Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-14-2024, 04:32 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Shady Aftermath
Gage Gannon Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

07-03-2020, 08:25 PM

"I ball till I fall, I stunt till I drop, I'm off the show room floor, Not the Used Car Lot, You buy a bottle, I buy the bar, I make every other week feel like Mardi Gras"

The scene opens up with Gage Gannon watching his match from Wednesay Night. The whole night felt off. For whatever reason Gage just couldn't get his feet underneath him. Collector had his number last Wednesday and he knew that. Gage looks at the video with an annoyed expression on his face as he can't believe the mistakes that he made in his match. He keeps rewinding back to the mistakes in his match and can't believe the errors that he made. What eats at him the most is that these are mistakes that could of been avoided....

All of a sudden Carmen comes into the room and grabs the remote from his hand and slaps him in the back of the head playfully....

"Hey, what the hell are you doing?"

"I can't believe you. You are sitting here worrying about a match, that you were just one inch away from winning. Look, he just had your number on Wednesday. It happens, but you can't sit here and beat yourself up about it."

"It was a last man standing match, and I I got beat by a guy who who was better than Gage Gannon last Wednesday."

"Look, was he the man last Wednesday?? Yes! He was... Is he a better man in life, not even close. You are literally winning in life, and you should just chalk it up as Collector was better than you last Wednesday, and quit sulking."

Gage just looks at Carmen and rolls his eyes.

"Sulking, what the hell makes you think that I am sulking? I'm studying......to see what his weakness is. We will undoubtedly meet again and I need to know this guy's weakness..... Did he get the job done last Wednesday?? Yes he did...but do I think that he could beat me consistently??? NO!! I do not!!! Even a broken clock is right twice a day...but you know what you are right!!"

Carmen playfully slaps Gage on the cheek as she sits in his lap...

"You know that your mom has left like 5 voicemails, and you have yet to call her back. Why is that??"

"I don't even want to think about that woman right now. She is annoying and I have no time for her distraction right now..."

"Wow, holy Heel Mode Level 1000 Batman..."

"Listen, my mom knows that I love her but this is a very important week for Gage Gannon."

"Why, because a filler talent is probably having the biggest match of his career so far when he takes on the Wizard, and Hanari Carnes???"

Gage just looks at Carmen and wonders where the hell she comes up with this theory's from.....

"Wait, what??? Biggest match??? Not even close..... I have to decide whether I want the Blue Lamborghini or the Red One..... I can't decide I know that I said I wanted one of every color but I am having a hard decision deciding..."

"Well, I think....."

"IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK!!!"

Carmen, cuts Gage an ice cold look as she just sits on his lap and pouts.... Gage rolls his eyes as he just laughs obviously not meaning any harm from the joke....

"OH BOY!! Listen it was a freaking joke, I couldn't help myself..."

"Listen here you better get serious because you have a chance to capture XWF Gold on Next Saturday."

"Yeah Yeah Yeah I know....."

Carmen looks at Gage inquisitively as she knows when something is bothering him....

"What is wrong? Come on Gage you can't hide it from me. It is obvious that something is bothering you. So come on spit it out....tell me what's wrong..."

"What if it is like......contagious?"

"What if what is contagious?"

Carmen looks at Gage perplexed as she clearly doesn't understand what he is talking about....

"I'm just saying you know I lost Wednesday in a fluke, like is it some sort of disease?? Is it transferable?? Listen I know that I said that I have gotten my ass whooped before, but I didn't know that it was going to be this Wednesday. I literally don't want the stench to stay with me for very long."

"Then I guess you already know what you need to do next Saturday huh?

"Yeah, then I guess that I had better win. Look, I am going to the gym for a little bit to clear my head..."

Carmen gets up off of Gage's lap as she goes over to the bar to pour herself a drink.....

"Why don't you do what you always do when you need to clear your head?"

"And what is that?"

"Buy yourself something nice.... I am pretty particular to blue myself... and that blue Lamborghini is looking quite nice honestly.."

"Ill buy it as a present to myself when I beat Hanari and the Wizard next Saturday. I'll even let you go with me and test drive it how about that...."

"You have to win first sir...."

Gage grabs his gym bag out of the closet as he just looks at Carmen and smirks...

"I damn sure don't plan on losing girl..."

Carmen turns around and puts her drink down on the counter, as she undoes her top and drops it to the floor. She turns around to a shocked but delighted Gage as he eyes pop open in shock...

'You know, you can stay here and work me out instead. And I hear that it relieves both stress, and it is one hell of a workout."

Gage looks at the camera and flexes his eyebrows, as a hidden joke between himself an the viewer. Gage throws his bag away as he chases Carmen into the bedroom....

"Girl, you look good I want to get to know you better, You look good in them jeans, And them red stilettos, You got a Bentley, Coupe booty baby, I want to drive, See I tell you what mileage is, When I'm inside"

" How was that cowboy?"

Gage hops off of Carmen as he is trying to catch his breath......

"DAMN, that is just what I needed!!!"

"Are you ready to beat Hanari and the Wizard now?"

"Damn Girl, you got me ready to take on world hunger!!!!"

Gage rolls out of the bed as he pours himself a glass of wine....

"I have to go..."

"Damn hit it and quit it huh..."

Gage sips his wine as he reflects off into the distance...

"I'm not really a cuddler, but hey next time I'll leave a tip...."

Gage and Carmen both laugh as Gage gets ready to head to the gym....

"Now, my question is, Who they gonna blame, When I'm back number one on the Billboard again. Shit, shift now the game done change, Since Mike made Thriller and Prince made Purple Rain

*BROADCAST INTERRUPTED*

The scene cuts in on Gage Gannon training in the ring as the camera zooms in on him....

"Last Wednesday Night in the middle of this ring, Gage Gannon was just a step behind. Simply Put I didn't get the job done. That is the exception to the rule, that isn't the norm. So, you will have to excuse me if I'm not in the mood to joke especially after I have found out that I have a chance to get championship gold. This week I face Hanari Carnes and I face some 7 foot jackass named The Wizard. Here's the problem...I'm past gimmicks, I'm past freaks in a mask, I''m past a supposed Hitman, I'm past a woman who is supposedly "batshit crazy" not realizing that she just absolutely sucks. See week in and week out I face these different personalities, and I normally talk some shit that I get in my opponent's head or I will try to mindfuck them. But see I'm a little bit pissed off."

"And when Gage Gannon is pissed off that is not good for anybody.... Let me talk a minute about the Wizard. Now Wizard, I know that me and you we seem to have the same profit. Now I am going to be honest. I understand that you have a problem with the Misfits as well, but I don't know whether you are actually good, or if you are just all talk. I will admit I am at a disadvantage because I think without a shadow of a doubt that you are the goofiest son of a bitch in the XWF. You walk around here running your mouth talking about how you must ascend as if there is another level that you have to get too. Let me explain something to you....when you are in the ring with Gage Gannon you have already ascended."

"See when you get in the ring with me, its going to be like nothing you have ever experienced before. You won't need any magic, you won't need any spells, because quite frankly Wizard you will be under the spell of Gage Gannon. See you will be in awe, you will literally Gawk at Gage Gannon. You are going to sit here and you are going to wonder, why did you ever accept this match in the first place. See this isn't trash talk this is absolute facts. I like the fact that you seem to have an imagination. You seem to know who you are unlike my last opponent. Wizard I want you to bring your best, I want you to bring all the spells that you know, because no matter what spell you cast you will still be at a disadvantage. And then Wizard when you get your ass beat by me, you can go back to your castle, or dungeon, wherever the hell you reside, and then you can proceed to call all your nerdy friends over. You all can sit in your basement, but instead of circle jerking to each other, you can actually play this triple threat match that you are about have, and you and your friends can circle jerk to the fact that you have stepped into the ring with pure excellence."

"As a matter of fact Wizard when you and your little geeky friends are circle jerking or playing Dungeon and Dragons or whatever the hell it is that you do, you can pray to your little higher power and you can pray that you get another chance to be in the ring with Gage Gannon. See Wizard being in the ring with me is almost orgasmic, considering that that is going to be the highlight of your little miserable career. See as far as I am concerned, you are every bit as goofy as you look. The sheer audacity that you think that I would take you serious in this match is laughable at best. I don't give a damn that you have some sort of fetish for Mastermind, I don't care that you sit here and you are my opponent, the point is simply this......I am going to redeem myself and unfortunately you are only part of the equation."

"Hanari Carnes congratulations on winning the X-Treme Championship. Unfortunately for you that is the extent of how far your celebration will be able to go. You see what you fail to realize is that you are running into a roadblock with Gage Gannon. Unfortunately for you, you are facing a pissed of Gage Gannon. I have everything to prove in this match, and I plan on doing it. What you are going to realize Hanari is that you are no where near Gage Gannon's level. What you are going to realize is that winning a championship is one thing, but facing off against somebody who is superior than you in every way is another. I sit here and I watched your little match last week, and quite honestly I was amazed. I mean no really I was, I was amazed at the fact that you actually won the match to begin with. But then again I realized that you were probably too."

"What did you do after the match Hanari did you cry like the little goof that you are, and realize that you have reached the pinnacle of what you will ever be in this company? Did you realize Hanari that you won the match, and then have an OH SHIT MOMENT when you realized that you are stepping into the ring with Gage Gannon? I wonder what is going through your mind right now. See I know that you are probably riding high on confidence, and I realize that you are probably confident in yourself that you have the answer's against both the Wizard and me. The problem is Hanari is that your shortsighted. See I don't think you exactly understand what is going to happen to you when I face you."

"See I'm going to wipe the mat with your ass. And let's just call a spade a spade ok?? It's obvious no I don't think much of you, and no I don't respect you. As a matter of fact I want you to understand that I don't even like you. See you are an obstacle, and I hate obstacles. I want to obliterate them, and I want to destroy them. See you have the disadvantage of having my ire this week, because let's face it last week was tough for me. But what better way to get my revenge than by taking something from somebody else what was taken from me. Let me take from you Hanari something that you can't even possibly begin to get comfortable with. I am going to take your title, and then I am going to take your pride."

"I'm going to destroy every little bitty thing that you think that you are going to do with the title, and then I am going to destroy you. See I'm not here to walk on eggshells, and hope that somebody will "respect me." I'm here to cause chaos and raise hell, and unfortunately for you right about now I feel like raising a lot of it. What better way than upset the order of things around here than by winning the Xtreme title. What better way to upset everybody than by in a short month capturing my first title. It's obvious that you and Wizard have been here longer than I have but the problem that I have is nobody seems to be able to understand that it doesn't matter how long you have been here, I'm just simply better."

"I get it, you are probably sitting back in your mansion, and you probably think that you have it easy. You probably think that Gage Gannon isn't in your league, you are probably complaining about why do you even have to defend the title against me. That's your right, you are wrong, but that is your right. See I have this unfathomable rage right now that is boiling up inside me. See between you and Wizard you both are going to have the distinct advantage of getting your ass whooped by Gage Gannon. See I realize that around here its easy for people to talk the talk, hell but for most around here it is even harder for people to walk the walk. But it's not for me."

"Me being able to walk the walk is as easy as me just simply opening my eyes and deciding that I am going to shit on somebody for the hell of it. I do it and I do it quite well. And what's funny is I'm not even a hardcore wrestler. So Hanari what is going to happen when I beat you, and you realize that you got beat by somebody, who hasn't even reached their prime yet. What is that going to look like on your resume? What's going to happen when just like in life, you come up short and you can't beat Gage Gannon. I never, I repeat, I NEVER say anything that I don't mean. And I am telling you right now that you are staring down the barrel of a man who is going into this match with guns a blazing and I will not hold back for any damn body."

"Hanari i think that you are in the category of "The Wizard." See I think that you are a gimmick, just like The Wizard. Let me assure something to both of you. Gage Gannon is not a gimmick. Gage Gannon is the real deal. And you can ask any of my previous opponents and they will tell you the same thing. When I step in the ring I am looking to decimate you. See I want your soul. I want to kill your will to be in a match with me. I want you so defeated, that you begin to question your career choices. Wizard and Hanari I want you to take a long hard look in the mirror, and I want you to ask do I have what it takes to go toe to toe with a man who is willing to do any damn thing to win his match. I want you to think about your futures. I want you to think about the career paths that are going to be altered by you stepping in the ring with Gage Gannon."

"I'm a shit stirrer, and I am a broadcast interrupter. Whatever plans that you thought, that you had after facing me, realize that your plans are going to be altered. Realize that by both of you deciding to step into the ring with Gage Gannon, realize that you both have sealed your fate. I am going to do everything within my power to end you. Is this just another match for me, no this is me getting out my anger, and getting out y visceral hatred that I have when people underestimate me. Your probably thinking that I am talking like this is something that is personal to me. This isn't personal at all...this is just what I simply do. So i want you both to sleep tight, I want you to get your rest, I want you to do whatever it is you think you need to do to prepare for this match....because in the end it won't matter...because both of your goofy asses will have to answer to your daddy. See you next Saturday........."

The scene ends with Gage glaring into the camera....

[Image: OMX9IA3.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Gage Gannon's post:
Atara Raven (07-03-2020), Theo Pryce (07-07-2020), thewizard (07-09-2020)