th, 2019. An Xtreme Title run that started June 13th, 2017 to July 31st, 2017. With these credits to his name, the Connecticut native has come back to challenge Thunder Knuckles for the Television Championship.

Some Thaddeus Duke highlights how to help build the fight, but not too much. Thunder Knuckles did have this production paid for.

Soft piano music plays. A heartwarming father-son moment plays on your television. The father throws a baseball to his child and the boy misses the catch. The boy runs up to the ball and throws it like a weak little girl. The father walks up to the ball and picks it up because it didn't even make it halfway to him. The father smiles at his son and reaches into his pocket. The father pulls out a pack of EXTRA: THUNDER STRIKE! He pulls out a stick and hands it to his young child.

Don’t worry, kiddo.

The child opens the gum wrapper and places the piece of gum into his mouth. The boy smiles.

Ready to go again?

The father puts his fist into his gloves and the young boy shakes his head yes.

Alright, here it comes!

The father throws the ball underhanded and the boy catches it. The father is so happy.

Okay, throw it back!

The boy cocks back his arm with the ball in hand and launches a fucking rocket to the father. The father barely gets his glove up in time and catches it. After catching the ball the father left it to fall out of his glove. The father takes off his gloves and his hand is welted.

[Image: GKEyk7m.png]

EXTRA: THUNDER STRIKE! Don’t be a pussy! GET GOOD!

However, shortly after his most recent comeback. His entrance back to XWF didn’t go quite as expected, losing his first match back to Roman. Under a different name, The Collector.

Highlights of Roman beating up Thaddeus Duke are shown on your screen.

Now, with an uphill battle of adversity. Will Thaddeus Duke be able to get back to the pinnacle of his career? Or, is Thunder Knuckles, all too much for this once bright star?

A couple of highlights of the two men flash one after another on your screen.

Thaddeus Duke in his better days, was a contender as a top-ten guy. A true throwback kind of a guy, always willing to go in with the very best, maybe more so now, than ever. After defeating Gage Gannon and his vicious outing with Evan Jackson. He seems to have gone up through the ranks quickly.

A highlight of both of The Collector's Thaddeus Duke’s most recent wins are shown.

On paper, it all depends on how you see it. Thaddeus Duke comes in with far more experience than Thunder Knuckles. However, Thunder Knuckles enters the ring as the much larger man. Also having to experience bigger and harder names, as of late, than Thaddeus Duke. Thaddeus Duke showed against Evan Jackson that he still remains sturdy. While Thunder Knuckles is still cutting his teeth.

Video of Thunder Knuckles studying his opponents hard before matches shows on your screen.

Neither man will have room for mistakes in this strap match. So while Thunder Knuckles gives the vibe of a man where things come, oh-so, naturally. Thaddeus Duke a legend, in his own right, is capable of shocking the world.

[Image: 4brJxyo.png]

Thank you for watching this XWF TV presentation of Thunder Knuckles versus Thaddeus Duke: Hype. Remember XWF Fans, stay safe and wear your freedom masks.

**PREACH**

Shit, I do a better job selling fucking Thaddeus Duke than Thaddeus Duke! Did You see that fucking epic hype video? I mean, my fucking god, I made him look like he has a chance! I mean shit it's like I should be getting paid to do it, or something.

Thunder Knuckles stops and stares into the camera with hate in his eyes. Within his mind, he is staring into the eyes of Vinnie Lane and Theo Pryce. After a few moments, the hatred leaves his eyes and he continues his promo on the true topic at hand.

Jimmy said to me once, history is a fickle bitch. You got yourself fired before we got to tag together and you were replaced by dear ole dad, in the Lethal Lottery tournament. You see, I have a history of killing Duke boys, Thaddeus. Once I sold dear ole dad’s ass out.

Thunder Knuckles smiles and shrugs.

He packed his bags and went back to whatever pig farm he’s running now. Sure you could say he beat me up pretty good. I’d say him leaving and me still standing makes me the real winner. Oh, and after our fucking strap match you can either return to the pig farm, work for Poppop, or slink back to that shit brand you work on. I don't give a fuck.

Jimmy can again be heard in the background. This time it’s much quieter.

He said he’s better than you.

You're better than me? That’s what the fuck you said. Well, Duke. That’s simply un-fucking-true. You see on my debut I clotheslined BigD off a fucking boat. Then I got the right to challenge for either the Television Championship or that piece of shit you currently represent, on that bunk-ass Wednesday night show. I sold that shit. I sold that shit to the man I beat on my debut, BigD. What did BigD do with his opportunity? The opportunity that was given to him, by yours truly ‘Ol Thunder Knuckles, for the sum of ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND xbux. BigD cashed that shit in on YOU!

Thunder Knuckles giggles to himself but quickly regains composure.

Jimmy tells me your fucking title reign only lasted thirty-five days because of ‘Ol Thunder Knuckles. So not to be a pajantic fuck.

Jimmy's voice could be heard off-camera.

Pedantic. The word is pedantic.

Thunder Knuckles looks off the screen and yells at Jimmy.

That’s what I said dick.

Thunder Knuckles look back into the camera.

Anyway, on my debut, I fucking beat you. Let that sink in, mother fucker. Anyway, BigD ended up holding onto his TV Title for forty-three days! Eight whole ass days longer than you! Until he eventually lost to the man I beat, Noah Jackson. Now, you can say what you want about my win, I could give a fuck less. It fucking happened. Noah Jackson’s reign was one hundred and nineteen days. On the day we fight, no matter what fucking name you use. That’s day one hundred and twenty for me, asshole. Which is eighty-five days longer than you. Eighty-five fucking days BETTER THAN YOU, and that’s just history. Fickle bitch, right?

Thunder Knuckles smiles like a cocky prick.

'Ol Thunder Knuckles is still changing the landscape.

Thunder Knuckles pulls out his wallet. He pulls out a one hundred dollar bill and puts his wallet back into his back pocket. He reaches into his breast pocket and pulls out a gold Zippo lighter and a cigar. Thunder Knuckles places the cigar in his lips and lights the one hundred dollar bill on fire with his golden Zippo. With the United States currency on fire, he lights his cigar.

The Television Title has been mine since day fucking one. Just none of you knew it. Hate it or love it. This underdog is on top and I'm going not going anywhere. As far as your second promo goes, Thad. Who am I kidding, we all know I didn't need your second fucking promo to win. #Betterthanyou.

The scene fades to black with Thunder Knuckles making a middle finger charade bird, with his hands, and puffing on his cigar. Just so, Thaddeus remembers this promo for the rest of his life.

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like Thunder Knuckles™'s post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (07-25-2020), Atara Raven (07-24-2020), Hanari Carnes (07-24-2020), Johnny Legend (08-02-2020), Nathaniel Idenhaus (07-25-2020), Peter Fn Gilmour (07-24-2020), Theo Pryce (07-25-2020)