Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-16-2024, 04:08 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Improvements
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

06-17-2020, 05:50 AM

In the Sephtis household, the camera just flies on through, looking for its owner, who is talking with his family, transwife and daughter, grinning wide, ear to ear. Since she was last seen, his daughter had grown older, now no longer a toddler. Instead, she had grown by nearly eight years. How, do you ask? Well, it's a long story. One that will be told in due time. The first to speak is his wife, Alysia.[/color]

A: "Oswald, sweetheart. Why would you join, BOB, was it? What in the world could they offer? I know that the Seven Deities took from you, your godly powers in return for our gifts, at least for a little while, but why would you change on your fans? They don't need to see you like this."

Oswald chuckled, talking as if he wasn't still BROKEN

O: "It's because it's a breath of fresh air, hon. Why should they not see the EXTRA-"

He coughs and clears his throat.

O: "extravagance... of our family? I am capable of donating ninety-nine POINT five of my wealth, and we'd still live in splendor for the rest of our lives, until the day that Fuzen's great-great-grandchildren are gone. Why should I give up my wealth, though? At least, why should I give that much away in order to look like I'm doing acts of kindness? A measly one million, thrown into the face of the nearest head of some silly charity. If the video game company CEOs can do it, why can't I, in my BROKE-... in my financially astute intelligence? That man, Bobby Kotick, gets away with that kind of shady shit, and I want to do the same. Jeff Bezos does it as well, so there most definitely isn't a limit how much I can save, how much money I can acrue. Enough money to let further generations take over long after I am dead. I can flash all the cash I want! I can fund fifteen Brotherhood of Baddies! Yyyyeeeeeessssss..."

Oswald then pressed his left hand to his head, placing it upon the colored part of his hair, his "scar" from when he became Broken. Hunching over in pain, only to recover quickly and his family looking on.

O: "It's fine, really. There's still pieces of him still inside me, the seeds of his return. The Seven Deities may not have taken all his powers away when they forced him to become a prisoner inside me."

Fuzen glared at her father

F: "Dad, if I had not witnessed all the shit I've seen, I would've thought you were crazy right now."

He chuckled

O: "It's always been a possibility, Fuze. Not crazy enough to put our family in a hole, financially. Also, language."

That's when he noticed the tiny camera of Panzer's, causing him to growl

O: "Get that fucking camera out of here boy, before I pay people to beat the fuck out of you in a way that would NOT make you love it!"

The camera zoomed off and an echo of Panzer's laughter can be heard inside the household, leaving the camera to show a wide shot of the entirety of the Sephtis compound, revealing some additions, with one addition looking somewhat ominous. Blackened, with a large negative logo version of his cane's topper, making the onyx horns look a bit lighter, and the skull look a bit darker, before the video cuts to black.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. Oz's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (06-17-2020)