Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 07:18 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burn It Down!
Miss Fury Offline
BURN IT ALL

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

06-15-2020, 03:22 PM

"In a world that is filled with inherently evil people..."

[Image: 867412829-461338043.jpg]

"A world where messages like that even need to be written in the first place, can you blame me for fighting against the system?"

[Image: 200528-user-video-george-floyd-arrest-de...-1120w.jpg]

"In a world where our "heroes" could very well be the ones to kill us..."

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

"Can you blame me for wishing to burn it all down?"

[Image: zakaria-abdelkafi-may-day-paris-protest-...e-fire.jpg]

"Or wanting to take them all with it?"

"Now that Vita Valenteen was out of the way and facing murder charges, everything seemed to be going according to plan. Micheal Graves had a fantastic showing at Savage when he challenged for the TV title, and if only he would have covered TK just one second earlier, B.O.B. would have earned its first championship. B.O.B. also dominated the Survivor Series match after kicking the living shit out of that wannabe attention whore of a hero, Tula Keali'l, and the lame-brained fuckwit known as Mastermind. We then went on later that night to send Ruby a reminder that her days as the hero of Anarchy are quickly coming to an end."

"But then, when everything seemed to be going so well... Sarah Lacklan returned."

"Anarchy's first champion and the woman that Ruby originally won the title from had returned. You'd think I'd be fine with this, and in any other circumstance, I would. In the past, Sarah has shown some villainous tendencies of her own. It was those tendencies that Vita claimed: "drove her over the edge" back when she turned her back on everyone that ever cared for her!"

"It was just an excuse, if anything, Vita was finally showing the world her true colors, but that's not important right now. What is important is the fact that Sarah has returned to offer assistance to B.O.B.s number one target, Ruby."

"This was not expected, nor was it planned for, but it will be dealt with one way or the other."

"But before we get to that, we need to push past last week's losers as they look for redemption in singles matches."

"At the next Anarchy, we're heading to some fairground in Nevada, nothing but the classiest spots for an XWF show. At least Lane isn't booking us on a neverending European tour like Warfare, even if Anarchy in the UK would make far more sense, and the marketing would write itself. At this show, Tula Keali'l will find that she bit off more than she could chew by offering aid to the "Banana Lime Blur" when she stares into the eyes of the madman who cracked her skull last week. I, on the other hand, find myself booked against the Kiwi equivalent of an ass pimple, Mastermind. The man who claims to be a master of that which he does not possess. The man who has been made to look foolish at every turn since before War Games. Falsey claiming victory over Micheal a few Anarchy's ago. Getting knocked out of War Games only to watch his teammate Micheal Graves last until the final four, and Even proving himself too inept to realize that trying to run out and fight all of B.O.B. alone is NOT a good strategy. Honestly, I find the idea of facing Mastermind to be nothing more than a boring diversion from the real task at hand. I have proven myself to be a far greater strategist than Mastermind. In just a few weeks, B.O.B. has already become a far more successful group than the misfits and mentally challenged that follow Mastermind. B.O.B. has goals, goals that we have reached and goals that we are still working towards. Unlike most that fill this roster, B.O.B.s goals don't rely solely on winning titles. Our goals instead all help to bring our true goal to fruition... Anarchy!"

"No, not the show, but the state of being. The heroes of the XWF claim to fight for peace, love, and whatever other hippy shit Ruby and the gang stand for, but B.O.B. fight to disrupt and destroy. The Pink Mist turned evil and joined B.O.B., Calvary and Salvation took one look at what they were up against and went back to whatever planet they came from. Lucky for them B.O.B. doesn't know, otherwise, we'd build a deathray to destroy it before any more of them superpowered Aliens decided to visit Earth. I suppose that's a good enough reason for them to both NEVER return. The heroes are losing this battle before it's even began, but where does Mastermind fit into all of this hero and villain stuff? He doesn't. His involvement with B.O.B. steams solely from his inability to realize just how outmatched he truly is. Last week he faced Grave Consequences when Micheal Graves sent him crashing through the platform below the stage. This week, Mastermind will once again find himself outwitted and outmatched when he faces the full fury of Miss Fury!"

"Assuming we LET him actually make it to the ring this week!"

[Image: 1invQS6.jpg]
[Image: BOBClub.png]
#JoinBOB #JoinbWo
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Miss Fury's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (06-27-2020), Atara Raven (06-15-2020), Mr. Oz (06-16-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (06-15-2020)