Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 04:12 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Late Night Alien Encounter
Zane Norrison Offline
The Post-Mortem Punk

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-08-2020, 12:38 PM

I awoke in the middle of the night, unaware of what stirred me from slumber. For several minutes I laid there, with my eyes closed and tried to fall back to sleep, sadly to no avail. Then I felt as my stomach grumbled, a slightly discomforting, rumbling sensation that was accompanied by a faint, internal growl and I instantly knew the source of the problem. I was hungry and craving a very specific, type of midnight snack. Brains. Gradually rising from bed, I was cautious not to disrupt Nyx from her rest and quietly made my exit from the room, treading lightly and making sure to softly shut the door behind me as I left. Then I walked to the kitchen and switched on the light. Blinking in the sudden brightness, I approached the fridge and opened it. My sights drawn to the leftovers from my dinner, Stroganoff Hamburger Helper minus the hamburger, a healthy portion of human brains was incorporated with the noodles instead. Fetching a fork out of a nearby drawer, I removed the lid from the container and dug in. As I stuffed a generous forkful of food into my mouth, I heard a noise from behind me and immediately spun around, only to discover, three aliens on the floor.

[Image: n6Om7nV.png]

"What the what?"

My attention and acknowledgement of their presence seemed to excite them and they rushed for my legs, before wrapping themselves tightly around my ankles. Not very tall in size, the rather small creatures hugged me and then gazed up at me in delight.

"Master!"

They exclaimed in unison.

"We found you!"

All three began dancing and hopping around.

"Wait... wait, what? Hold on a second."

These words halted their celebration of sorts.

"What's going on, who are you and why are you calling me, master?"

The three aliens exchanged glances and then returned their focus to me, before the middle alien responded.

"Oh, you probably don't recognize us but we're the aliens you met on that spaceship, the same ones that you wrestled on Anarchy and bested, we altered our appearances to ones that we thought you would find more propitiated. Based on a scanning of your mind and subconscious thoughts."

"Okay... but why did you do that and why are you here?"

"Because you beat us in battle, so now we must serve you and carry out your commands. You are our master and we are your loyal, servants."

"You know, you really don't need to do that... besides slavery is illegal here on Earth and aside from that, I don't believe it's right or fair to impose such a thing on another."

"Oh but you must."

"Why's that?"

"Because we must fulfill our sacred oath."

"Couldn't I simply release you and set you free?"

"No, that would signify we were unworthy and call for the instantaneous termination of our lives but I suppose if you wish that, we will comply."

"No, no, no... don't kill yourselves! Jeez Louise! I don't want you to do that!"

Sigh.

"Alright. You can stay and fulfill your sacred oath or whatever but once it's finished, you have to go... understand?"

"Yes."

"So what do I call you guys? What are your names?"

"We don't have names."

"Then what do you call each other to identify the fact that your speaking to one another?"

"Friend."

"Right. That's going to have to change for my sake cause you all look alike to me. Not to be a speciesist but you literally have zero defining characteristics whatsoever. So I'm going to name you..."

I pointed at each alien, in a row from left to right, as I said their brand new names.

"Eenie, Meenie and Minie-Moe."

Once again the aliens rejoiced and hugged my ankles as I sighed. How was I ever going to explain this to Nyx?

[Image: OTfQVId.jpg]

"Triple threat time on Thursday Night Anarchy and I will be facing, Tula Keali'i accompanied by Boris and Tommy Wish assisted by John Black. Meanwhile, I get an alien that appeared on the last edition of Anarchy, one of the three that I beat cause apparently Minka Arzegotti, couldn't make it to the ring, so I had to fight them in her stead."

"Anyways, regarding my upcoming opponents... the first set, Tula Keali'i and Boris. Waikiki, Hawaii meets Rimavská Sobota, Slovakia. These two individuals, couldn't be more mismatched personality wise. The first time that I fought in the same match as Tula was in the Anarchy Battle Royal and she did very well for herself. While she didn't win, she still managed to outlast me, yet ironically we were both eliminated by the same person - Vita Valenteen. Boris took part in the same bout as well and somehow managed to get eliminated by Barney Green. Safe to say that was not his best performance. Hey, we've all been there though, I'm sure he'll get 'em next time. Not on this next edition of Anarchy but sometime in the future."

"Then there's my second set of opponents, Tommy Wish and John Black. Two dudes that despite being from America and are supposedly fluent in English, I can never seem to quite follow everything that they say. Not completely anyway. Whenever we've exchanged words, I always feel like I've been drugged or I'm losing my hearing cause things don't add up and form a legitimate thought that makes any sort of proper sense."

"Two members of the tag team T.H.U.G.S - an acronym that I can't decipher, most likely because each letter doesn't stand for anything, they have had mild success but never seem to stay in the spotlight. It's like they both lose heart at the same time and that leads to their inevitable downfall. Tragic stuff but depression can take down even the strongest of men. I only hope they enter this match in good spirits and ready to fight. Because I'm more than ready for battle and I am prepared to do whatever it takes in order to walk out the victor."

"Take heed of my words, my future adversaries. You are climbing into the ring with an undead abomination and I'm in the mood to have some real fun. Lets get brutal, shall we? See you all in the ring!"

[Image: hZM7vS3.jpg]

1x X-Treme Champ
1x Hart Champion
1x SOTM November 2018
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zane Norrison's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (07-08-2020)