Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:39 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith 2020 PPV
Meet the Future Co-GM of Savage
B.O.B. D Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-18-2020, 02:00 PM

I was laying out on my front lawn, using the Internet Championship as tanning foil, when a familiar tune filled the air, robbing me of my peace. I sat up and saw a group of children running down the sidewalk, dollar bills in their hands as they galloped towards the music, which grew louder with every step. Coming from my left was an ice cream truck, it's mindless song blaring on repeat for all the world to hear. It slowly pulled up and parked right outside of my house, causing all the kids to hurry across the street in my direction.

"Hello!" a kindly black man greeted as he opened the window. "Bob's Ice Cream Truck is open for business!!!"

I could feel my ear twitch like some sort of radar, alarmed by the salesman's words. I looked up at the logo in the side and, sure enough, it confirmed that this was none other than BOB's Ice Cream Truck. Michael Graves must've come up with some sort of sick, elaborate plan to come near children without being within 1,000 feet of a school. Unfortunately for him, though, he just so happened to pick the wrong house to pull that shit in front of................

"I'd like one Atara Icee, pwease," a young girl requested, handing the man a $5 bill.

"One Atara Icee coming up!" the cheerful man bellowed, only to turn around into my fist.

The man hollered in pain, grabbing his nose as tears rolled down his eyes. The children screamed and ran home, horrified that their beloved 'ice cream man' was under attack. They might not realize it then, but they'd thank me later in their life, one that I helped extend with this harrowing act.

"You're not fooling me, Dark Warrior!!!!!"

Like a member of the Mystery Gang, I grabbed at the man's cheek and yanked on it. However, unlike a member of the Mystery Gang, a mask did NOT come off.

"Who the fuck you callin' Dark Warrior, cracker?!"

My heart sank, realizing the terrible mistake I'd made. My body went limp, allowing for the man to throw me off him and rush to his phone.

"No, no, no, no, PLEASE!!!!!" I begged, afraid of getting the cops involved and potentially missing out on Leap of Faith. "It was a mistake, an honest, but terrible mistake!"

"A mistake?! You whooped my ass in front of a pack of 4th graders!!!"

"I know, but I only did it because I thought you were preying on them......" I explained, hoping he'd understand.

"I'M AN ICE CREAM MAN!!!!"

Right before he could hit the second 1, I grabbed his head and looked him in the eyes, the sincerity of my soul begging for a chance to make things right. "PLEASE, I am at your mercy! I will do anything to avoid getting the cops called!"

He thought for a moment, before being overcome with a grin that extended from ear to ear. "Anything?"

The ice cream truck drove away, leaving me with arms full of Centurion Pops, Orange Fuzz's, and Big Dingaling Bars. Upon seeing all the ice cream, my wife was almost as shocked as she was when I came home with the Internet Championship.

"Where the hell did those come from?!" she asked, eyeing a particular treat.

"I don't wanna talk about it," I groaned, stuffing everything into the freezer before heading outside. "I need a joint........"

"I'm gonna have a Cataclysm Crunch!" she called out as I entered the garage and lit up.

This is what happens everytime, I let the pressure get to me and then I fail. My entire career has been highlighted by me winning belts, but never actually defending them. You don't have to look much further than this past year. Xtreme, TV, 24/7, it doesn't matter. I lose 'em just as fast as I win 'em, and then I slide back into irrelevance because I look like a fluke. And that, to me, is just as bad as never winning a belt to begin with.

In order to overcome my unfortunate past, I need to get past all the distractions. Michael Graves isn't in my head, he's on my mind. There's a big difference. The fact that I attacked that ice cream truck driver only shows how ready I am to strike at a moment's notice. Graves taught me a valuable lesson when he put me through that table and signed that contract with my blood; and I intend to use everything I've learned from that encounter to my advantage. He doesn't GET to attack me from behind this time, because it's gonna be an even playing field. No wall of illusion, no distractions........... just mano-a-mano.

If he thinks he's got the upper hand, he's gravely mistaken, because this is about more much than winning a rivalry, or retaining a Championship........... it's about the future, not only my own, but that of the ENTIRE XWF.

Atticus White, Smokin' Bob, hell, even Vinnie Lane from time to time, have all been responsible for foolish errors of judgment in running this place. Whether it be allowing a pedo to wrestle for them, or holding lotteries for big decisions like who gets a Title shot or what order the 'brackets' are; they've shown time and time again that the careers of those they're responsible are merely a game to them. The sacrifices we've made, the anguish we've endured are worth nothing more than a die roll to them.

But that all ends at Leap of Faith. After I bury Michael in his grave, I'm gonna raise XWF from theirs! No more overlooking talent, no more of Shane's, literal, bullshit, and no more cowardly Champions, INCLUDING ME!!!!! I'm not gonna hide behind a desk and push paper, oh no, I'm gonna show the roster what true leadership is! And that ain't no story, it's the Cold Big D Truth!!!!

June 2019 XWF Superstar of the Month
2019 Relentless Fishing Contest Winner
1x XWF World Heavyweight Champion
1x bWo World Heavyweight Champion [despite what Miss Furry or James J. Dildo says]
1x NWF World Heavyweight Champion
2x XWF Xtreme Champion [current]
2x XWF TV Champion
1x XWF Internet Champion
1x NWF World Tag Team Champion (w/Slim)
1x NWF Xtreme Champion
1x NLCW Slamfest Champion
1x LCW Hardcore Champion
3x WWF X-Division Champion
1x WWF World Tag Team Champion (w/Seth Flash)
1x WWF Dark Champion
1x WWF TV Champion
1x EGW Fury Champion
3x XWF Federweight Champion
4x XWF Heavymetalweight Champion
1x 420* Cruiserweight Champion
2x CMW Hardcore Champion
1x XHW T.V. Champion
1x WXC Hardcore Champion
1x XPW U.S. Champion
1x WLFC Tag Team Champion w/Chance
1x WWC T.V. Champion
1x WWC European Champion
1x WWF 24/7Hardcore Champion
2x WLFC 24/7 Hardcore Champion

pin
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like B.O.B. D's post:
Atara Raven (07-18-2020), Atticus Gold (07-18-2020), John_Black (07-18-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (07-18-2020)