Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 03:09 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith 2020 PPV
Chapter 5: Burying the lies.
Chris Page Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

07-21-2020, 03:42 AM

Chapter 6: Burying the lies.
[Image: INxKzlE.png]

” I told you all they had to do was open their manure spreaders and the ignorance would fall out of their mouths. Chris Chaos is probably shaking his head in shame after the dismal display put on by the King of the , Peter Gilmour.”

” Sometimes it’s just best to keep your mouth closed than say anything at all. Especially in this case… I’d never imagined I’d need a translator to understand an opponent but… Here we are… Thanks, Peter for upping the level of senselessness tenfold…”

Robert and Page shake their heads simultaneously; our Tag Team Champions are both appalled and offended by the performance put forth by their challengers… Robert shakes his head once more as Page releases the longest sigh in human history… Robert leers upward nudging Page as they both begin gazing at the night sky… Stars illuminate the heavens like the scattered embers of a fading fire yet appear stationary, an ancient artwork that comes back each evening to wash all the worries away. Robert grins, feeling the gentle summer breeze blow his hair bearded mane as he drifts away for a few moments. There were times Robert would stand underneath the universe closing his eyes and imagining he was out there in outer space, riding the boundary of the unestablished universe, watching an organized hailstorm of asteroids as he passed by. Flabbergasted at how each the stars would move, how each of the galaxies fall headlong and danced. But for now, Robert was here on Earth trapped in the year 2020… The constellations, who'd bared witness to an eternity would have to wait for now… Robert clears his throat laughing.

” Hey at least they can’t screw up everything…”

Page chuckles.

” Right…”

Even in the ink like obscurity the stars are brilliant, perhaps an oath that even when one desires the radiant glow of the sun there will always be those stars to bring reassurance of the light at the end of the tunnel. Habitually the luminescence is what most men and women thirst for, deprived of shimmer what would this world become? Varmints of the night forevermore to scuttling about and camouflage themselves from carnivores that are “Chronic” Chris Page and Robert “The Omega” Main… These two men have vowed to burn the XWF to its foundation and as these two great white sharks are getting closer to their collective goal… With each week, day, hour, minute and second that passes the closer they get… Cataclysm is becoming more unpredictable… They have become the thing that goes bump in the night… These two boogiemen see each of their adversaries as a meal and once the terror consumes their competition, our XWF Tag Team Champions overindulged on the broken bones and promises… The camera remains focused on the stars above as Page and Main speak some “tangible” authenticity.

” I don’t even know where to fucking begin with this cunt; for starters, he does know the Tokyo Dome and Saitama Super Arena are two different stadiums in two different parts of Japan, right? So why the fuck cut a promo at a building that isn’t housing the event, fucking idiot….” Chris pauses thunderstruck by the utter lack of intelligence that is known as Peter Gilmour. ” Or how about how he implied Chaos Inc. took out Theo and then took out you and implied that they even took me out “A few weeks back on Warfare and left me laying”… Is this guy being serious? I mean are you shitting me right now? This is what we must deal with? How perplexing, this shit is comedy gold… I went through all the footage from Warfare over the last two months and there’s nothing showing Chaos Inc. laying a whipping on Chris Page, but if you go back to Savage there’s plenty of footage showing three grown fucking men running away like a couple of bitches as I hit the scene.”

” Dude why are you glazing over the fact he made a grown man interview him in his underwear? And people out there call us weird?”

” Because I haven’t gotten that far you fucking nerd, but yes he did once again throw confetti with his homoerotic intentions per the usual, but that’s not what baffles my mind. How the fuck can someone spill so much bullshit that effortlessly all while “speaking the supposed truth”?”

” Because it’s Gilly bro… Don’t drop your I.Q. here man… The guy is a walking talking contradiction…”

” The dude is so underdeveloped I’m astounded Vin doesn’t have him riding in a short bus to every single event… Here we have a guy that used a piece of his promo to apologize for being a racist, apparently a promo the world saw; Nah bro, what the world saw was Gilly kissing the ring of Vinnie. How can someone that “speaks his mind” cater to dropping to his knees and putting the cock of the owner in his mouth like it was a pacifier?”

” Do I have to say it again, it’s Gilly.”

Chris lets out another abyssal sigh as the camera focuses only on Main and Page as they observed the moons sluggish ascension into the night sky… The moons beams were velvetlike, silvery and transparent an immaculate ambience of undying sorcery. It corkscrewed its incandescent offshoots against whatever they came across, submerging our Tag Team Champions in a candescent, spellbinding brilliance. Showering down drenching, as specks of enchantment and frosted hues, manufacture shadows that bathed in its intrinsic bewitchment. They continued watching its argentine light gleam across the cemetery as Page crossed his arms continuing with “unimagined honest-to-God truth.”

” At some point, people have to understand that ignorance is a choice! In the case of Gilmour, he’s a rare fucking breed of oblivious. I mean there’s just SOOOOOO much I can verbally ass rape him on that it makes my head hurt. Did you hear how we’re so dominate because we haven’t fought anyone?”

Robert smirks sadistically.

” It’s the typical challenger defense when you sit back and think about it.”

” It’s not like we can help the fact that nobody has the balls to put pen to paper and get in the ring with us. It seems like he’s forgotten about our standing open challenge for any team in any federations at any time; more importantly, Wargames comes to mind where we not only crushed the team Gilmour was on we also won the goddamn thing over the supposed best of the best this federation has to offer; and once we retain at Leap of Faith we’re still not going to have fought anyone formidable because the last thing Gilmour will ever be is a credible opponent.”

” Don’t tell him that!”

” Fuck Gilmour! And I mean that… Dude spent half of his promo apologizing while casting blame for being a racist shit on his dumb fucking parents… God I bet Mr. Gilly is embarrassed the condom broke...” [green]

” Kind of like how Gilly is going to be ashamed yet again as he suffers another catastrophic hammering on behalf of his team, but I’m almost tempted to slaughter Chaos for being mutton headed enough to bring Peter Gilmour to a gunfight. Peter, is the very last person on this planet I’d bring to a fight…”

[green]” He dares to ask me about my head and neck after taking a Gilmour Cutter to which I answer with a question of my own.”
Chris gazes into the camera with malice as he asks. ” How’s your record opposite me dimwit?” Chris smirks as he asks. ” How’s your record against Robert? Chris pauses for just a brief second. ” I’d imagine the answer to both of those questions is zero; so excuse the fuck out of me when I ask you a third fundamentally uncomplicated question; if you can’t beat us individually what in the blue hell makes you think you can do it when we’re at our strongest? Chris Chaos? Get the fuck out of here, you’re dumber than you look and sound if that’s the logic you’re trying to bring to the table. WOW… If you think this ends any other way than by YOU getting beat, AGAIN, you might want to stay out of my stash brother because you have lost enough brain cells as is.”

” You did say it best when you said even can dream. Chaos and Gilmour are going to get pounded like a virgins sex doll…”

The camera pans to a wider shot of the cemetery revealing rows of headstones each standing perpendicular in unbroken serenity… Robert bends down grabbing two shovels handing on to Page then draping his over his right shoulder. Robert then leisurely turns his back to the camera gazing over the sea of the dead. He watches each gravestone noticing that some were in the beginning stages of deteriorating with the weathering of a lifetime, gravestones covered in slime others though were polished and smooth marble… Most though were unmaintained with weeds and grass uncut, in Robert’s mind it seemed as if even their mourners had joined them six feet under the cold Earth. Robert looked to his feet where two new gravesites had been started awaiting their new occupants. Robert motions Page as the two stick their shovels into the soil… The cemetery was uncanny. There was an eerie sound, as Page and Main dug their shovels deeper…

There was a savage irony in each of the gravestones. Epically in the ones standing directly Infront of Robert and Page… Two brand spanking new gravestones each one draped with an XWF Tag Team Title… These stones were not for Robert or Page… No, No… But for Chris Chaos and the lonesome deadbeat Peter Gilmour, brawny, erect, and ready to last a few hundred years or more. These sites were something permanent to mark something so transient. The shit careers of two shittier wrestlers… Page tossed a shovel full of soil over his shoulder wondering how ironic it is that the flesh returns to the soil, the memories dematerialize, how life becomes suppressed, exterminated, extinguished. Mourners would normally flock to these stones as if they can halt the process. It's something to visit when they cannot bear the separation any longer. These stones are something tangible and dependable when all else is in turmoil… But let’s be honest these stone won’t get visited… Because no one gives two damns about a couple of despised pricks…

” Yeah, I just didn’t expect fucking Pinocchio’s lying ass to rear his ugly head; but it’s cool, this simply goes to show that people do think that they can ramble off anything and throw it against a wall to see if it will stick regardless if it’s true or not.”

” Well, at least he didn’t call you a…”

Page interrupts…

” Woah man… We can’t say that shit anymore… Let’s not stoop to Peter’s level here… Now then, where was I? Oh, yeah… The week isn’t over with yet, don’t give him too much credit just yet.” Chris winks at the camera as he continues. ” Hey Did you happen to see Chris Chaos eating his piece of humble fucking pie?” Robert can’t help but laugh at the first remarks made by the lesser Chris Chaos tossing dirt over his shoulder... ” It’s always so satisfying when you humble someone to the point they have absolutely nothing to say; and while I won’t speak on his words towards you, which you’re his target considering the time dedicated… But I will take a moment to politely ask you to get off my fucking jock you blithering moron… You’re not a stupid guy so let’s stop playing games because even you HAVE to know you’re fighting a losing battle which kind of has to do with you but mainly has to do with who you’ve been forced to bring to the dance. When we lambasted you and Carnes that felt like a pint-sized challenge, which your partner seems to think that the pairing constitutes as “nobodies”, whereas this just feels like a formality.”

Chris takes a moment sticking his shovel into the ground leaning on it gathering his thoughts before he continues.

” Your fucking partner downplayed you in his own words but lacks the common sense to realize it, and yet you’re going to carry that dead weight? Why the fuck would you even associate with someone like Pete anyway? Are you and Carnes that desperate for numbers that you reduce yourselves to the lowest of the low when it comes to the XWF? You choose a lower life form and you can hold your head high? Are you kidding me… Peter Gilmour is the scum of the Earth, he is the definition of what cesspool is. Gilly is the only person that buys into the bullshit you’re selling… Kind of like how you tried to sell us with that piss poor attempt that you call a promo… Robert and I don’t buy snake oil fucker… You don’t trash Robert because you can’t, he’s everyone’s kryptonite, not just yours. You’ve thrown every piece of trash against the wall when it comes to him and nothing sticks.”

Robert sticks his shovel into the ground pulling off his shirt. He then turns to the camera lighting a cigar as he brushes off each shoulder and casting the bird directly to Chris Chaos.

” Yet when you speak of me you continually fail to learn from your previous mistakes as your biggest hit revolves around me using Robert to get to the promised land… When yet again need I remind you that I was the man that won these titles…” Page points at the Championships laying over Chaos and Gilmour’s gravestones… ” I’ve been the man that’s retained them more often than not, so excuse the fuck out of me if I ask you what the hell are you talking about, kid? Why do you continue to reach for things that we’ve already discussed? Since you only pay attention when you’re involved in something as opposed to paying complete attention, allow me to take you by the hand like the child that you are and explain this one more time so that we can say we’ve covered this base.”

The sarcasm from Page is unreal as he lights a joint.

” Initially, yes, as we’ve gone on record more than one time in saying I certainly used Robert when I turned him on everyone, he cared about by showing him the feelings wasn’t mutual… But you know the funny thing about this story, is while yes, I used Robert, I latched on to Robert to take me to the stratosphere of this company… But then I proved my worth to him. Robert isn’t stupid, you didn’t think he didn’t know I was up to something. The guy is a fox in a hen house, he can sniff out bull shit like nobody’s business… You don’t think he didn’t have the same reservations when this party started back in November? And yet here we stand, the talk of the town and the focal point of anything our names are attached too.” Chris turns and addresses Robert. ” Robert, thank you for saving my career.” Chris shifts his attention back towards the camera. ” Much like I saved Robert… Robert saved me, and now collectively we are that insurmountable force, that uncrackable code that everyone wants to beat but none of you are skilled enough to get the job done. We do what we want when we want, how we want and to whom we want… Not because the powers that be have a hard-on for us, because nobody has the balls to stop us. Not your XWF Universal Champion or anyone on any roster on this planet… ”

” We are that duo that hits you so hard words appear on the screen.”

” We are that duo that backs down from no challenge.”

” We are that duo that legitimately has each other’s back and best interest at heart. It’s about retaining those titles above and behind us…”

Robert points blowing a cloud of smoke into the air…

” But more importantly we are that duo that’s going to leave Chaotic Inc. looking up at the lights as we stand over them still XWF World Tag Team Champions.”

” It’s not your fault that you are so far beneath us… Blame your parents because genetics is something you inherit.”

” Oh and before I forget, you’re both already throwing Theo in the mix like him being a referee is going to make or break your chances of leaving as the new Tag Champs.” Chris rolls his eyes before he continues. ” He’s got nothing to do with the lack of talent or ability that the two of you bring to the table as a tag team, and if you think that Robert and I are going to let him be your excuse for failing with flying colors you’re once again sadly mistaken. We got beef with Theo as well, I mean we’ve only been calling him out for months with no response like the chicken shit paper pusher he’s become. We have more at stake when it comes to Theo than either of you do and it has absolutely nothing to do with trying to garner attention… Unlike both of you.”

” It’s pretty pathetic, to say the least, that they’re already falling back on excuses and we haven’t even stepped in the ring yet… But then again, they are facing us… They have to have justifications on standby as opposed to admitting they’re dead ducks.”

” So, stop using Theo as your out because all that cock sucker is going to do is count to three and declare us the winners… Which that was happening with or without him in the stripes.”

” Losers… God damn how long does it take to get to six-foot?”

Page shrugs tossing his shovel out of the hole…

” Fuck um… Shallow grave?”

Robert nods leaning up against the hole taking a long draw off his cigar…

” Chaos I’m going to address you this time around because Peter is an absolute waste of time… I’m cutting my losses there… But you mentioned a particular word that perked my ears up grabbing my interest… You said I had become stagnate… Okay, I’ll bite… Tell me where I have become stagnate Chris? In the five or so years with the company, where did this happen? Did it happen when I was setting countless records? Or is winning Wargames something a person stuck in the mud would do? Maybe it’s only losing a hand full of matches? You are delusional guy… I’m one of the only things going for this damn place… You are correct though I am fine staying the same as long as I keep winning… That’s what this is all about after all, right? You see people like me don’t have to change anything, we go out and attain, we prevail when we are not supposed to… We dominate when the deck is stacked against us, we conquer because we refuse to bend at the knee… I deliver the goods because I am unparalleled… I triumph because I am exceptional… And I kick your teeth down your throat every fucking time because I am one-in-a-million… And if I didn’t Chris, I’d be sitting right there with you right now… I’d be at the losers table wondering just what I have to do… You see I don’t need to go back to a drawing board because no one in this company can down “The Omega”.

No matter how much you “change” one thing is damn certain… You’ll never climb this mountain… I’m totally fine living at the APEX of wrestling… Or as you called it the same level of obscurity. I call it holding the brass ring Chris… I call it the glass ceiling… I call it being one of the most decorated wrestlers walking the Earth… You cut your shit promo saying that you are telling the truth… Sure your very own twisted and demented version of the truth… You want some valid fucking truth? You have the audacity to blame everyone around you for your shortcomings. The roster, management, your fans… Are you that fucking naive? You made every member on this roster despise you because of the things that you have done to them… The cheap attacks because Chris Chaos wasn’t getting his way… The cutting in line for Championships when you don’t deserve a shot at any title this company has to offer. Embezzling the limelight from those that are more deserving… And you wonder why you are shunned? Wake the hell up… The genuineness of these statements are fabrications… Chris, you are the one that has stabbed everyone in the back that you have ever teamed with… No one painted a bullseye on your chest pal, you did that all on your own by fucking everyone over… So, spare us if we don’t listen to the cries… We’ve seen it all before… You have no one to blame for any of this but you…”

Page climbs up out of the hole nodding.

” Well said…”

Page offers a hand helping Robert out of the hole he dug… Robert brushes himself off flicking his cigar down into the shallow grave grabbing his half of the Tag Team Titles as Page follows suit…

“Chaos I cannot help the fact that you have chosen to keep treading water… You say each time I’ve devastated you that you’ve become a higher quality… I call bull shit… Because if that were the case, we would have seen the fruits of your labors by now… You haven’t demanded anything of yourself, nor have you claimed an ounce of individuality… I will continue onward stagnate as you called it… I’ve found my propose, Leap Of Faith you’ll continue looking for yours…”

” Hey have you ever pissed on anyone’s grave?”

Robert shakes his head.

” No but I know where you are going with this…”

Chris turns and faces the camera as he leans forward before he and Robert step to the side showing the two freshly dug graves.

"You two already know what these are, you dug them for yourselves."

Chris blows a kiss at the camera as we suddenly cut to static.

- HALL OF LEGENDS 2019
- 2019 Heel of the Year
- 2019 Locker Room Leader of the Year
- 2019 Feud of the Year w. Robert Main (you’re welcome)
- Former
[Image: OW3ycxe.png]
[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
With
Robert "The Omega" Main
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
XWF World Heavyweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Chris Page's post:
(07-22-2020), Atara Raven (07-22-2020), Robert "The Omega" Main (07-21-2020), Theo Pryce (07-21-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (07-21-2020)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Chris Page's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (07-21-2020)