Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-14-2024, 01:06 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JIM JIMSON IS A BOTTLENOSE BOTTOM
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

06-23-2020, 07:08 AM

Tommy lets this Ecco flops on him for 2.9... then he gorilla presses him back onto the ocean in his boat as a form of a kickout.

"The only thing you run is how you manage to survive from not getting poached in the ocean by these so called "mammals"; you're pretty lucky to not get poached and used as a trophy, or worse yet... getting into sea world and being someone else's amusement. I don't know why you have beef with Jim Jimson, but that's between you and him. Unfortunately for him, he isn't the one to hunt you down and leave your remains at his Pinecone residents.

Also, that slang of yours is very terrible, i'm not surpassed that you aren't getting wacked off by an Orca Whale, who has way more credibility than you could even image in your own life, i bet he isn't the type to be doing all that flippy shit that you just did, and i bet he could out sperm you with his massive whale sized dick. Hey maybe size does matter when you under the sea or some shit.

So Ecco, i'm not going to lay down for no punk ass Dolphin like yourself, because you are the LEAST of my worries when i'm out here on this boat. I have more worries of a JAWS coming out of his slumber and eating you, before I."
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tommy Wish's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (06-23-2020)

Messages In This Thread
JIM JIMSON IS A BOTTLENOSE BOTTOM - by Ecco the Dolphin - 06-23-2020, 06:39 AM
re:JIM JIMSON IS A BOTTLENOSE BOTTOM - by Tommy Wish - 06-23-2020, 07:08 AM
re:JIM JIMSON IS A BOTTLENOSE BOTTOM - by Ecco the Dolphin - 06-23-2020, 07:54 AM