Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-14-2024, 10:04 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
My Ride Home
Tula Kealiʻi Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

06-19-2020, 05:53 PM

"Someone from the XWF will pick you up."

That's all the doctor told me. And I don't feel real comfortable with it.

I was taken to the local hospital following the beating I was given at the hands of B.O.B on Anarchy. I knew they would eventually get the jump on me. I just didn't know when.

I don't find myself angry - at least, not angry that I was physically hurt. That comes with the territory. What I am mad about is the fact that I couldn't be there for Ruby later in the show. These evil fucks know they can't win a fight straight up, so they have to jump everyone in numbers in order to achieve their goals.

I don't hold on to the anger for long, though, as those feelings are replaced with searing pain. Under normal circumstances, I would be spending the night here; however, I want to get out of Dodge as quickly as possible. I at least know there is still someone from the XWF who will take me to our next location. If I wait until tomorrow, I might be stranded here.

Now, I'm just afraid of who they might have sent.

Centurion's not in town - he's in Europe, and won't be back in the States for some time. Ruby was also attacked tonight, and she's going to need to get back to her hideout sooner rather than later. It might be Vinnie Lane or someone from the front office, but I barely know them.

As I sign the rest of my release forms, I think about the situation I'm in - town I don't know, in pain and absolute misery, with no transportation and being picked up by some random stranger. This is how all those abduction shows on E! start.

I sign the last form and toss my pen down onto the front desk. I gingerly pick up my gym bag before limping out of the front door. I don't know what car I'm getting into or what the person even looks like. Those thoughts face, however, as a feeling of dread comes over me. That's when I hear it - the rattling of a loose muffler. I smell what can only be described as burnt meat. And I hear the sound is loud, thumping hardbass. Vinnie Lane, you son of a bitch...

"Ah, Tulip! Come, comrade! Get in the Lada blin!"

[Image: 5c426312bede9.image.jpg?resize=400%2C266]

I shouldn't be here.

Fighting on Savage, I mean. I know I signed up for this, but this isn't where my fight is right now. This isn't where my energy needs to be. I have to fight a group of supervillains on Anarchy, and I have to waste my time on Melanie Childs?

No offense, Melanie. I'm sure you're lovely.

This comes with the territory, I supposed. I could just back out. Let Atticus White know I won't be able to make it. But that's not really my style. I see things through to the end, even if it's detrimental to my health. That's a positive for my career, all sarcasm included.

So, I guess I'm just going to have to beat up Melanie Childs. Gotta say, not necessarily looking forward to it. She's a big fan of Vita Valenteen, who is a cool chick. She's kind of messed up in the head, which I like in a weird sort of way. Honestly, the only thing I can say negatively about her is that she's in the same ring as me.

Its all part of the job though, right? Spirit of competition and all that? So don't take what's coming to you personally, Melanie. I'll even buy you a drink afterwards. It's the least I can do for all the bruises I'm about to put on your body.

[Image: tenor-3-1.gif]
9-10-0
2x Anarchy Champion
1x and current XWF Micronesian Champion
XWF Star Of The Month - October 2020
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Tula Kealiʻi's post:
Osira Themis (06-19-2020), Shawn Warstein (06-19-2020), Vita Frickin Valenteen (06-19-2020)