Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-14-2024, 03:34 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JIM JIMSON IS A BOTTLENOSE BOTTOM
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

06-23-2020, 09:55 AM

This time Tommy kicksout, and lifts up Ecco on his shoulders and F5 him back into the atlantic ocean.

"Yeah I dropped in that "racist" Sea World shit on your non amphibious lap, Dolphin. Hey i much rather you be treated like a slave to the humans, then see you become someone's fucking dinner this evening. If I had a fishing pole, i'd bait and hook you on it and skin you alive, and send your big head to Jim's house as a gift from me.

I don't know about any Shoney's you speak of, unless you are somehow closely related to the genetic freak himself, then fuck all that. You gotta learn that you are a sea creature, and a creature who's shelf life is limited beyond control. I know you want to flex your dolphin nuts, but who are you fooling?... that kid who wanted your kind to be free made a worse chose to have you be fucking it up for all Dolphin's who are just trying to live.

Also, i'm not going to have any kids, due to me not being able to procreate with your Dolphin mother, have you heard about that? I mean, if she had it her way she'd abort that body of yours, and let a face of a human run your kind. You're just Ursula, nah just one of her weak ass henchmen who couldn't get the job done."
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
JIM JIMSON IS A BOTTLENOSE BOTTOM - by Ecco the Dolphin - 06-23-2020, 06:39 AM
re:JIM JIMSON IS A BOTTLENOSE BOTTOM - by Ecco the Dolphin - 06-23-2020, 07:54 AM
re:JIM JIMSON IS A BOTTLENOSE BOTTOM - by Tommy Wish - 06-23-2020, 09:55 AM