Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 05:32 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm too busy for this shit
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

06-23-2020, 07:24 PM

Wake up!!!!

Why?

Can you hear me?

Yes I can? Can you hear me?

'M' you need to wake up.

That sounds like Maria's voice.... I can't be back in New Zealand surely?

I open my eyes, and then I feel the pain.

"What the hell?"

I looked around, sure enough my wife Maria was holding my hand. She had tears in her eyes.

"You're okay."

"Of course I'm okay. Where am I?"

"You are back in New Zealand because I told your people to get you straight back here."

"How long have I been out?"

"At least 48 hours."

I looked around and saw Antony.

"What the hell happened?"

"You can't remember what happened?

"No,"

"You were attacked by BOB as you were trying to get to your match."

It all came flooding back........

THURSDAY NIGHT ANARCHY - 6/11/20 Said:Suddenly Mastermind comes running out from the back!

Vinnie Lane: “Mastermind is here, and he’s a true social warrior! It is time for a change and MM is here to make it happen! #BLM!”

As Mastermind and Graves begin to brawl, neither man seems capable of gaining the upper hand until the Thugs jump MM from behind and beat him down as well! Graves drags MM over to the edge of the stage as MM tries to fight his way free. The Thugs lay the boots to him and make him far more compliant! Graves lifts MM into a crucifix bomb and slams OVER the stage and through a black platform down below!

Vinnie Lane: “Oh my God! Mastermind has just been broken in half by that Grave Consequences off of the stage!”

Vinnie Lane: “These BOB people are out of control! We need law and order around here! Someone come help Mastermind and Tula, they didn’t deserve this!”

SOMEWHERE IN RACHEL, NEVADA

The camera fades into an unnamed hotel room, in Rachel. Nevada, and it finds Mastermind, sitting a stool looking out of the window, contemplating his upcoming match on Thursday Night Anarchy. He knows that the camera is rolling. He tries to stretch, but it's obvious that he is still in a bit of pain following the last Anarchy. Yet he was still able to use his strength to take down the Wizard on last week's Wednesday Night Warfare.

He raises 3 fingers to show the camera.

"I have 3 issues about what is going to happen on this coming edition of Thursday Night Anarchy.

"First issue is to Vinnie Lane..... Since you started Anarchy you haven't had the balls to stop shit going on, and I don't know what you are going to do about what happened last Anarchy when I was stretched from the stadium after being attacked by B.O.B. You don't have the balls to do anything do you Vinnie. That's why your show is called Anarchy, because you let it reign supreme. It just feels like you don't have the power to stop all this senseless stuff going on. That's why certain stables are run riot. Because they just don't fucking care. Should I stop caring Vinnie? Do you think I already have? Maybe I have, maybe I haven't? We shall soon find out."

Mastermind turns to face the camera and lifts up two fingers.

"My second issue is B.O.B. You guys got what you wanted two weeks ago, so I'm imploring you not to get in the way of my match with your so called leader, because if you decide to do it when it comes down to me beating her, there will not only hell to be paid for, for Vinnie but also yourselves. Now let that be a little warning to you guys."

Mastermind stretches his neck this time. And a couple of noises are heard. Mastermind looks back at the camera.

"My last issue is with you Miss Fury...... Or should I call you Vita Valenteen. Who the fuck cares..... I no longer fucking care about what's going on with you. I use to care, because you were once my favourite opponent to go up against, especially during those X-treme title battles. But I no longer give a shit about whats going on. You have walked down more paths than Moses did when he was collecting the 12 Commandments.

"Maybe I'll give this one last try."

Mastermind gets up and walks over to the wall, and turns the light off, it goes dark.

[Image: tenor.gif]

And then Mastermind begins to speak: "If you are out there Vita, if there is a tiny bit of you stuck inside this Miss Fury bitch, then I'm here to help you...."

[Image: animated-light-bulb-gif-28.gif]

"Follow the light Vita..... Follow the light.... And I'll help you out of the mess that you are in. But if you don't I can't help you."

Mastermind walks back to the stool and sits down.

"I really don't need this shit Miss Fury. You want to take me on, so be it, but let me warn you, if your mates just so happen to interfere then all hell will break loose, and well, I did try to tell you. Just ask the Wizard, he started something, and I'm on my way to finishing it off. I'm not afraid of you or the rest of B.O.B. Just try your luck I implore you to...."

Mastermind clicks his fingers and the camera fades out.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub

[Image: misfits.png]

[Image: Misfits2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mastermind's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (06-27-2020)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Mastermind's post!
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (06-24-2020)