Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 05:30 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feeling Like the Cock of the Walk
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

07-22-2020, 07:01 PM

Oswald stood up after delivering his last promo for the Pay-Per-View, and making his way to his bedroom, the black misty figures appearing once more and helping him getting naked, not for a shower, but to get ready for his working out. Oswald looked at his wife, who was also being disrobed as they began to get clothed for working out. While nude, he grabbed her by the left hand and twirled her around before kissing his wife as they dressed into their workout clothes. Which is pretty much him wearing no top and tight pants. She wore a black and pink sports bra and tight leggings. As they walked from their bedroom, he gave her ass a slap, smirking slightly as she caused a small squeak from the slap. They walked out to the in-house gym, then passed by the weights to get to the gym for more athletic things like running, basketball, tennis, or, as the skates show up, to learn how to skate and the misty figure took more of a shape, revealing a referee, and more figures appeared behind them, taking shape of more men and women. He looked at her, and she looked at them while he slapped one of the buttons next to the entrance, and as he grabbed the skates, he helped his wife put her skates on before he put on his own and wobbly skating towards the rink that was being formed out of the track.

Once in the middle, he began to move slowly. Alysia came up beside him, and began to hold his hand as they moved until he began to get a hang of how to move and stop himself. Once done, she released his hand and he began to take to the track like a monster, moving fast then going faster and faster, and to show his mastery of the skates, he turned around and began to roll backwards, only to face forward. Once he had got into the flow of the movement, they stopped and all of them got into position, only to start the actual roller derby match. The way it was, he had to pin one of the followers that was the Jammer. So they began to fight while rolling, throwing punches and elbows. Unfortunately, she wasn't that good of a wrestler, so the match was over before it truly started. The people then went back into their "normal" forms, leaving him and his wife and they went into the weight gym to begin training in a different way before the camera faded to black.

"So, Ruby. I have to face you tomorrow. Not for the title, but that's fine. What you don't understand is that I'm a monster. A man who can put people like you into the ground and you'll never understand what it means to be like me. To be someone who can destroy or break people just for looking at him long or making a deal and they decide that they want to renege on. I don't need a bunch of people in order to deal with you. I don't need Jenny to help me beat the shit out of you, I can do all of this without her. You have no idea what you're going up against. I can train all day to become a great roller derby person, but why should I? Facing me, it means you'll get your ass tossed around like a child on a swing. You don't know the past where I was the man who was used by others in order to break the bones of their enemies, to the point they don't walk, ruin their careers and give them PTSD whenever they see my name or my moniker of Ghost Tank. They look at me and know that they can run or lose. Who are you, though? You're the Anarchy champ, sure, but have you ever been the Hart champion? Doubt it. Whenever I get into any ring, no matter what it's made out of, I dominate and whenever you see me, I just annihilate and pin or submit a lot of people. So many people think they can win and they just end up looking up at the lights and I'm gonna make you that way. You're gonna look up at the ceiling, taking in those lights while I just skate out with a W and who knows, I may be next in line for your championship.

No matter how well Jenny does in her match, but here's a spoiler about who wins at the end of this match? It's gonna be a B. O. B. win because all the statistics show that shit. You call any analytical person, they'll look at you versus me and they'll see how big of the person you're trying to beat is, not just in height and weight, but by looking at his past and they'll be like 'Oh shit, she's getting murdered!' I'll have to make my factory change again in order to put out shirts again much like I did with Mastermind. I'm so big I'm mythological, so unstoppable you can call me Juggernaut, bitch. I've come back and I'm just getting better and better and you can thank the B. O. B. for that shit. Being part of the Brotherhood of Baddies has made me realize my true calling and you'll be unable to know just how pitiful you are against me. I want your title and I'm gonna work hard in order to strip you of it until you're crying and claiming it was unfair that you had to go up against the XWF's Goliath and you were too small and unskilled to even call yourself David Jr.

You'll be facing the Monster, but this one is able to crunch the numbers and once we face each other you're gonna learn that sometimes, the numbers can crunch YOU instead. Just remember what I've been telling you all for a while now, JOIN US! Join B. O. B. or else they sic me on you and end your reign."
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mr. Oz's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (07-23-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (07-22-2020)