Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 10:24 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PlaceMarker First One Out
Tula Kealiʻi Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

06-10-2020, 04:10 PM

Everything hurts and my body feels like it's on fire.

I knew the War Games match was going to be brutal. I went in knowing there was a chance I'd walk out with some kind of injury. Luckily, nothing is injured - but it sure feels like it.

War Games was the most violent, brutal fight I had ever been in. World class superstars threw everything they could at me, and to be able to stand there and take it is an accomplishment in itself.

And yet...I still feel like a failure.

I was the first one eliminated. I knew the chances of making it all the way to the end were slim, but to be eliminated so early? And then to sit there and watch as the rest of my team got eliminated. It feels like I went through all this pain for nothing. Why nearly break my back when all I get out of it is disappointment.

Centurion isn't going to say it was my fault. That's not how he rolls. And yet, I didn't want to put him in a situation where he felt obligated to be nice to me. So I'm not staying at his place, despite his offer to do so. I can't.

Besides, if I were to stay with him, all I would think about is War Games, and I have to move on. Disappointments are a part of life, and the sooner I get over them, the better. My fight with Shawn Warstein and his team may be over, but my war with B.O.B. continues. And I have to get up and work out...

...eventually.

Right now, the thought of even standing up makes me cringe. The warrior in me is telling me that I've been lying here for two days, and it's time to get up and get moving again. The human in me is telling me that this couch is really comfortable, and that ice pack on my knee feels like heaven, and I could easily drift off and take another nap right now...

But that thought doesn't last long, as the person I am staying with, who also happens to be my motivation, taps me on the shoulder. Honestly, if it weren't for this person, I'd probably just take the week off, but there's something about their personality that can motivate anyone to push through their pain and problems. I hear a water bottle being shaken above my head, and I slowly open my eyes and see a Banana Lime Blur standing over me, with a towel over her shoulder and two bottles of water in her hands.

"Let's go, Tula! Let's loosen up those joints and enjoy the sunshine before the rain comes!"

[Image: 5c426312bede9.image.jpg?resize=400%2C266]

Want to know a defining trait of a superhero? They always find a way to come back from adversity.

I did not achieve my goals at War Games, but that doesn't change what is happening in the XWF right now. There is a group of villains building their ranks and terrorizing the good people on the roster. They beat the hell out of Ruby, truly an American icon and one of the best people on the planet. They set up Vita Valenteen, who I don't believe for a second blew anything up. They now have their sights set on me, which is perfectly fine by me. I asked for this. I'm just worried about who might be next in their path of destruction.

Tom Hanks?
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez?
Boris?

No, they don't have the balls to go after Boris. That drunken Slav would take a beating and wake up the next morning not knowing anything even happened.

Let's take a look at this group in its fullest. We have the T.H.U.G.S, who I have discussed before, and who are...I mean, they're just terrible. They offer their services as hired muscle, but they never actually win anything. I remember, they were supposed to humble Ruby and I a few weeks ago in a tag team match, and they didn't even come close. I think Miss Direction is wasting her money on these two clowns.

Speaking of, is Miss Direction the leader of this band of misfits? She talks like it, but she also worships the ground Michael Graves walks on, so maybe she's trying to show off? What I do know is she did Vita dirty, and I have no idea why. Regardless, she got what she wanted. Vita is out of the way. Now what? What's her goal now? The Anarchy title? I'm afraid I have some bad news on that front - Ruby isn't giving that title up anytime soon. And while I have respect for Vita...she's no Ruby. Ruby is a comic book character come to life. A superhero plucked from the pages of your fantasies. And some pink ninja with plastic swords and a punny name isn't going to beat her.

And then, there is Michael Graves. For some reason, I am told I'm supposed to respect him. Seriously, I've heard from a couple of people backstage that Graves is "dangerous", and he's a veteran, and therefore he should get my respect.

Really? You think that's going to work on me? Respect is earned, and so far, Michael Graves hasn't earned anything. You may all see a dangerous veteran, but I see a crybaby. I see someone who demands attention for absolutely no reason. He's every mediocre white dude from a small town who was good at basketball in high school so they keep acting like they're hot shit. I served with a lot of those guys, and you know what happens?

They get humbled. Really quickly. They eventually say the wrong thing to the wrong person and they get reminded that this isn't high school anymore, and there's always someone stronger, faster, and smarter than they are.

So yes, Michael Graves has built himself a nice little group. He's also successfully attracted attention. But sooner or later, he's going to get punched in the mouth and reminded how human he is.

Given he will be in the ring with me tomorrow night, I'd put my money on "sooner".

[Image: tenor-3-1.gif]
9-10-0
2x Anarchy Champion
1x and current XWF Micronesian Champion
XWF Star Of The Month - October 2020
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tula Kealiʻi's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (06-11-2020)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Tula Kealiʻi's post!
Miss Fury (06-10-2020)