Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 04:23 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eye of The Tiger
LiamRoberts Offline
Procrastinating King

XWF FanBase:
Hardly anyone to be honest

(booed by most fans; hurts people even when not supposed to; often angry and shitty)

07-21-2020, 08:13 PM

Savage has come and went and even though I was so sure I was going to finally get my first win; I did what it seems like I do best and lost yet again bringing my record to 0-6-1.

With the PPV coming up, I really had hoped to be able to finally pick up a victory before but now it looks like my match at this week’s Anarchy is the final chance.

Speaking of Anarchy what the fuck has happened to it?

I grew up watching my father wrestle on Anarchy and always dreamed of walking down the aisle as a kid, so when I was hired to the XWF I knew that I wanted to be part of this roster, but that all changed when I actually got here and saw what Anarchy had become; what was once XWF’s top show is now just some half-ass C show that only half of the wrestlers even give a shit about giving the fans a good show and are only there because they want a paycheck or deep down they know that they don’t have what it takes to handle the main shows.

That was one of the reasons I asked Vinnie to book me in a match this week because after losing 6 straight matches my confidence is shot and I have actually been thinking about maybe just hanging up the books and run back to London like a little bitch, but after some time with a bottle of JD and a little chat with my mother, I decided that I wasn’t ready to call it quits just yet.

I feel that a few matches on Anarchy might be just what the doctor ordered and that it would be the best thing to help me get out of this losing streak and finally get a win on my record.

So, this week I am wrestling XWF newcomer Scarlet the Huntress.

What a fucking name, I am shocked the DC hasn’t called the XWF yet about this unoriginal bullshit.

Could you not think of anything better or more original?

Sure, my name isn’t the greatest either but you see it is my actual name or well sort of.

My real name is William Robert Montgomery.

I didn’t want to actually use my real name as my wrestling name so I decided with Robert being my middle name why not just add an S to the end to make it Roberts.

Now that my last name was picked I had to decide what I wanted to use as my first name, I didn’t want to go by William or Will as my uncle wrestled under the name Will Evans and I wanted to try to distance myself from the family I never truly knew.

I know I say that but yet I haven’t stopped talking about my father since I came to the XWF, and it seems that I can’t go a promo without bringing Chasm up.

Fuck there I go again.

Ok, where was I? Oh yeah talking about how I decided on my name.

I kind of wanted to stay close to my real name as possible to honor the name my mother gave me and since Liam is the short form for William in some parts of the world, I figured it would be perfect.

Ok enough about me, let's get back to talking about Scarlet.

I fucking hate wrestling females and do everything in my power to get out of it.

No, it is not because I am scared to get my ass kicked by a female or that I think that females aren’t as good of wrestlers as males it is because this is 2020 and with the “Me Too” movement you have to wonder if a little girl gets her feeling hurt, is she going to go and tell everyone that you touched her inappropriately or that something you said classed as harassment.

We are wrestlers we can’t watch every little thing we say in a promo to make sure it doesn’t hurt someone feelings or worry that our hand might slip trying to do a move after some time under those lights makes each person a little bit sweaty causing you to grab an ass or boob by mistake.

I don’t really know anything about Scarlet so I have to wonder, but because I am not really in any position to ask for a new opponent, I am just going to say fuck it and do what I am paid to do and wrestle.

All I know about Scarlet is that she loves to dress up like some wannabe superhero, might be the reason for the shitty name, but might not, I don’t know as I was only partly paying attention to her promo for this match that she put up a few days ago.

I gather she is part of The Misfits Origination, just what the XWF needs another one of those idiots running around.

Hopefully, she is better than Mellissa, or whatever that other chicks name is, I have watched a few of her last few matches and wasn’t too impressed.

Again, I know me saying someone isn’t that good is like the pot calling the kettle black, I get it but that doesn’t change my mind on her.

Scarlet, I truly am excited for this little match of our as I am looking forward to seeing if you are as quick and agile as you said you were in your roster bio.

Yes, I read your bio, I couldn’t allow myself to go in this match completely blind.

Great theme song, by the way, Eye of the Tiger is a motherfucking classic, for me, it is more of a training song then entrance theme.

I hope you bring the eye of the tiger, the thrill of the fight with you on Thursday because I am ready for a fight and I am just a man with the will to survive.

[Image: zVNrMXw.jpg]

Record
01-25-03

Titles
1x Heavymetalweight Champion

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like LiamRoberts's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (07-22-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (07-21-2020)