Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 02:31 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith 2020 PPV
Docktor's Good
DocktorTrust Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

07-17-2020, 05:31 AM Exclamation  Docktor's Good -->

Well good news once again I am at war. Not much known how I got here trapped in a over the top battle royal. Good golly How did this happen to me?
so dear Helen Not sure if the fool will be made of me or If I will come out the victor but our King sure does have his humor in his missions he sends me out on.
The sheer number of warriors seems to spell my demise yet I am excited to be counted among such good company. My king gave me a notice to enter into a war with ten or so more men of battle and it is for the prize of a pat on the back and even a bonus in my monthly stipend. Well also my worry was I would lose my head fighting figures such as these but it has only brightened my mental faculty. In fact I feel saner then ever as though I am calmed into a bliss of battle meditation.

Well good news Dear Helen I will wipe the floor with these fools In fact I am sure I will win cause I am The Docktor of Trust.

[Image: Y4TGOBQ.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like DocktorTrust's post:
bRiaN sTorM (07-17-2020), Mr. Oz (07-18-2020), Nathaniel Idenhaus (07-17-2020), Theo Pryce (07-18-2020)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates DocktorTrust's post!
Mr. Oz (07-18-2020)