Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 11:38 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith 2020 PPV
Chapter 2: Pain has a face... and it's Cataclysm
Chris Page Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

07-15-2020, 05:11 AM

WORDS FROM CATACLYSM:

[Image: prpyl4t.png]

” I guess the first question I have to ask you is… How are you feeling after that ass-kicking you took at the hands of Chaotic Inc?”

The XWF World Tag Team Champions are shown amidst the murkiness that surrounds them as Robert responds with a bit combativeness.

” About as good as your insufficient attempt to procure the Television Championship. Why throw stones brother? You do live in a glass house after all.”

Chris leans forward bringing his hands from behind his head where he has the Television Championship draped over his right knee.

” You mean this guy?”

Robert expeditiously retaliates with.

” Yeah, that guy. The one you’re returning to Theo like a little bitch boy.”

” Speaking of little bitch, how is your mother doing?”

Robert instantaneously flips Chris the bird which causes Page to roll his eyes before shifting his attention towards the camera.

” Chaotic Incorporated; or is it Chaos Inc? Ah, who freaking cares we’ll call you what we want, and you’ll like it. Anyway, the so-called flavor of the month, stepping up to the plate and put pen to paper. Now you just have to step into the ring with the two most unpredictable men on the XWF roster.”

” Now I bet you ladies are feeling pretty unconquerable after that substandard assault you decided to lay out on Savage.” Robert pauses briefly his purple and black eyes fixed on the camera. ” But like everything else you failed to miss the mark, the three of you tried so diligently to accomplish this inferior attack… Page shows up and the three stooges speed off scared to death an ass whipping is about to unfold. Dis-satisfactory to say the least. Just another mediocre, crummy attempt to get one over on me. Bravo…”

Robert adjusts his half of the Tag Team Championships from his right shoulder to his left as a sudden jolt of pain seers throughout his insides. It feels like someone has their hands in his torso squeezing all his organs at once. He holds his breath pushing his busted lips outward waiting patiently for the agony to subside. Robert grinds his teeth as he shakes his head and begins to breathe once more. Every breath feels like a hand grenade detonating in his torso. He bit the edge of his grin attempting to keep his creeping grin at bay. The intention behind Robert’s perking lips was sinister.

” I bet it had to feel monumental for Gilmour, Carnes and Chaos to leave me thwarted. I bet you three unimpressive lamebrains felt like you just found the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. It just took the three of you simpletons to overpower me, but you know what I’ll take that on the chin. I should have seen that one coming… Let me be brutality forthright, this is the only way anyone of you will ever get the better of “The Omega”. When the cards are stacked against me when you blindside me like cowards and guess what you still hardly got the job done. One on one I’ve slain each one of you more times than I care to count, inside that ring each of your shit skills and abilities are nonexistent.”

Robert Main and Chris Page have both weaponized their emotional indifference's, manipulating, exploiting and patronizing rather than appreciating what they had. Tears couldn’t escape their eyes, running away upon their cheeks, leaving each of their bodies as if they cannot bear to witness yet another blitzkrieg. Deep down both men were hurt, stolen from after working their asses off to make the XWF money hand over fist… But in that context, the word “hurt” holds a lot more context than the usual definition. It is a persisting pain, one a man can only shake by gaining a greater understanding, by standing back and leering at the man in the mirror. That’s conviction at its truest form, perspective at its finest. Chris and Robert had become dark souls lost in a cruel world. It was the world though that made these men monsters in the night. Perhaps these warriors had a choice in the matter… Maybe they could find their way back to good… They just didn’t want to… Vengeance was more important, retribution flowed through their veins… Disdain grew in their hearts… Through each of their unforgiving eyes, the universe needed correction and they were the only two capable of such a feat.

Sometimes in life, the anguish can crush a man, leaving him incompetent, incapable and ineffective. It can and often leaves a man splintered on the inside and out. The tears that once flowed won’t roll; the screams won't escape past quivering lips. The hallucinations come, but they'd never allow a reaction, letting the built-up rage go. They'd force the steam to keep burning from the inside out. Tough times do last. Tough people falter. Well, some might have a sensational life, but not all do. Some face desperation. What Robert Main and Chris Page has harnessed would send disgusting shivers down a normal man’s spine… These two specimens are far from ordinary. The pain, these two wield has made them want to shatter everything in their sights because they can no longer stand something unblemished near their fragmented souls. Page and Main are real-life monstrosities ones who don't come from the silver screen dramas. Their affliction is legitimate, and XWF as a whole will pay for the trespasses one body at a time for the foreseeable future.

” Robert what they tried to do was send a message but all they’ve done is awakened the beasts within.” Chris sparks a joint as he takes several pulls before exhaling the smoke like a freight train before continuing. ” I feel like we’ve been here before…” Chris appears bewildered as he scratches the left side of his head with his left hand before lowering stating. ” I mean I feel like we’ve outclassed, overcame and outperformed Chaos already. As a matter of a fact I remember us flattening him and Carnes last time, we crossed paths. Yeah, we left them lying broken down and defeated in the ring successfully retaining our titles in the process.”

” We have.”

Robert stands crossing his arms as Chris takes another toke from his joint.

” Not only have we retained our titles over him it’s no secret I’ve retained every title he’s come after. Chris Chaos is my personal bitch.”

” Then tell me, why the fuck are we wasting our time on him… Again?”

” Chaos is like crotch rot… He just keeps coming back… Honestly, because the powers that be thought it’d be a stupendous idea to further waste our time. Kind of like they’ve done for the last seven months. Or they are hoping we just end their careers, so they don’t have to actually have to fire them face to face for nonperforming each week.”

Robert grins ripping his smashed lip wide open as sheer sarcasm flows from the tip of his tongue.

” Interesting.”

” No Chris, nothing is fascinating about wasting our time. How can we create this legacy when we’ve been given nothing but table scraps? All we’ve been given is the bottom of the fucking barrel?”

” It’s not our fault that nobody has the balls to step to the plate, I mean we can only issue an open challenge for so long that goes unanswered. It’s not our issue that the guys and gals on this roster don’t have the nuts or the vag to step up. Why else has everything been boring as fuck lately?”

” And it’s just one more reason why it’s going to continue to be equally uninteresting knowing that I’ve got to yet again verbally beat down Chaos and you’ve got to do the same to Peter fucking Gilmour.”

Page rolls his eyes once again at the mention of Peter’s name.

” The last time I saw Gilly I was cramming a black dildo down his throat.”

” Thank Christ I missed that.”

” It’s true though if you go check out the War Games match he did a hell of a job using a deep throat for a guy that loves to tell other men to suck his cock; I’d almost say he appeared rather educated in the art.” Chris pauses for a moment before spouting out at Robert. ” But he did drop your ass on Savage.”

” Get it all out of your system big boy because if I’m not mistaken you’ve felt it a time or two yourself, old man.”

” Ah, yes this is true… But you know what… In both of our cases, it didn’t get the job done.”

” Much Like ole Gilly he never gets the job done. He’s the one mistake his mother wishes she could take back. Wrap the jimmy or you might get a Peter Gilmour… If that isn’t a birth control slogan, I’m not sure what is.”

” We need to paten that shit… It’s going to be nice to smack him around again; I don’t care what’s going on in the world because when you get to make Gilmour your bitch it’s always a good day at the office.”

Chris takes another toke from the joint as Robert steps forward taking center stage under the illuminating light.

” I bet you’re pretty pleased with yourself, aren’t ya Pete? You got to take part in a three on one bashing on a night where it didn’t fucking matter. I again offer my congratulations to the three of you.” Robert claps a few times… ” Sure you know how to literally jump someone from behind as opposed to coming at me head-on. At least the bitches had some chairs and was willing to throw down.” Robert takes a second leering at The Tag Team Championship before he continues. ” How does it feel to know that you’ve shot your best shot and it wasn’t good enough?

But hey you’ve been doing that your entire freaking career haven’t you Gilly? Chaos and Gilmour want to be executioners of the tag division?”
Robert belly laughs. ” Tell me this when was the last time either of you schmucks did anything of relevance in any division? The user-friendly answer is… You haven't… You see team Cataclysm we are what you would call freethinkers… Mavericks of the wrestling world and if you need proof just rewind and watch Wargames. We as a unit eradicated nearly half of the fucking roster. One by one they promised we would be stopped and one by one they fell at our feet. We vandalized every person we encountered because that’s what we do. In this Tag Team match not only will we wreck you Peter, and you Chris Chaos we'll execute live on Pay-Per-View for the entire world to witness firsthand.”

Chris chimes in.

” More importantly Pete, how does it feel knowing that even with a set of new fast friends you’re still the ass end of a donkey… That right there makes everything so much more uncomplicated when you open your mouth. We’ve played this little game many times before and every time we play you end up looking up at the lights sucking on the tip of defeat.”

” You pretend fluke wins here or flukes there are enough to carry your meaningless legacy, but the sad truth is your legacy is already so tainted that there’s nothing that you can do to save it. You have eviscerated everything you have ever done. You are the same dog no new tricks.”

” You’re the biggest one-trick pony that’s ever been in the business but come Leap of Faith history is going to have a really funny way of repeating itself. You’re going to eat shit and like the taste of it because you’re nothing but a skid mark on this business that will never belong mentioned with the elite of this profession.”

” And you already know Chris Chaos is planning his next series of excuses because knowing he’s rolling with Gilmour is like bringing a knife to a gunfight. This cocksucker is so good at making excuses he’s already got his exit strategy in play so he can try and save face. I don’t feel the need to continue beating the dead horse that Chris Chaos has become because the mere thought of having to give him any of my time is enough to give me a headache.”

Robert rubs the bridge of his nose sighing.

” They could have thrown any other pairing to put against us and it would have been more entertaining than what we’re having to settle for. At least we can take solace in the fact that our first match won’t take a hell of a lot out of us before we handle the important pieces of business.” Chris takes the final pull off his joint before thumping it off-screen. ” No Pete, you don’t constitute as important or business.”

” Nor will you ever Peter… The most intriguing part of this whole thing is resting with your new best friend dawning the stripes.”

” Oh that’s not interesting when you look at what’s unfolding on Warfare. Chris Chaos and his butt-buddies are trying to step up and be that “bad guy” faction that’s running shit but in actuality, they’re laughing stocks of this and every other company in the industry.”

” So let me get this straight… We’ve got Theo in front of us twice in the same night and he seriously thinks Chris Chaos is what he has to worry about?” Robert laughs under his breath softly. ” Theo, let me tell you how this plays out for you. The first thing we’re going to do is hand you this Television Championship and we’re going to call you out. You’ll ignore it before making your way down to the ring to officiate our Tag Title match.”

” We can give two shits about your pissy issues with Chaos. Because let’s be honest, nobody will remember it in a month, you’re not going to give them an out by shady officiating.”

” You’re going to call this right down the middle so when we embarrass them, again… When we out wrestle and outclass them and when we humiliate them live on Pay-Per-View there aren’t excuses for being pathetic wastes of roster space. Theo, you know as well as I do when Main and Page are on the marquee, we bring in the bucks. Unlike our counterparts in this match.”

” But don’t worry Theo, we’re going to make sure just as soon as we finish dealing with the table scraps that we come looking for you. No longer will you avoid us; no longer will you pretend that we aren’t your worst sets of nightmares in a human form. You will be held accountable for your actions against us and it isn’t going to be something you’re going to pawn off.”

” Might we suggest that all of you continue to pay close attention to what unfolds come Leap of Faith. We told you we would take the Tag Titles, we did. We told you we’d win War Games, we did. We’re telling you now that all of this comes full circle in the land of the rising sun for Cataclysm shall retain the XWF Tag Team Championships… Before I move forward and take the Xtreme Championship and officially drive the knife into the heart Chaos Inc. In one fucking night… And then we get Chris Page staking claim to the Leap of Faith briefcase.”

” Our goals for Leap of Faith are known and now it’s up to you, our esteemed competition to step to the plate and challenge us because thus far it’s been effortless as shit knocking off all the so-called “challengers”. I wish I could say this is going to be any different but from where we’re sitting unless Chris Chaos cuts Gilmour’s promo’s himself this isn’t even going to be close.”

Robert sarcastically chimes in.

” And even if he does it still won’t be close.”

” Chaos Inc. we hope you’ve enjoyed your little ride to establish yourselves; it’s just too fucking bad that ride stops here and now. The mere moment you come face to face with the force that is Cataclysm.”

” I would say good luck… But there’s not enough luck for either of you to fluke your way to a win with us standing across the ring from you. Chaos will be the predictable cunt he is, Gilmour will be Gilmour and we will be left standing with our arms raised in victory the reigning defending XWF World Tag Team Champions.”

” There are two things all of you can do about it.”

” Like it.”

” And nothing.”

- HALL OF LEGENDS 2019
- 2019 Heel of the Year
- 2019 Locker Room Leader of the Year
- 2019 Feud of the Year w. Robert Main (you’re welcome)
- Former
[Image: OW3ycxe.png]
[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
With
Robert "The Omega" Main
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
XWF World Heavyweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Chris Page's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (07-15-2020), Robert "The Omega" Main (07-15-2020), Theo Pryce (07-18-2020)