Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:44 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello my name is Scarlet
Scarlet The Hunteress Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-17-2020, 08:26 PM

[Image: 300?cb=20180325230457]

Hello my name is Scarlet Donaldson, and I am the newest member of the Misfits.

Actually my real name is Scarlet The Hunteress Donaldson, The Hunteress is because I like to hunt my victims down.

And so I have been chosen to represent the Misfits on Thursday Night Anarchy.

Let me tell you a wee bit about myself.

I am the youngest member of my family and I have 5 other siblings. All 5 are males. So growing up as a female amongst brothers wasn't the greatest, because they were always overprotective.

But there is an upside to growing up amongst brothers. I consider myself a tomboy.

We grew up in Miami, Florida, and lucky for me I grew up in a family full of hunters. My father used to take my brothers out hunting in Florida's 8 Wildlife Refuges.

At first he forbade me from joining him and my brothers as he considered it a Male Sporting Domain.

So what I did was to join the local Miami Wrestling School.

I did so well for my age group that I even bet the males in competitions.

Dad watched a few of my events and at the nagging (one would say) of my mother he finally caved, and gave in. He then allowed me to join him and my brothers on hunting expeditions.

But I was there at first to observe and not to use any weapons. I was so happy that I was finally hanging out doing something that my brothers enjoyed that I didn't mind observing.

It was at that point in time that I learned to track. To look for tell tail signs of where our prey was. What prey was in which area, and how far away we were from it. Whether it was minutes, hours, a day, or several days. I learned this technique from my eldest brother Willard. He learned it from my father, but both of them handed me the knowledge, and I ran with it, and became very adept with using tracking.

I was also able to learn how to assess my prey. What kind of prey it was. Was it big? Small? Fast? Slow? Did it omit certain odors? Was it scared? Was it dangerous? Was it aware we were tracking it? All those kind of things.

I was grateful for that, that I learned to use it in my wrestling abilities, and sometimes came in handy.

Now that's enough about my past for the meantime. You guys can learn more about me going forwards.

[Image: avatar_2356.jpg?dateline=1566841131]

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, this here is my first opponent here in the XWF, and on Thursday Night Anarchy. His name is Liam Roberts.

Studying his photo, and just studying his matches, and promos like I have been doing these past few days, I have come to the realization that he is a complete nutter. There's nothing simple about him. He says his strengths are his speed, and High Pain Threshold, and yet he can't find a win at the moment. He's a loser.

That's the only thing that is dangerous about him. He's a loser. That means he has lost a whole lot of matches as of late, and therefore that makes him hungry for a win. He'll do anything for a win.

Liam, you say your one weakness is that you don't speak before you think. That's not the only thing about you. Your failures are you rush into things. Your failures are you act crazy, and your failures are your failures because you can't break the losing mold.

You are no Liam Neesem.

I'm sure if you yell 'Give me back my daughter' your opponents will just laugh at you because of your failure to win.

What is stinking you up is that you are craving a win, that you wanting a win, that you need a win.

That's your biggest downfall.

I'm onto you Liam.

I've assessed you, and you will be one of my easiest wins.

Because Liam I WILL BE WINNING our little match.

And from there I will progress to much bigger challenges.

I will walk all over you, and you won't know what's coming.

You are my first victim, and therefore just another notch in your loss column.

Like it or not, ready or not, here I come.

I, Scarlet The Hunteress Donaldson is about to make a name for myself.

You will be VICTIM #1:

You are my PREY:

Why? Because you will be HUNTED like the nutjob that you are

I will follow the stench of failure all the way to you. And then you will fail again.... to me.

There's only one more thing left to say:

THE HUNT IS ON.

THE HUNTERESS HAS SPOKEN

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Scarlet The Hunteress's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (07-22-2020), LiamRoberts (07-21-2020)