Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 03:43 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#TeamSaRuby, Part II
Ruby Offline
The Super Dear'o

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-24-2020, 12:19 PM

Ruby: ”UN-flippin’-believable!”

The banana-lime blur muttered underneath her mask as she followed The-Artist-Formerly-Known-As-Thanos to what seemed the most high-end restaurant conceivable for this neck of the concrete jungle.

Ruby wasn’t one to hold grudges, which is why she was always quick to forgive Sarah for any of her wrongdoings, most of which were clearly the outbursts of a spoilt child anyway, but she didn’t appreciate being taken for a fool. Being tricked into thinking she’d caught a jaywalker and rappelling down a building with her RubyRope at her own peril, only to find out it was all a hoax was as disconcerting as that time her brand cereal were ripped off by an uninspired cornflake of an excuse of a man.

Before she knew it, she was dragged inside, plopped down on a seat with a glass of seltzer water in front of her, and met with the simplest of questions.

Sarah: “So, tell me how things have been.”

Sarah was being WAY too courteous for her own doing. Surely some kind of mischief was afoot. She looked at the glass in front of her, and bells went off in her head immediately. She didn’t want to assume the worst of someone, but was someone who wanted to LITERALLY set the world on fire really above poisoning someone who she didn’t realize was her best friend? Ruby doubted it. She muttered some words of caution to good ole Lackersnackers, and was satisfied by the fact her nose, which would rival a bloodhound’s in sense of smell, didn’t pick up any kind of venomous properties. Not even alcohol. Which was perfect, because she was going to have to drive home in the RuMobyle.

But then, Ruby scolded herself internally. PG-13, of course. Here she was again assuming the worst in people. That was going to stop right NOW!

Ruby: ”Well, let’s see, Lackersnackers, where to begin?”

The Super Dear’o took a deep breath, and put an elbow on the table.

Ruby: ”First of all, as you like to say, thanks for asking! I’ve been good, ya know? My dad recently had a vasectomy. He was SO nervous! I teased him a bit, telling him he was denying me my right to a younger brother or sister, until I realized I could tease him even more by saying my mother could just get another man!”

Sarah started to smile, even if her eyes seemed to be a bit glazed over. Probably a side effect from albinism. Ruby internally scolded her own ignorance on her friend’s condition, but took some solace that she was CLEARLY enjoying the story at least!

Ruby: ”But then I realized old dad didn’t deserve that. After all, he always was a loving father who even supported me when I told my parents outta the blue I wanted to give pro wrestling a shot! I mean, which normal parent does that, right??”

It was an odd place for a chuckle, but Sarah gave her one anyway. How nice to be heard. Right, guys? Don’t we all deserve a friend like that?

Ruby: ”Anyway, he got the snip-snip. Completely cut off. Kinda like me and a calm, quiet, wholesome night on Anarchy, you know? I’ll be honest, bud, after you I thought I’d vanquished the greatest, most challenging evil I’d ever come across… And I stand by that. But not even YOU were as annoying as these B.O.B. flipfaces! At least YOU went out there and dominated by yourself. I didn’t like it, but I respected it. I get jumped on every show by a gang of try-hards who want to turn this show into a contest of “who can pass water the furthest”! And these thuggies are the worst of the bunch. Trying to garner some clout by adding their numbers to even more numbers, because they think that’ll make people remember them. But seriously, who remembers the henchmen? It’s as ironic a question as “Who watches the Watchmen”? Nobody does! They really need to get themselves together. Or not. You and I can easily dispose of them. The worest enemies make the best teams, and by the way?”

Ruby placed a hand on Sarah’s extended arm.

Ruby: ”Never got to thank you properly for saving my backside last show. Here, let me buy you a milkshake! Least I can do!”

Ruby motioned a waiter over, but her Ruby-sense kicked in. As the waiter moved closer, a guy suspiciously put on his jacket and stood up, looking around as if his head was on a swivel. And then suddenly, he dashed for the exit.

Ruby: ”STOP!”

She pointed a finger at the bill-skipper, who was in no mood to acquiesce. She noticed Sarah hiding her face underneath her enormous hat, reasons unknown, but the outlaw was running directly towards them, as they stood between him and the exit… meaning he was about to step on the hem of Sarah’s dress and potentially rip it!

Ruby: ”Bud! He’s going to ruin your dress!”

As if snapped out of a daydream, Sarah pulled her dress towards her, JUST as the bill-skipper trod on it. He slipped and hit his head HARD on the closest bench, knocking him out straight away. The Super Dear’o stood up and slow-clapped.

Ruby: ”Whoa! Knew you had it in you!”

Sarah: “?”

Ruby: ”Who’da thunk it, Sarah Lacklan out here, stopping baddies as if she was trying to emulate her best teammate ever! I knew you’d love the vigilante life, bud!”

Sarah: “YOU SHIT YOUR WHORE MOUTH RIGHT NOW!!”

Ruby: ”Gonna be having to give you a hero mask of your own before long! The Bobbies and Thuggies are toast at this rate! No one can stop our team!”

Sarah: “OMGHATECHUSOMUCH!!!!”

Ruby: ”GO SARUBY!”

[Image: dY7KZz4.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Ruby's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (06-27-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (06-24-2020)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Ruby's post!
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (06-24-2020)