Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 07:19 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith 2020 PPV
Suburbia Pt-1: Welcome to the Neighborhood
Azrael Erebus Offline
NovaStar

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

07-18-2020, 10:58 PM

A house in the suburbs. Not quite as unique as owning a dark, mysterious tower that looks like it was ripped straight out of an oldschool horror film or fairy tale story, looming in the center of a thriving city. Yet, Azrael Erebus and Rebel Star seemed to make the transition, rather well. They moved all their stuff, unpacked, arranged everything and settled into their brand new abode, rather nicely. Azrael even brought his tower with him, although now it was tiny and appeared to be nothing more than a collectible statue, that sat on a shelf in his brand new laboratory. Located in an underground lair, beneath the basement of the residence and could only be accessed through a secret door. What? It wasn't like Azrael was going to change everything about himself, just because he lost his powers and moved to the 'burbs, nor would he leave his tower abandoned in the city. After all, at the end of the day, he was still the spaceman and even without super, extraordinary abilities, he still was an oddity. With all his unconventional hobbies and quirks, to boot. That was never going to change, even though his location did and besides, where else would he work on his inventions or store his robots, without a lab? Not to mention all the other things that he managed to accumulate, over the last thousand years, during his many adventures and explorations. Where would he put all that? Hmmm? In a garage? Please. This isn't Rick and Morty.

Now, this is where you come in... oh silent, invisible, ineffective watcher and recorder of events, once again you discover yourself in the presence of the man from the stars. Only this time you realize that this is probably the most uneventful instance, that you ever could enter. Seriously, Azrael is sitting on the sofa in the living room, eating a sandwich and using his laptop. He isn't even looking at anything cool, obscure or remotely interesting, he's chatting with Lila, on Discord. The room is totally quiet too. Plus, he is all alone, Rebel seems to be gone for the day or simply, not in this area of the house at this current juncture. Why did this moment in time need documenting? Right now, a doctor's waiting room or the line at the DMV, would be more exciting and yet, you're here and stuck. However, before you could spend another second feeling sorry for yourself, the doorbell rings.

Setting his laptop onto the coffee table, situated in front of the couch, Azrael rises to his feet and strolls briskly to the front door, with you in tow. Upon opening it, he finds a gathering of six women. They differ in the age range of mid-forties to early fifties, with various hair colors and styles, each wearing fancy jewelry, designer outfits and carry expensive handbags. A couple are adorned in rather large sun hats. Some have sunglasses on. One even appears to feel it was necessary, to bring her small dog with her as well. Still, despite their differences, the singular thing that they all seem to share in common is the excessively large, extravagant rocks on their hands. Every last one of their rings, must have each cost a small fortune and together, clearly a king's ransom. Also they all display, wide, beaming, blindingly bright, white teeth smiles. Obviously caught off guard by what he observes before him, Azrael arches a brow in inquiry and slightly tilts his head.

"Can I help you?"

The question comes out drenched in uncertainty and confusion.

Smile never fading or faltering, the lady standing dead center of the group and apparent leader of the pack, responds.

"Well, we all noticed this property was recently purchased and wanted to come over to welcome our new neighbor... or neighbors, to the neighborhood, we just thought it was best to give you a minute to unpack and get settled in before we showed up. I'm Meredith and..."

Meredith briefly turns and points at each woman accompanying her; from right to left, as she states their name, in an overly cheerful, sugary fashion.

"This is Kim, Carol, Mallory, Paige and Tina."

Does a swift turn back to Azrael, still smiling.

"We all live in various spots, around this neighborhood, with our husbands and children. That's how we knew you just moved into the place. We're not like a group of crazy stalkers or something."

Laughs.

"Anyways, hello and welcome, new neighbor."

"That's incredibly thoughtful of you all, to take the time to do this... thank you. I'm Azrael and I moved here with my wife, Rebel from Manhattan. I would introduce you to her right now but she's out currently. I'll definitely mention that you all stopped by though. I'm sure she'd appreciate the fact that you ladies, wanted to welcome us to the neighborhood."

"Oh well, I have a solution for that."

"You do?"

"Tina and her husband Bob, are having a barbecue this weekend. You both should come by."

"Yeah. Sure. Sounds good. I'll let Rebel know about it, when she gets back and we'll definitely make an appearance."

"Wonderful. We look forward to seeing you both there and this way, you sir... can get acquainted with the other men folk."

Pause.

"Alright, that about covers it, we'll be off then. We all have appointments at the salon and then mani, pettis afterwards. It was lovely to meet you though, Israel. Byeee!"

"It's Azrael and likewise."

All the women pivot around and advance down the steps as Azrael says this and continue forward, their strides almost in unison. Witnessing this occur causes Azrael to slowly walk backwards and shut the door, then swiftly lock it, before muttering softly to himself.

"What a bunch of freaks."

[Image: v7EeYgI.jpg]

"Leap of Faith - 2020. This pay-per-view is packed with amazing talent, new faces and oddly enough, some dude from another federation. As for me... well, I am slated as one of the twelve participants, in the Over The Top Battle Royal. Which should be a blast and I'm most assuredly, looking forward to partaking in the insanity."

"Lets see... as far as my opponents go for the event, it's a mixture of friends, folks I never faced till now and individuals, that I am not familiar with because they're new to the company."

"Andrew Logan, Captain Acab and Mackenzie Wright, the three of you have the advantage of being wild cards, brand new to the XWF and unknown to others, most likely. You'll either wow the masses and make a huge splash or fail and then slip away quietly, into the night. Honestly, it makes no difference to me, just remember to bring your best to this fight cause if you don't, you will regret it and without a shadow of a doubt, be eliminated. Probably as soon as you enter the ring and by me cause I'm only interested in trading real blows with the crème de la crème and if you're not delivering your utmost, supreme in the squared circle, out you go. That's all there is to it."

"Dick Powers. You've wrestled here in the past apparently and recently as well. I still have no idea who you are but from what I heard from others, regarding your in-ring performances thus far, since your return, you seem capable."

"Broken Oswald Autem, Docktor Trust, Liam Roberts and bRiaN sTorM. Never have I fought any of you in the squared circle but I'm highly anticipating our first dance together, I'm certain it'll be memorable, one way or another."

"I know Liam Roberts' team won at War Games, he was eliminated but it was a team battle so technically, that means he still won. I haven't noticed him do anything else besides lose after that but that doesn't mean, I'll take the man lightly and assume he'll fail, when it comes to bringing the fight at Leap Of Faith. I got my eye on you, Liam."

"Both Anarchy and Vinnie Lane, seem to have been terrorized recently, by Broken Oswald Autem. I have to be truthful, I know you by that and name alone and the only reason I know about your antics on Anarchy is because I am good friends, with Zane Norrison. He tells me you're a fairly decent wrestler too. So I'll take his word for it."

"Docktor Trust... your name confuses me and your journal entries, slightly scare me sometimes. I usually never know what you're going on about. Supposedly your at war and work with a prince and a king. There's a woman named Helen. You never say where this war or anybody is located though, so that's a tad strange. For all I know, you could be from another planet or live and fight, under the sea. Or this could all be a fantasy, you made up in your head and acted out with stuffed animals. Perhaps, you're nothing more than a liar and a coward, attempting to gain praise through poor fabrication. With that being said, the truth will reveal itself in the ring and speaking as a warrior and a man that took part in battle for real, I'll know if you're full of shit or if you've been telling the truth. For your sake, I hope you've been honest cause I'll fucking destroy you otherwise. I will take personal offence to your deception and you will know, every ounce of my wrath."

"Finally, my close and very dear friend, bRiaN sTorM... I can't wait to fight you! We teamed together and lost and I am sorry for that but rest assured, I will bring everything in my power and do my all to eliminate you. I know you'll do the same, when you come at me and it'll be amazing. Then I promise you, if I fail to knock you over that top rope and you manage to best me, your whiskey and Guinness is on me, my friend. All night."

"Scott Charlotte, Michael McBride and Robbie Bourbon. Three gentlemen I have faced at various points in my career."

"Absolutely obsessed with me, trying every damn scare tactic that he possibly could to intimidate me and yet, never once claiming victory over me - Scott Charlotte. I only hope our encounter doesn't provoke his need to stalk me again cause that was annoying as fuck."

"Another close friend, Michael McBride. We have known each other for awhile now and it has always been a pleasure chatting with you, I want you to know when I knock you over that top rope, it's nothing personal. So basically, same as those other times that I beat you in the ring and hey, after the match you should join bRiaN and I at King's Tavern."

"Last but certainly not least, Robbie Bourbon. We last saw each other in a Hell In A Cell match, where I won and without powers too. Will this be a repeat of that or are you going to take your revenge? Only time will tell, I suppose."

"That's it, that's everyone and that is all I've got to say about my upcoming match, so far."

[Image: ybmVXWb.jpg]

2x Universal Champion (First reign was less than a day though, lol. Due to Sebastian Duke cashing in his briefcase.)
2x Tag Team Champion
3x Triple Tag Team Champion
1x Television Champion
2x US Champion (Title retired during my second reign as champ.)
2x X-Treme Champion
1x Bombshell Champion
2x HMW Champion
2x SOTM
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Azrael Erebus's post:
bRiaN sTorM (07-19-2020)