Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 06:01 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome to B. O. B.
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

06-23-2020, 01:29 PM

Oswald stands outside in the courtyard of his mansion, cane in hand and placed in front of him, his middle and ring fingers placed on top of each other between the horns of his cane's topper. Looking at this tiny speck floating in the air, as his visage is then broadcast to the world.

"Ladies and Gentlemen. I, am Oswald Autem Sephtis, the new piece of the Brotherhood."

He flung his cane up into the air, catching it by the opposite end, swinging it dramatically in a sweeping motion

"This! Is my home! Look upon my wealth and weep as you realize that-"

He points at the camera

"You will never be like me. I was gifted this life. Born from the ashes of my family's lives. I bet you're wondering where my Broken mind is, why I am no longer BROKEN. I brokered a deal with the Seven Deities. I gave away my powers, so that my wife can become a woman biologically. I gave away my powers, so that our daughter could grow up into the young lady she is. My mind is no longer BROKEN but there are still pieces, pieces that could come back if I am caught unawares, as you saw last time. Shards of that cosmic entity splintered inside my body, my mind, wanting to come back and consume its "vessel" once more.

You not need fear for his return. My mind is too strong against his weakened form. Let us continue with something else, shall we?

The Brotherhood of Baddies. I was sick and tired of the good people, tired of seeing them trying to thwart the plans of BOB. These generous souls just want to have fun! They just want to enjoy life! If they want to go to the Statue of Liberty and fuck her left eye, they should be allowed to do so! That is why, as of this day..."

Soon the once sunny day began to get blot out by a multitude of figures. Every single figure in the sky, looked like a metallic version of each member of BOB, except himself, of course.

"Today marks the end of all goody two-shoes! And why is that, you may ask? Evil will always triumph, because Good is dumb!"

The androids began to fly across the world, to cause the kinds of evil that each member of BOB would likely commit. He then walked away slowly, using his cane only for him to grin and turn back

"I forgot one thing..."

Soon a huge black screen popped up from the building with the skull, and on that screen, was a mishmash of colors with only two words appearing on said screen, flickering slightly into different colors every few seconds as he walked back inside his home.

"JOIN US"

"Welcome to my BOB talk!"

He shouts as he closes the door to his home and the feed fades to black.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mr. Oz's post:
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (06-23-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (06-23-2020)