Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:52 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Master of my mind? You wouldn't be able to crunch the numbers.
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

07-06-2020, 08:51 AM

Oswald is seen walking through his factory, wearing an N95, the factory having produced thousands of Androids and now it was manufacturing t-shirts. On them is a mockery of Mastermind's own, and it states "Mastermind failed us... The numbers were too heavy for his mind to master.". He chuckled as he walked through the factory, as something secret is sprayed upon the shirts. He saw one worker was slacking, pulling out a cigarette and immediately he brought his cane up and whacked the worker in the back of the head yelling out "YOU'RE FIRED!" and soon some of his personal servants/guards flocked in from seemingly the walls and pulled the downed person out of his factory and tossed them off to the side, where other broken workers seemingly just exist. Some have broken legs, some broken skulls, some broken arms. Some get the boots put to them, medium style, a lot.

He walked out of his factory, brushing off fibers from his shoulders and his servants brushed off his Testoni black dress shoes of dirt. He then looked at the small camera, pointing to his factory.

"I'm getting prepared for when I beat Mastermind on Thursday. I'm ready to sell each shirt for a lot of cash. It is a special occasion after all. He's beaten me before. Might as well profit off his loss, you know."

He smirked, and looked to the camera,

"To quote The Bard, 'If money go before, all ways do open'. There's a lot of truth to this statement. My very own factory, where I can manufacture whatever the fuck I want, and there's no laws, no government that will stop me, because money...."

He pulled down his mask grinning ear to ear

"Money rules the world."

He laughed heartily as he places his mask back on.

"It's a fact. Learn it well, smarten up to it. Once you understand money, you understand the world as a whole, and why it is destructive. Why you never fuck with someone who has a metric fucktonne of cash. Because you will be buried underneath it. You will cease to exist and become nothing more than a footnote in the pile. I make over $3,000 a fucking second. I have Jeff Bezos money. You will never comprehend my wealth. You will never comprehend how insignificant you are. Which is truly saddening."

One of his servants, wearing nothing but black, including their mask, seemingly appears out of thin air and holds out massive wad of $100 dollar bills, and pats it against under his eyes, as if he was crying, but the bills are obviously dry.

"With my business acumen, with my money, B. O. B. will become stronger, will become impossible to destroy. You can try, you will fail. Your t-shirts might have made you a pretty rich man, Mastermind, but I doubt your people will be capable of annihilating us. I doubt you will be capable of ridding the world of us. I'm deeply rooted inside every community, every city, every state, ever country that owns the internet. They know my name, they know my products, they TRUST IN ME! If they don't... well..."

He pulls a black pill out from his pocket, tossing it into the air

"I'll make them trust in me. For you see, every pill shipped, every supplement, every hormone treatment, there's a small mind altering agent inside them. Every consumption, they go closer and closer to the side of B. O. B. To the side of evil. Soon, the world will be consumed by their desire for mayhem. What will you do, superheroes? What in your minds makes you think you can destroy us? The people who hear this message, most of them are so far gone they will cheer for us! I can hear it now! 'MAY-HEM, B. O. B.! MAY-HEM, B. O. B.! MAY-HEM, B. O. B.!"

His servants, who can only be described as ghostlike in their movements, begin to chant in unison

"MAY-HEM, B. O. B.! MAY-HEM, B. O. B.! MAY-HEM, B. O. B.! MAY-HEM, B. O. B.! MAY-HEM, B. O. B.!"

He cackled maniacally over the chants as he picked up his ornate looking cane and swept it in the air as he took a dramatic few steps forwards as the chant continued and then he twirled yelling out as he pointed towards the tiny camera

"YELL IT OUT AND YELL IT PROUD, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!! SAY IT WITH ME! MAY-HEM, B. O. B.! MAY-HEM, B. O. B.! MAY-HEM, B. O. B.! MAY-HEM, B. O. B.! MAY-HEM, B. O. B.! MAY-HEM, B. O. B.! MAY-HEM, B. O. B.! MAY-HEM, B. O. B.!"

He slammed the end of his cane into the ground head tilting down towards his chest as he smirked, glaring menacingly at the camera as it fades to black and his mass amount of servants chanting being the last words heard as it lowers to a whisper and then cut.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. Oz's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (07-06-2020)