Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 01:52 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith 2020 PPV
Chapter: 4 Time may heal old wounds, while "The Omega" creates new ones.
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

07-18-2020, 02:18 AM

” I undoubtedly don’t know what’s more absurd to me; the fact that Carnes was reduced to leading some half-baked assault with his merry band of jackasses. Or the fact that he wasn’t anywhere to be found when fate came knocking on Warfare. Ladies your intention was crystal clear you wanted to soften me up, leave an everlasting to impression. I get it… But in order to leave a stamp on my ass, you’ve got to get the job done first…” Robert runs his fingers through his dirty blond hair before continuing. ” Now before I dive any deeper into this, I want my intentions to be heard loud and clear… From the horse’s mouth… The rumor on the street is I want that case so I can blindside Shawn… Seems reasonable… If you are one of the sheep with a fragile mind.”

Robert stood with his back turned to the camera directly in front of a desolate butcher’s shop hunkered down behind the oxidized streetlamps, steadily giving way to the inclination to comply with gravities uncompromising will. The entire front window was appropriated recently… The outside walls showed weathered deterioration that had become more accelerated over the years, each of the walls being bombarded on both sides. Rusted skeletons of shelving and coolers were all that was left…

” Contrary to popular belief I’m not going after the X-Treme Championship for the case… So, don’t let our current Champion SHAWN rot your feeble minds with conspiracies… Normally anytime the X-title is brought up I stick my nose in the air like a snob and walk the other direction… Just thinking of all these halfhearted pricks coming after me 24/7 gets a bit nauseating, but then it dawned on me… Before I hang up the boots and walk away from the wrestling world there are a few more thing’s I must to attain to cement my name in the hall of legends… Becoming a slam is that first step… Acquiring all the major XWF Championships will do just that. This belt is about legacy nothing more nothing less. Now that my intentions are clear.”

With a flick of his wrist Robert lights his cigar placing it in between his teeth… Taking a deep drag the rich vanilla flavor cooled his throat as he released a few opaque smoke rings into the air…

” I'm the grappler that people like Carnes and this no named Wrestler prick are envious of… Unlike most of the XWF roster, I’ve never needed anyone’s help. No one in APEX defended Championships for me… I did that all on my own, just like I’ll do with the X-title, shattering records and stacking the bodies along the way… I was built for greatness; failure just isn’t an option… Everything that I have ever achieved was homegrown… People like you Carnes need vast amounts of clout because you are desperate to make a living in this business. Unlike the two of you, I broke bread years ago, my bank accounts are already bursting at the seams. I could walk away right now and live stupendously… Because I’ve done it all in this business, I am the top of the mountain, I’m the glass ceiling. I’ve been carrying that brass ring in my back pocket since day one… But none of that came without trials and tribulations. Since stepping foot inside this company, I was dissed and assaulted by all the warmongers. I was told countless time I couldn’t so what did I do? I surpassed all the limits and flipped them all the bird.”

Robert stepped through the window now inside the forsaken shop, the unlocked front door booming into the door frame each time a vehicle passed, Robert put down his book bag and rested an arm against the wall leering around the shop that once bustled with life. From the posters that still hung tenaciously behind the cluttered counter… He tapped his fingers on the wall for a moment gazing back at the camera.

” No one around the XWF can admit that I am a gifted wrestler making all the right business decisions, overcoming all the surmounting odds… Carnes as if you needed to poke a bear you choose to do the stupidest thing anyone could do before gracing the ring with me… Look at you trying to box with God… You… You… You beat the living daylights out of me…” Robert pauses chuckling to himself. ” Dear God hell has frozen over because three peons laid out the great and powerful Oz! It’s utter insanity…”

Robert lightly claps his hands together before swiping every from the counter onto the floor. Robert slams a bottle of Old Forester 1920 Prohibition Style on the counter cracking the seal sending Robert’s nose on a fragrant journey with smooth aromas of warm caramel and toasted vanilla. The exposed scent is intoxication the stale air before he continues blowing cigar smoke into the camera.

” Allow me to be the first to congratulate you on signing your death certificate. Not only are you going to leave Leap of Faith empty-handed but you’ll be lucky if you can leave on your own accord… When I’m done battering you from pillar to goddamn post after that little stunt you thought you’d just get away with... “The Omega” has a memory like an elephant, I never forget trespasses against me… Now, I’ll be the first to admit that I should have seen it coming because guys like you have always needed guys like me to exploit… Guys like you use guys like me for clickbait and believe you are making some magnificent statement while padding your ego…All you did was piss me off before out little encounter… Carnes, you absolutely have to give yourself false hope because we all know that you don’t stand a chance in hell in the ring against me… You thought you just knock around the big dog and get away with it? Well brother, hate to break it to you but my bite is more vicious than my bark … Oh shit, wait… You’re already well aware of that, aren’t you? Oh yeah, that’s right… You’ve already tempted fate and squandered.”

Robert places a shot glass on the counter next to the bottle of amber bourbon then contemplates pouring a shot but opts to take a swing from the bottle instead. But before swallowing the nectar from the Gods he holds it in his mouth. Allowing the burning sensation to sink in a bit deeper before taking it down the hatch. As he sets the bottle back down on the counter top on, his right hand still has a firm grasp on the glass neck.

” I’ve overwhelmed you to retain the Tag Titles, remember? You tried to come at me, and you were unproductive in a disastrous match… You’re going to botch Leap of Faith like you do everything else in your career. But there’s another man I must deal with besides Chaos’s butt plug… If it wasn’t dreadful enough to deal with the odds being further stacked against you with the introduction of Wrestler82. Apparently, the two of you have been trading the Xtreme Championship like Page and I have been swapping your sperm worm loving moms. Those ladies are like Talladega you can run three-wide all night long. Listen, girls, I’ve got a bit of disastrous news for both of you because the moment I targeted that strap of gold was the moment that you both became placeholders. Ever heard the term transitional Champions?”

Robert removes his hand from the bottle of bourbon as he rests them both neatly on the counter.

” I can’t help it that I’ve always been the best of the best when it comes to the land of Xtreme over the last several years… No more than I can’t help that guys like the both of you don’t have the prowess to go as far as I’ve gone my career… And if wasting my time on Hanari isn’t bad enough I have to waste even more time on you, Wrestler82.”

Robert rubs his face with both hands as he lets out a deep sigh…

” What the fuck did I do to deserve this? Maybe I was just a bastard in my past life?”

He asks himself in disbelief as he removes his hands from his face now shaking his head.

” It’s painfully evident that you don’t even belong in the same sentence with someone like me let alone share the same goddamn ring. You’re the kind of guy that lingers around where he doesn’t belong trying to fake it until you make it but now you’ve run across the roadblock that a very few has ever broken through, and you sir aren’t carrying a briefcase, so it rules you out by default buddy. It’s a pure privilege for meaningless hacks like you to be in my presence pretending that you fucking belong when the higher-ups have all but served you up on a silver fucking platter to the only un-tamable miscreant on the roster. I welcome your sacrifice but your services as Xtreme Champion are no longer needed.”

Robert reaches out snatching the bottle of bourbon from the counter.

” You don’t have to take my word for it, all you’’ have to do is look up towards the lights where I’ll be standing on the top rung of that ladder holding the X-title in my hands…”

Robert throws back another swing of bourbon now noticing a scent in the air that isn’t bourbon.

” When it comes to dealing with Carnes, I wish I could say that I’m going to appreciate owning him all over again… But the truth is I won’t… I’ve grown rather bored of having to constantly repeat the same point over and over again; however, Leap of Faith is a little different because my motivation to dismantle you isn’t to prove that I can pulverize you, duh dick everyone already knows that, the fuel to my fire is far pettier than that… Not only will I successfully retain the Tag Titles over your boys Chaos and Gilmour but when I leave as the Xtreme Champion I will have torpedoed an entire faction all in one night…”

Another swig from the bourbon bottle hits Robert’s cherry red lips before placing the half-empty bottle on the back onto the counter.

” Everything that you’ve exchanged blows for, all the credibility you’ve tried to amass… As it all comes crumbling down all around you at the hands of “The Omega”, then you will evaporate back into obscurity where you and the rest of Chaos Inc. have always belonged.”

Robert takes one last drag from his cigar before putting it out on the counter. Robert often wondered if he would ever gain his own self-respect. Perhaps he was waiting for another to grant it to him, to see that he was highly regarded so that he could mirror it back. His confidence was so ruptured he wasn't appreciating others, and so they could not and would not give it back to him. Robert thought that the reason he was respected, was because he always respecting others, yet it only settled at the superficial level, at the mask of coping with society. He’s always thought that's what happens when you get the memorandum to the masses…

” So let’s talk about the gigantic saving grace for both of you when it comes to this little deal, we’ve got going come Leap of Faith; while the powers that be fucked you by booking in a ladder match with me. They have at least been gracious enough to leave you both with the ultimate excuse for coming up just a little short.”

Robert taps the countertop a few times staring off into space pondering to himself… Self-respect is having time for your alluring ideas, memories and dreams. Having faith in yourself is honoring yourself enough to believe in those sentiments and see that you need them, that you need to pursue them to be the person you were born to develop into. Self-confidence is empowering yourself to mature and change, to grow into new perspectives and be comfortable enough in your skin to allow your creativity to have the chaos it needs to be formidable and the focus it needs to move in a positive direction. It is a state of being that respects these rights in others, that takes to heart that only they can see their path as only we can see ours and that this sort of respect is a fundamental key to being human. That this is part of liberty, that order comes from divine chaos, and all that requires self-respect. Robert then gazes into the camera once more.

” Management gave you both an unproblematic out when it comes to the finish of this match, you each have the luxury of being able to say you didn’t get pinned or submitted to lose the title; thus grounds for some sort of rematch in the future I’d imagine. So, what this tells me is that regardless of me climbing that ladder and taking down that Championship… That in some way shape or form I’m going to have to deal with the both of one more freaking time.”

Robert shakes his head disgusted.

” Yay me. Right?”

Robert lets out a deep sigh before flipping off the camera as he continues.

” Damned if I do and damned if I don’t… So, I might as well make the most of it now and make you both my bitches now and for the foreseeable future… Or at least until we can put all this behind us, and I can move forward with phase three of my life. Now, what I’m not going to do is pretend that it takes a lot of aptitude to climb up a ladder and pull down a Championship belt… It doesn’t; a fucking trained monkey can do it, and the only way either of stand a snowball's chance in hell of climbing it is if you pull your resources and try to take me down first. And we all know that neither one of you have the dexterity or expertise to do so… To think that either one of you has the inventiveness or smarts to come up with a plan other than shitting your pants would be stretching it… This plays out one way me smashing each of you until I’m bored to death and I decide to stop playing with my food and climb the ladder ending the match…”

Robert smirks.

” Let’s not play devil’s advocate here and act like the that’s not in the cards because we all know it’s coming and I’ll safely say this; it took three of you to get the job done on Savage and you won’t have the liberty of jumping me from behind. This is going to be a head-on collision and I’m bringing two body bags…”

There’s a break as Robert gazes at the bourbon bottle.

” It’s entertaining, hell laughable how when the playing field is feeble… How everyone crumbles at my feet; and while Carnes knows all too well, I’m going to officially welcome Wrestler82 to the Robert Main kicked my ass club… Because the two of you are standing as good a chance at leaving with that Xtreme Title as a one-legged man in an ass-kicking contest.”

There’s an interesting grin from Robert as he reaches out snatching the bottle of bourbon off the table before turning it up to completion… He holds the bottle in his hands gently before throwing the empty bottle off-camera where it’s heard shattering into a billion pieces.

” I can appreciate your efforts but don’t confuse efforts with results. The two of you are lower life forms compared to me in the squared circle, two nut-less, unskilled turds lacking finesse. At Leap Of Faith, I’m going to show the entire world two cowards who will quickly realize just how out of their league they truly are… The reality of this situation is straightforward after I stomp your asses, Carnes, you’ll float around the mid-card for a while getting hundreds of more title shots pilfering away each one… As far as Wrestler well he will become part of that revolving door of douche-bags that come and go regularly. Not only am I going to fuck you up in that ring for everything that you have done to me recently… I'm going to knock your fucking teeth out for you despicably deplorable untruthful despising of me in the past… Carnes, I see you for what you truly a creepy greasy-haired pea-brained transitional twat. A literal dropping your britches like a 12-year-old with down syndrome every time you take a piss. You're an embarrassment to the XWF. You aren’t unbreakable, bitch, you aren’t intimidating and nothing you've ever done or said has meant shit to anyone. you know God damn well I'm a cut above you, we both know you fear The Omega and for good reason, I'm not going rest until I've beaten the last drop of will you have out of your hides. You are entitled to it like you deserve a point-blank shotgun blast in the freaking mouth. I’ve got an itchy trigger finger boys, and I cannot wait until I pull the trigger blasting what little fucking brains each of you has all over the ring… Welcome to the new era of X-Treme…”

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2017 Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team War Games 2017 W- APEX
Mr. 24/7
[Image: Qfgvjya.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Robert "The Omega" Main's post:
Atara Raven (07-18-2020), Peter Fn Gilmour (07-18-2020), Theo Pryce (07-18-2020)