Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:42 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith 2020 PPV
Chapter 3: With stupidity the Gods themselves struggle in vain.
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

07-17-2020, 01:16 AM

” Surely you didn’t think it was going to go unanswered, right?”

The gravelly voice of Chris Page welcomes us to the darkness that infests the souls of Cataclysm. Page always savored a little melodramatic flourish. His mouth twitched as his lips lifted upwards into a grin of a conqueror… Page then bows … As he stands, he rolled his eyes, those midnight blue daggers… Sharp yet bursting at the seams with fierceness. The arctic aquamarine generated a feeling like he was being pulled into a lake of frozen emotions. It was like all the myriad shades of blue churned together to form a whirlpool of imprisonment. His eyes were not heavy or unsharpened… No… His eyes told the story of a war-ravaged veteran, ready to lace his boots and go to war one more time. Page leered in the direction of his half of the XWF Tag Team Championships before glancing back his eyes now radiated with the mischievousness within…

” Surely you didn’t think you would lay hands on Robert and us not lay hands back, right?”

” It’s not every day that you draw the ire of someone like me, and regardless of how many times I’ve had to put my foot in your ass you still never seem to learn your lesson, Chaos. I mean, it’s not like it’s a monumental bragging point to say I’ve left you laying considering I’ve accomplished that every time we’ve ever stepped into the ring together. This is an eye for an eye business. ”

” It all goes back to when you out shined the prick back in the days of… Wait… What the fuck was that faction called? It left SUCH a lasting impression just like everything else that has the name Chaos attached to it…”

Searing sarcasm exudes from the pores of Chris Page.

” I mean the dude is the top of the mountain…”

A nauseated look falls upon Robert’s face before Robert chimes and finishes the sentence.

” Unless he’s opposite of us. Chaos you just don’t get it do you… I not sure if mommy dropped you on your head, drank and smoked while she was pregnant… Or if you are just plain stupid… So, let me say this real slow so it sinks in. What happened in that cell was good old fashion karma… You were the one who could not leave well enough alone, you had to stick your nose where it didn’t belong yet again and guess what? We splattered your face because of it… You wanted a shot at these straps again, all you had to do is ask… Here in Cataclysm, we have no problem handing out “L’s”…”

” Chris the very definition of insanity… It’s doing the same thing repeatedly expecting a different outcome. We all know how this story plays out for you based on the history that you happen to share with my heavy known the world over as Robert “The Omega” Main. He’s dominated and embarrassed you so many times that we’ve all lost count.”

Robert steps forward becoming more irritated… Soon after something frustrated Robert, there was always an opportunity to take that annoyance out on someone else... In this case Peter Gilmour and the dip shit Chris Chaos… He didn’t need the devil’s temptation to strike back… To Robert, redemption is the twilight that finds him after all despondency of guilt.

” And yet somehow this time you are going to magically pull a rabbit out of the hat? I don’t think so, Chris… Not now not ever… Tell me how in the fuck any of this is feasible when you clearly can’t get past me and you damn sure can’t get past Page? How in the blue hell are these Tag Straps going to be attainable when your backup is PETER FUCKING GILMOUR?!?!?!?! Ever heard the expression of shooting yourself in the foot? Choosing Peter is doing that literally… Speaking of lowlifes… Peter, it seems like every time I turn around, I must once again listen to you ball wash whoever you’re running with. From to Chaos and everyone in-between… You seem to sink those vampire teeth into anyone willing to carry your broken-down ass over the finish line. I’ve seen jock riding in my day, but Jesus Christ man get a grip. Every solitary word that leaves your lips is mind-numbing, to say the least… I always thought you did CPR with gentle breaths and chest compression's… But you’ve shown the world a whole new way by blowing smoke up whoever’s ass you have a hard-on for. I’m damn near about to blush because apparently, I’ve been doing CPR incorrectly my entire life.”

Robert would have the face of an angel if his lips would ever break apart… Suddenly the corners of his battered and bloodied lips pressed upwards, compressing his one blackened eye. His lips disconnected a few centimetres revealing his perfect snow-white teeth… Through immaculate teeth comes authenticity and inaccuracy.

” See Peter this is who you are in a nutshell, all you have ever been is a coattail rider and that’s all you’ll ever amount to… Hopefully, I’m not offending you… I’m just simply asking you to be careful… I mean if you keep those lips puckered up to someone’s ass that long sooner or later, you’ll end up with a mouth full of stink pickle… You hopped all over this opportunity because Peter Gilmour wants things to come trouble-free… Because let’s be honest, we all know damn well you don’t have the intentional fortitude to do anything all on your own. At least without a crutch to aid you along the way. Chaos is that flimsy crutch… You’ve always needed a crutch, and if you don’t have one you fall flat on your face. You can damn sure bet there will be a plethora of excuses when the two of you succumb to Cataclysm… Peter, you’ve erected your entire fucking career around plain sailing, no sweat… Tell me what happens if somehow someway you and Chaos end up with these Tag Team Straps? Huh?”

Robert throws his hands up.

” I’ll tell you what would happen the Tag Team division would completely flatline. When Page and I picked those titles up the division was on life support… We were the air the division needed to thrive again. We brought the division out of the darkest days it's ever seen and back into the mainstream. You and Chaos get those straps it all implodes one more time… I bet I could take a piss longer than your Tag Team Title reign would last… Peter, I’ll be forthcoming here, okay? Let’s not over sophisticate things… You have a hard enough time as it is… Watch the bouncing ball, Peter… Okay? Want to know a secret? Want to know how I have achieved so much in my career? Here it is… You’ve got to get your hands down in the muck and fight that is how it’s done; you strap up those boots and get everything accomplished the burdensome way. That’s what a real champion will do… You get knocked down and get back up and ask for another helping… No whining, no bitching and crying like you and your partner has done for years here in the XWF… No sooner than you and Chaos inherit the damn belts we’d storm the gates and take those sons of bitches right back no fuss no muss… There would be no breaking a sweat on our behalf’s either, within a blink of an eye we’d smack you around like we’ve done so many times before. What I’m getting at here Peter is you simply can’t win… Within a snap, it’s going to be all over… Game, set, match…”

Robert snaps his fingers as the scorching pain from the assault on Savage suddenly takes over a portion of his brain… He tries shaking it off as continues to leisurely burn as if some phantom flame was being held against his skin.

” Every time that you and I have come face to face I’ve asphyxiated you. No matter the match, I’ve out grappled you… Each showdown becoming less and less of a concern … Look at the statistics here Peter, your strained and broken down… I’ve forced you downtime and time again… Don’t make me demonstrate just how in-effective you truly are when you stand toe to toe with elite talent… If you decide not to heed these words of advice and step into my lane, I’ll gladly show the world once and for all who you are compared to wrestling royalty that is “The Omega”. Each time I’ve overwhelmed, overpowered and subjugated you… What did you say in the very next promo? “I pushed (Robert) to the edge” … “Or I almost beat (Robert)” That one line there seems to be your only saving grace nowadays… That’s the silver lining to every Peter Gilmour collapse… That I’ll get um next time attitude is for losers… Now I might be a lesser man than you by saying this, but I didn’t think we handed out moral victories around here… As a matter of fact, I know we don’t… We don’t hand out trophies to low life underachievers for just participating. What you want Peter is someone in management to pat you on the head and say tremendous job. You got clobbered again but great job… Fuck a bunch of that…"

All Page can do is simply shakes his head. Being distinguishable wasn't an unacceptable thing for Page. It was the ridicule that came along with not following in line like the rest of the sheep. There was no righteousness for the innovative. Page takes a few moments nodding along to Robert’s blistering trash talk like he’s listening to a song inside his head.

” Hopefully the thrashing we handed you on your supposed turf knocked a little fucking sense into you…”

Page now jumps in finishing the sentence.

” I highly doubt it. This is Chris Chaos we are talking about after all…”

Chris gives the camera a “fuck you” smirks before he continues.

” All we did Wednesday Night was give you a little receipt for thinking that you could lay hands and use Cataclysm to try to make yourselves seem credible. You’re not by the way… Credibility and Chris Chaos don’t fit together in the same sentence. The predicament you have with dependability is it doesn’t matter what happens on the road to the dance, what matters is what happens at the dance.”

Chris pauses for a moment taking a deep breath before he continues.

” Main and I don’t put a lot of stock in leaving you a battered, bloody mess on Warfare.”

” Not at all.”

” We just did that because it was fun.”

” You’ve been cancer with everything you’ve touched, factions you’ve been a part of and even partners that you carry on your back today.”

” Only Peter Gilmour would be stupid enough to align his self with someone that’s already fucked him over once before.”

” Intelligence has never been Peters strong suit. Well, that and God gifted talent. Hey, jackass remember Chaos’s Empire?”

” More like Empire of dirt… But hey professional wrestling but that hasn’t stopped neither of these two from making a living.”

” Valid point.”

” I know.”

Robert rolls his eyes at the slick remark from his counterpart.

” I think what everyone is going to lose sight of is the fact of a straightforward equation. If we can each butcher you individually then you absolutely stand no chance in hell standing toe to toe with us collectively; everyone loses sight of the notion of Tag Team Wrestling and make no mistake about it with those beady eyes of yours locked on that screen you’re looking at the two unparalleled wrestlers.”

” See boys we don’t give two flying fucks about what you have to say about us or what you assume you’re going to do to us, unlike the both of you we live in the real world and understand it’s your job to try and discredit our accomplishments. Chris…. Peter, you and so many others over the last five months have tried to test the mettle of Cataclysm… We’ve stood atop the Tag Team mountain just begging for someone to push us to our limits.”

” Sadly that quest will continue post Leap of Faith because we’re not even going to have to kick it into second gear to mop the floor with you chumps, all we’re waiting for now is for you both to open your mouths and spit some lame shit that we’re going to fling back into your faces.”

A momentary pause from Page before he continues.

” Gilly is the worst of the worst when it comes to burying himself even if he’s being carried by cancer in the human form.”

” It all goes back to playing the hand we’ve been dealt. It’s the lack of talent that’s willing to step up to the plate… The opportunities continue being served up to guys like Chaos and Gilmour because while they know they’ve been thrown into the deep end of the pool at least they’ll call themselves trying.”

” I mean I can’t blame others for being pussies but perhaps they know what every other team in this goddamn business knows and that’s if you play with the fire that is Cataclysm, you’re going to get burnt… Or they’re just chicken shit.”

” I’m leaning towards the latter.”

” Do you know something else that I find utterly amusing?”

Chris asks.

” What’s that?”

” It’s attention-grabbing that every other Champion on this shitty roster is allowed to name their stipulation… But when it comes to us defending our titles, they’re named for us.”

” Wait. So, you expected the shot callers to be impartial?”

” No… Because you win all the time.”

Chris burst into laughter as he shoots Robert a middle finger causing Robert to shake his head.

” Dude that was a good one, no denying it.”

” You’re an idiot.”

” Am not.”

” Are to.”

” Am not.”

” Are to.”

” I know you are but what I am I!”

” Fuck off.”

” I’m rubber you’re glue whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you.”

” Are we in kindergarten again?”

” It certainly feels like it, knowing that upper management seriously doesn’t think we see the consistent mistreatment and disrespect they show us on a daily goddamn basis. We’re sick and tired of you making up the rules as you go and not allowing us the same rights you allow fuck nuggets like Thunder Knuckles for example; a guy that can’t beat his opponents and is rewarded for that, guys like Shawn Warstein, side note I find utter humor in the Main Event of a Pay-Per-View finally not carrying a bullshit stipulation AFTER I went on a Wrestling kick.”

” I tried to tell you we’re the mould for everything that goes on around here. You go on a kick to bring professional wrestling back to the XWF and suddenly there’s a professional match, funny how it all works out.”

” I think we’ve stayed away from the point we were about to make regarding the biased nature of upper management when it comes to the two of us. We don’t care about garbage wrestling, all we care about is hurting whoever is standing across from us; and while again humor is found with this being a “standard match” if Chaos Inc. wasn’t fucked before they’re fucked now because there’s not a better wrestler alive today than yours truly. I do this gig better than anyone, and I mean fucking anyone and Leap of Faith isn’t going to be any fucking different.”

” I’m just ready for it to get here so we can stop talking and start humbling. Because what a better way for us to start our nights off, I can’t think of two better punching bags than Gilly and Chaos.”

” I guess we should congratulate them now on being the kick start of the night for Cataclysm because once disposed of you’ve got the chance to kill off Chaos Inc. in one night when you take the Xtreme Title off the hands of Carnes while I will move on to the Leap of Faith match and secure the final piece to our puzzle, the 24/7 Briefcase.”

” The wave of momentum that we’re on is like no other. We talk a big game because we can back it up and we know that we have the targets on our backs. It comes with being herculean.”

” It comes with being the measuring sticks.”

” It comes with being the bee’s knees.”

” It comes with being the goddamn straws that stir the drink!”

” It comes with not being able to help just how fucking astronomical the two of us are not only as singles… But collectively as well. We are the glass ceiling around here…”

” They said we wouldn’t win War Games.”

” We won War Games.”

” They said we wouldn’t procure the Tag Titles.”

” We procured them with ease.”

” Now they’re saying we won’t conquer Leap of Faith.”

” We’re going to commandeer Leap of Faith.”

” The playtime with Warstein and Thunder Knuckles is over with, now I’ve got something to sink my teeth into… and it starts with the members of Chaos Inc.”

” Blood is definitely in the water and these great white sharks are hungry. The appetizer starts with Chaos and Gilmour until we get to our Main courses.”

” Be careful what you wish for boys and girls.”

” Because now you’re going to get it.”

” Pandora’s box doesn’t close and now you reap the consequences. Pete, I feel the worst for you because you’re going to recite the same bullshit that you’ve always done like you’re a real threat to anyone that isn’t Jim Jimison. In your convoluted mind, you think you’re a superstar when in reality you’re the same guy that got beat by a kid on a playground on live television.” Chris simply shakes his head as he continues. ” You’re the same guy that calls people homo’s while emphatically demanding random guys to suck his dick, and that’s exactly why the last time I saw you I made you choke on one! Do you think that was bad? Just wait until you see what I do to you in Tokyo homie because the embarrassment you felt at War Games will pale in fucking comparison to the embarrassment you’re going to feel when you’re beaten by me… again.”

” The fun and games have officially been put to bed. You fellas bombarded me on Savage, we stormed you on Warfare… Call it a clean slate. Now it’s time for both of you to find your big boy panties and get ready to go to work. You’ve got an uphill battle if you boys think you’re lifting the Tag Titles from around our waists as there’s been many before you, head and shoulders above you and they’ve swallowed the same pill you’ll be forced to swallow. I know it’s a sour taste… But this just isn’t another way. Don’t worry though… everyone else tastes it to when they come up against us.”

” And you’ll taste it again and again and again every time you think you’re ready to take a seat at the grown folk's table. Now go stand in the fucking corner where you both belong.”

” As for any other teams within earshot of my voice still believes they want a piece of us after what we demolish Chaos Inc. We welcome you to sign the dotted line… But there are two specific people we’re looking for to sign first.”

Both Chris and Robert intently gaze into the camera.

” Theo.”

” Vinnie.”

” You can run but you can’t hide.”

” Leap Of Faith we add another championship and a briefcase.”

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2017 Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team War Games 2017 W- APEX
Mr. 24/7
[Image: Qfgvjya.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Robert "The Omega" Main's post:
Atara Raven (07-17-2020), Chris Page (07-17-2020), Theo Pryce (07-18-2020)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Robert "The Omega" Main's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (07-17-2020)