Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-14-2024, 04:38 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Still Dancing With The Devil
Hanari Carnes Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-10-2020, 04:49 PM

CONTINUED FROM PART 1

He peddled as hard as he could. He was more excited than nervous, more excited than scared. He had United States currency, in his pocket, but a man was dead. A man that he had told the mob about, had devised a trap to set him up. He got back to his house and dropped his bike out front.

Running into his house, he passed right by his mother, and into his room. He had a mason jar he collected change with, and immediately dropped the bill into it, hiding it under his bed. He looked at Scarface on the wall and smiled.

The next few weeks, William was put to the test. He would continuously hang out with these goons, and they would consistently test him. Robbing people, selling weed, anything he could do. And he would always get paid. Always get a cut. His mason jar was quickly filling up. So he stole another one.

THE WORLD IS YOURS it said on his poster. He sure felt like it. But these men weren't convinced. Not just yet.

The man who had chased the now dead man through the alley that day pulled him aside one afternoon. He told him
"Cualquiera puede dispararle a alguien. Cualquiera puede vender drogas. Pero solo un criminal real puede apuñalar a alguien hasta que muera, mirándolo a los ojos todo el tiempo. (Anyone can shoot someone. Anyone can sell drugs. But only a real criminal can stab someone until they die, staring into their eyes the entire time). This terrified William. The man's demeanor was so cold. He meant every word he said. The man went back into the house with the other men, telling him to stay put. He came back out after a few moments, and told him they weren't yet totally convinced. They needed to prove that he could be part of the crew. They needed him to do the one thing that never even crossed his mind before.

They suggested a girl. If he could do that, he would truly be as cold hearted as he needed to be.

"Todos lo hemos hecho, chico" (We've all done it, kid) he said.

William's dreams of fancy cars and jewelry, having a giant mansion in the hills, wearing something besides the same three tee shirts and jeans every week made him agree. He didn't know what he was agreeing to, but he wanted to live that life. Visions of grandeur.

He said he would meet them on Friday night, 245 am.

He knew he needed to be there or he could never show his face around this neighborhood again.

The days went on, and he thought about it non stop. When he dropped his bike on that foggy morning, he took a deep breath of tropical air. He waited for the car to pull up, knowing he couldn't turn back now.

After what felt like days, a car pulled up. They told him to get in. He did.

They drove around the block. They had liquor in a brown wrapped paper bag. They were passing around a marijuana joint. Finally, after rolling through through the 300 block of Santo Domingo, they spotted a woman. It was dark out, but it was clearly a woman. Obviously on her way home from work. There was a light drizzle in the sky, and the fog made it even more difficult to see. They stopped the car a few hundred yards behind her, and got out. The followed her through the quiet streets. The man nodded to William.

They grabbed the woman, wrapping her shirt over her head and dragging her as she kicked and fought, up the stairs of a local abandoned building.

There were so many of those around Santo Domingo.

They got her to the roof.

William looked at the men as they threw her on the ground.

Esto es niño, ahora tienes la oportunidad de ser crudo (This is it kid, now you've got your chance to be raw) they told him. They kicked her, but she continued to fight and claw. Scratching, screaming.

¡Cállate, deja de moverte! (Shut the fuck up and stop moving around!)

They kicked her several times, until blood soaked through the cloth around her head. They had probably broken her jaw, and they figured this before she stopped moving. She only cried silently through the cloth as the men unzipped their pants.

They made William go first.

Each of the men took a turn. They were violent, brutal, and showed zero remorse. They were ripping her up.

When they finished with her, one of them pulled out a brand new .22 calibur pistol. They handed it to William. He looked down at the victim below him. She was practically dead already. They said she was a witness for what she had gone through tonight, and there would be DNA evidence. If he killed her, he was promised a spot in the crew.

He put the gun to her head. He felt a knot in the pit of his stomach, but he thought that maybe he was doing her a favor at this point. With a shaky hand, he put the gun to her head.

Right before he pulled the trigger, he thought about his Scarface poster. He looked back at his new brothers, he thought about the cars, the jewelry, the cocaine, the mansion. He thought about giving the money to help his family.

His family being stable was all he ever wanted.

His finger clicked the safety back and he pulled back the shirt cover.

His eyes went wide, and the bile rose in his stomach. He knees immediately went weak. The eyes that met his were the eyes of his own mother. She must have been coming home late from work........

What had he become?

He began to stutter. She began to cry, even more painfully now than when they were her. Memories flashed through his head of when his mother would come home late, often times when he was already in bed, but he always had breakfast in the morning. She often worked 3 or 4 jobs to provide for him.

But now what was he worth? His corruption had changed his fate. He turned away, and walked towards the ledge. He didn't know what to do other than jump.

He jumped off the roof.......he died with no soul.

The men killed his mother shortly after, and they never spoke about it again.

Everyone trying to be trife never face the consequences
You probably only did a month for minor offenses
Ask an inmate doing life if he had another chance
But then again there's always the wicked that knew in advance
Dance forever with the devil on a cold cell block
But that's what happens when you rape, murder and sell rock
Devils used to be gods, angels that fell from the top
There's no diversity because we're burning in the melting pot

They say death takes you to a better place but I doubt it
After that they killed his mother, and never spoke about it
And listen cause the story that I'm telling is true
Cause I was there with William Jaquim and I his mom too
And now the devil follows me everywhere that I go
In fact I'm sure he's standing among one of you at my shows
And every street cypher listening to little thugs flow
He could be standing right next to you, and you wouldn't know

The devil grows inside the hearts of the selfish and wicked
White, brown, yellow and black colored is not restricted
You have a self destructive destiny when your inflicted
And you'll be one of Gods children and fell from the top
There's no diversity because we're burning in the melting pot
So when the devil wants to dance with you, you better say never
Because the dance with the devil might last you forever

Don't make deals with them either.

When they collect, they collect with interest.

[Image: bzCHQGU.jpg]

The Fresh Prince of Suck-Air Said:Hanari Carnes congratulations on winning the X-Treme Championship. Unfortunately for you that is the extent of how far your celebration will be able to go.

"So Gage Gannon had quite a bit to say, didn't he? He is quite confident in his abilities. He is really feeling himself. Too bad for him that all of that fire in his belly will be for nothing. The 24/7 rule got the best of me, and I'll admit, its frustrating. However, that is the nature of the beast. Now we get to see what Gage's real motivation is. Is he just a title mark or does he truly want this? Will he be nearly as fired up without the title on the line? Wrestler 82 can't beat me in the ring, and he exploited a loop hole. Gage Gannon can't beat me in the ring, but unfortunately for him, there is no loophole. He is staring straight down the barrel of a shotgun, and he has no exit.

I am facing a pissed off Gage Gannon? Good. I wouldn't have it any other way, hermano. A pissed of Gage Gannon is going to bring his all, and crushing his hopes when he's at his best is what tickles my fancy. But a pissed of Gage Gannon will also make mistakes. Running off adrenaline is good, if you know how to channel it. I am not going to entertain your comments on me being surprised I won, because it is clear you didn't do your homework on who it is you are stepping into the ring with. Tisk tisk.

One thing I can guarantee is that my "oh shit" moment did not come when I read the card for Savage, but rather when I realized what I was going to do to Gage Gannon. The pain I was going to inflict. The mental, physical and emotional angst I was going to put on one of the company's newest and hottest up-and-comers. The 'oh shit' moment came when I realized that Gage Gannon was going to have to step into the ring with the most dangerous man on this roster, and he didn't bother to look beyond a week in the past. He failed to mention everything I have done here, everything I have accomplished, all the waves I have made. He thinks I am as green as he is. Like winning means the world to me. Chico, winning is EXPECTED at this point. It is the standard I hold myself to. It is the only outcome I accept. Winning may be a new concept to you, and that's adorable, but I tend to think of myself a little higher than that. For someone who has done so little around here, you talk big and bad. But I'll tell you what.....as much as you are overzealous and seemingly overcompensating for shallow self confidence, you were spot on on a few things. Like dead on, bullseye.

I AM an obstacle, Gage. And a damn big one. Perhaps the biggest. I am the name that strikes fear in the names of those assigned to face me......but what I find funny in that statement, is when you said, and I quote, " I hate obstacles. I want to obliterate them, and I want to destroy them."

Was The Collector an obstacle? I mean, he is newer than you are. He has talent, he has put on quite a show since returning, and I am pretty sure he punked you out. You want to destroy them? I'd start at the bottom before you shoot for the top, kid. Von Bonn doesn't count, either.

Where else?

"See I'm not here to walk on eggshells, and hope that somebody will "respect me."

"Nobody asked you to walk on egg shells. I would prefer you didn't. Nobody likes a timid little puta. I want you to come full steam ahead, with reckless abandon, so when you fail again, at least you won't have an excuse.

"What better way to upset everybody than by in a short month capturing my first title."

You mean like how I won the TV title in my second ever match? How I broke Mastermind's 129 day streak? He held the title for triple the amount of time you've been here, and I broke him down like Jenga blocks. You're right, it is a way to upset everyone here by winning a title in your first month, but I hate to tell ya Gage, you just aren't on that level.

"you are probably sitting back in your mansion, and you probably think that you have it easy."

Only half right on this one, hermano. I was sitting back in my mansion, counting my money and deciding which Mercedes I wanted to take out for a spin, but in no way shape or form do I think I have it easy. I know what this company does to people, and I know what it takes to be successful here. You bitch and moan about respect, and how you want people to respect you, but respect is earned, not given. If you want respect, perro, you better start showing some.

"You probably think that Gage Gannon isn't in your league"

Spot on, you're getting the hang of this.

While I am here highlighting all the thing you were right about, how about highlighting some of the things you were dead wrong about.

"Me being able to walk the walk is as easy as me just simply opening my eyes and deciding that I am going to shit on somebody for the hell of it. I do it and I do it quite well."

Quite well? You claiming that you raise hell quite well is like Donald Trump claiming he managed the corona virus pandemic well. You are just saying shit to say shit now. It's not flattering.

"I never, I repeat, I NEVER say anything that I don't mean"

Just did. Try again.

"Gage Gannon is the real deal. And you can ask any of my previous opponents and they will tell you the same thing."

I'll get on the horn with The Collector, I am sure he has different thoughts. See what I did there? I'm only going one week back. Your most recent match, which happened to be a loss. I'm pulling a Gage Gannon, annoying, isn't it?

"This isn't personal at all..."

Wrong again. It is personal. It is always personal whenever I step into the ring. I take every match personally. That is what sets me apart from the rest. Maybe, if you took it personally too, I wouldn't have to snap your arm into two equal pieces.

So much to learn. Maybe you can learn something this week. Maybe you can study what I do in that ring and learn a little bit about yourself in the process.

Wizard, I said what I needed to say about you last promo. You're a gimmick, a freak. You're on a bit of a hot streak here, sure, but what have you gotten out of it? A few wins over the XWF's punching-bags, Mastermind and his goons, but you have about as much clout as the WHO right now.

Think about that.

It is going to be difficult to bask in an aura that smells like rotting dog shit. I am going to go on to Leap of Faith and continue to make waves, while you are probably going to fight somewhere in the early card and continue to listen to a roster full of unenlightened half wits gas you up.

Bask in your aura? I'd rather die.

[Image: Gwv4WDK.jpg]
XWF X-Treme Champion, 1x
XWF Tag Team Champion, 1 x
XWF Television Champion, 1 x
XWF Record: 15-12
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hanari Carnes's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (07-10-2020)