Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 07:34 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith 2020 PPV
Race To The Rescue
Nathaniel Idenhaus Offline
Not a Nazi

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

07-17-2020, 10:57 PM

For the first time ever, in his entire medical career, Nathaniel Idenhaus found himself actually sprinting down the hall, in order to reach his destination. Opposed to his normal, militant march, like a soldier might do when they stride, face first into battle. The reason behind this occurrence was due to the fact that he asked the nurses to contact him, when Sasha woke up. She had been in a serious automobile accident and her wounds were quite critical, possibly even fatal and this prompted Nathaniel to scratch her, thus passing on the curse of the wolf. Which also inevitably gave her body the extra boost it needed to heal the damage that it sustained. In spite of this being the case, the mending did not happen instantaneously and would still take some time, so while her body repaired itself and her dna was gradually altered, she slumbered peacefully. Astounding both doctors and nurses alike, with her rather rapid and steady recovery. During this period of time, Nathaniel asked the nursing staff in Sasha's location of the hospital to notify him, the minute she woke up and without hesitation, they agreed to do precisely what he requested. Unbeknownst to them, his reasons were vastly different than anyone else's would be in those circumstances.

You see, as a werewolf who managed to master control over the wolf within, he wanted to be there when Sasha woke up, considering she was a freshly turned werewolf and she'd be awaking after sleeping for a few days. He didn't know what to expect as far as that went, since he never passed on the curse to anyone before, save for his son, Grey but the conditions behind that happening were completely different. Grey was born part wolf, an outcome that stemmed from an accidental pregnancy, whereas Sasha became a werewolf through purposeful intent. A choice that Nathaniel made rather impulsively, to save Sasha's life, he couldn't preconceive an accurate result for that situation, which meant he wasn't able to properly prepare for what lay ahead and that made him fear the worst.

So when he received a page in the middle of surgery, his brain went into instantaneous overdrive and that caused him to frantically finish the operation as quickly as he could... without also killing the patient in the process. Then he swiftly washed up and made a mad dash for Sasha's room, darting around individuals within the halls and leaping over stretchers that passed by in front of him, in conjoining, cross corridors. All the while hoping and praying that he got there in time and wouldn't find a crazed, starving beast, ripping people to shreds. The front of his scrubs, were covered in blood too, so in any other scenario, he would have appeared to have committed a brutal murder but he didn't care about that because reaching Sasha, before something terribly bad went down, was far more important than his appearance.

Unfortunately, by the time he reached her room, no one was there. She was gone, the bed was made, lights were off and the room was empty. On the plus side though, no one was torn asunder, there weren't limbs strewn about, blood didn't coat the walls and there wasn't human gore and entrails, spilled out all over the floor. Still, in that split second, Nathaniel was hit with an intense, overwhelming sense of failure and he didn't know what to do with that tidal wave of emotion. He was guilt riddled, upset and immensely worried and for a man like Nathaniel, who always kept himself in check and void of these types of feelings, these sensations immediately transitioned into annoyance at himself for not arriving sooner. Yet instead of keeping it directed at himself, he put the blame on the nurses and headed to their station. With an irked huff, he aimed his sights on the first nurse that he saw standing there and stated in a very stern, cold, matter of fact tone...

"So Sasha was released from care and left the hospital and you didn't think that could have been something that I might have wanted to know?"

Unfazed by Nathaniel's tone, the nurse raised her focus up from the computer in front of her and replied.

"I got busy, it happens."

"I bet it does, so much so, you're sitting here on the computer..."

Reaching out he tilted the screen his way and then, returned it to its original position, with an annoyed sigh.

"Looking at Facebook."

The nurse shifted her gaze about nervously but if there were previously any other nurses, that had been stationed around in the nearby vicinity, they were long gone now. Like she was the sole, surviving nurse after an apocalypse, somehow singularly wiped out just the other nurses. The entire floor was void of any other person in a nursing uniform.

"What can I say? The load lightened, right before you showed up and I decided to take a little break."

"How very convenient for you that such an opportunity presented itself, seconds before I arrived. Why that is absolutely, down-right uncanny."

Panic was now rising, within this nurse and she didn't know what to do. Nathaniel was a frightening man when he was pissed and when those blue eyes, pierced right through you like daggers, it was impossible to avoid fear or even attempt, to put on a brave face. With zero other nurses to turn to for assistance, she did the only thing she could do in that situation, she attempted to play the sympathy card.

"Look, I can tell you two obviously must have been close and you're worried about her but I promise you, she was treated with the utmost care. And she was able to get up and leave on her own accord too, we didn't like kick her out of her room or something. Also, I'm pretty sure someone must've picked her up, no one simply wheeled her down and left her sitting there alone in the lobby. I know this because none of the nurses would do such a thing. In fact, I can prove to you that wouldn't happen and look into the matter right now and confirm it, if you'd like? It would be no trouble, at all. Anything to ease your mind about your friend, I would be more than willing to do."

Her understanding, sympathetic voice made Nathaniel nauseous, to say the least and he did an about face, curtly responding as he began marching down the hallway.

"No need to bother. I'll simply figure things out on my own."

His mind instantly traveling light years away from that hall, the nurse and everything that transpired throughout his entire exchange with the woman, all he could focus on were the measures that he would need to take next. He had to find Sasha, for her sake and the welfare of everyone that she could come into contact with while she was out and about. She was a werewolf now, fresh to the condition and totally unaware of her genetic change, it was imperative that he relayed the knowledge to Sasha and aided in any way he could to help her adapt to this new existence. Nathaniel couldn't take it for granted that she'd figure it all out, on her own and hope for the best, not in good conscience anyway. Damn it... why was being the good guy, so difficult?!?!

[Image: 7h8W49c.jpg]

"Wow. So on the last edition of Anarchy, a match was created by Vinnie Lane and I was thrown into it. This fight is set to occur at the upcoming pay-per-view: Leap of Faith, where the Hart title will also be placed on the line. Here's where things differ from the norm though. My opponent for said bout, doesn't even wrestle for this company, he hails from a federation called Trinity, with whom the XWF's management team, decided to throw a bone towards and provide them with a bit of notoriety. Vinnie Lane, either must be bored or he was visited by three ghosts in the middle of the night, resulting in his desire for doing a good deed. Or he's over-worked and stressed out, in desperate need of a vacation. I don't know. That man's mind is a mystery to me. What I do know is that I will march to the ring and take part in that battle because I don't back down from anyone. Not even a mammoth sized abnormality, named Pasha."

"Okay, what the fuck kind of name is Pasha, by the way? I honestly thought the powers that be were fucking with me, when I heard who I was going to face at Leap Of Faith. Pasha. It sounds like something a small, European child, would call their elderly grandmother. I could picture it. Please Pasha, may I have the sweet candy? Ya this is good, Mikel. It just fits perfectly. Being European in descent myself, I can say that with absolute honesty because I know a lot of odd nicknames given to grandparents, if you're going by typical, American standards as the criteria when you judge them. I just couldn't figure out which section of Europe it originated. First impression wise, I assumed some small backwoods town in Bulgaria, to be honest but that's where it became even more baffling because the man with this name is a fucking behemoth. He is a massive, giant. A walking mountain. Taller than the tallest being I know, Azrael Erebus. In his true, alien form."

"So I had to look into it cause I was legitimately curious and then I find out, it's the man's last name. His full name being - Batkin Fedorovich Pasha. I also discovered he's from Russia, making him eastern European and that name is the virtual embodiment of it. I knew Pasha sounded European. Batkin spent a large portion of his life in Russia too, first a lumberjack up in the mountains, he then marched for ten years through post-Soviet territory, wrestling various large animals, along the way. Primarily bears. Whilst simultaneously getting radiation poisoning, from stumbling into territories that he shouldn't have been entering... most likely because he was drunk on potato vodka, he wound up mutating into a giant."

"Which is an insanely intense experience, for someone to have survived and I got turned into a werewolf, the last time I visited the Fatherland. I was literally mauled and had a huge chunk of flesh and meat torn from my body, transforming me into a beast from legend and lore and even I think, that's outrageous. I can't imagine enduring such things. It's understandable why he's so enamored by American culture though, he went through an unbelievably, awful ordeal and escaped it to live here. The fact that he isn't bitter or angry and maintains a good-natured and caring outlook is amazing and either proves he has an incredible strength of character or it shows that his mind was broken during his decade long march. Who's to say? It could be either option. I don't know."

"However, rumor has it he hates bigots, so we'll see how long that kindhearted attitude lasts, when he encounters a former nazi in the ring. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say, not very long and I am definitely going to have my work cut out for me. What with him towering a foot, four inches over me and outweighing me by two hundred and twenty five pounds, when he loses his temper and comes at me, I will have to rely on other abilities or I am getting broken in half. That's merely realistic talk, by the way. There isn't any fear or intimidation, factoring into the equation for me. I do not suffer from such things, when entering into battle. Only small children and the very weak minded are controlled by their fears. For a man like me, when it comes to combat and the forthcoming fray, I won't permit myself to be governed by ridiculous, useless emotions that would only lead to my downfall."

"Instead, when I see someone like Pasha, I consider him to be a tremendous opposition and an enormous obstacle, that I must tackle and ultimately, eliminate. A test of strength for me to surpass and overcome. This fight is going to be a true challenge and I fully look forward to it. With zero doubt in my mind that I will accomplish, this feat before me and claim victory. Perhaps, I'll even purposefully provoke and encourage his rage, if only to see if I can accomplish the act of unleashing his fury. Tap into the dark side, so to speak and allow his inner demon to come out and play. I mean, if I'm getting into the ring with a gargantuan, ogre... I might as well bring the worst out of him or at the very least, try my best to force it into existence. Go big or go home, right? And he's the biggest creature I have ever fought, in my entire life. Why not see his worst? Really make this Last Man Standing match interesting.... or should I say, Last Monster Standing."

"See you in the ring Pasha and may the best beast win."

[Image: VADiENp.jpg]
[Image: CbviDqC.png]
Current Hart Champion
1x X-Treme Champion
1x Television Champion
1x SOTM November 2013
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Nathaniel Idenhaus's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (07-23-2020), bRiaN sTorM (08-01-2020), Michael McBride (07-18-2020), Theo Pryce (07-18-2020)