Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 12:28 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith 2020 PPV
Soft Deadline I Hate Battle Royals
LiamRoberts Offline
Procrastinating King

XWF FanBase:
Hardly anyone to be honest

(booed by most fans; hurts people even when not supposed to; often angry and shitty)

07-18-2020, 10:59 PM

What exactly am I doing here?

I have been asking myself that more and more with every passing day and with each loss I keep receiving I can’t help but wonder if I in the wrong career field.

I came to the XWF to make a name for myself and prove that I was better than my father but it seems all I have been doing is making that name a joke, a laughing stock, just like he did to his own. I guess the old saying “Like Father, Like Son” is truer than I had hoped. I spent years watching my father run his name through the mud and ruin every ounce of the legacy that he might have once had, and when I got offered an XWF contract right out of my training I knew that I had to be better than he was, I had to show that even though I am Chasm’s blood that I am nothing like him. He was once one of XWF’s brightest stars, but that all changed when he stops caring about how the fans saw him and just about the paycheque. Just seems I can't do anything right, last week I wrestled in a match that I know I should have won but still lose, I don't know if it is because management hates me or if the Ref was just having a shitty day and figured they would take it out on me.

And then to top it off, when I opted in for Leap of Faith I asked and had hoped that I would have gotten booked in a rematch against Brian Storm, as I feel that my match against him could have been so much better, and my loss to him has been eating me up almost as much as my loss last week against Jimson. I guess I kind of did get what I asked as I am booked in a match against Brain Storm but it isn’t the one on one match I had hoped, and we will be in the ring with 10 other wrestlers in a 12 Person Over the Top Battle Royal. That’s right I am booked in the opening match in a fucking battle royal, I fucking hate battle royals. With being fairly new here myself I think that there is only like 4 people in this match that I know anything about. Storm of course, Dick Powers, McBride and XWF masked fatass Robbie Bourbon. Bourbon I only remember because he was someone that my father hated and enjoyed annoying. Dick Powers was in last month's PPV with me and while I sucked he managed to do a whole lot better and was even voted Top XWF Promo for the month of May. I don't do well in matches that have more than 4 or 5 people in it because I have about as much focus as Robbie walking into a room that has cake. I might be able to control myself and focus on the task at hand but soon enough I will be stoving my face full of cake and wondering what the fuck is going on. Does that mean that I plan on giving up and just taking the lose, sure because deep down I know I will be losing this match, so my goal right now in this match is to make sure that I am not the first person to be thrown over the top rope and if I can manage that, then that is as good enough for me.

So I guess I will leave tonight by saying this to everyone in the Battle Royal, good luck and may the best wrestler win but mostly I just want to say this

[Image: 15c0bf143399d428400169639686.jpg]
FUCK YOU

[Image: zVNrMXw.jpg]

Record
01-25-03

Titles
1x Heavymetalweight Champion

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like LiamRoberts's post:
Azrael Erebus (07-19-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (07-18-2020)