Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 06:38 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jimmy be BACK, bruddah!
Jamaican Jimmy Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-10-2020, 02:11 PM

'Ere go me totally original promo, mon! Don't be tryin' to disrespect me wit' no BOOLshit, now!

(04-07-2020, 08:18 PM)red-x Said:
"i'm going to INJECT...the XWF...
...with a LETHAL DOSE.... of poison."

Quote:"When God chose your kind as the object of His love, I was the first in all of heaven to bow down before you. My love, my hope for mankind was no less than His. But I have watched you trample that gift. I have watched you kill each other over race and greed... waging war over dust and rubble and the words in old books. And yet, in the midst of all this darkness, I see some people who will not be bowed. I see some people who will not give up, even when they know all hope is lost. Some people, who realize being lost is so close to being found. I see you, Jeep. Fifteen years old, your mother leaves. Your father withdraws from the world and you spend the next five years of your young life helping him find his way home. You love a woman who bears the child of another and you love her with no thought of yourself, even though you know she may never love you the way you love her. You, Jeep... you are the reason I still have faith."

Quote:When I was a little girl, my mother spoke of a prophecy, of a time when all the world would be covered in darkness and the fate of mankind would be decided. One night I finally got the courage to ask my mother, why God was so mad at His children.

...'I don't know,' she said tucking the covers around me,

'I guess He just got tired of all the bullshit'

Warfare opens to a helicopter shot of the arena. Fans are still filing into the building for yet another unforgettable, high-energy event from the top wrestling federation in the country, the XWF, Spotlights hover above the city, casting a luminous glow upon the stage that shall serve as a battleground mere moments from now. Fans hold up their signs as the buzz intensifies.

--t. minus ten hours--
+--Wednesday Night Warfare--+

The lights suddenly cut out and the tron fills with static. The static slices through the screen as the fans are heard through the speakers... a voice emits, muffled and indecipherable.... A few seconds later, the static fades to a darkened silhouette. the figure speaks--

"Warrior Man or whatever your name is, it is I, Red-X, taking over the XWF airwaves. Where are you, what are you doing, who the hell even cares, in a small handful of hours you will be on your back and I will be standing above you, with one more winner's paycheck to cash. I may have not caused as much ruckus within the company as I had planned initially but I look at you as the first step in my ladder to the top of the Realm of Xtreme.."

The silhouette is eventually replaced by the mask of Red-X ;

[Image: profilepic_2410.jpg]

The mask glows and fades in and out, static slicing through the image every so often, as the sound of the audience intensifies...

"Hello XWF Galaxy." the voice of X speaks, "and welcome to another day in the countdown to the LAST DAY of the XWF as we know it. Also known as-- the countdown to the end of an era. An era of idiocy and dissapointment. The XWF was once a land of legends, but now?? Half of the damn roster is a flock of jokes with no legitamacy. And that's why I'm here. To return the XWF to the pinnacle it once stood upon... Vinnie Lane, it's no suprise that you're the man responsible for the WORST era in the history of the Realm of Xtreme.... you're talentless, worthless, useless and a sad jab at the hall of XWF, yet you pass yourself off as the best damn thing since sliced bread. But you're not....

"....I Am.

"The Xtreme Wrestling Federation is dead in the water, and as long as some hack like you is holding the reigns, the company will continue to nose dive. The water is ice cold, and soon, the XWF will be frozen in obsoletion. We need a new face to lead us into a new day, a new horizon, a new DAWN.........

"...and that's why I'm here.

...The figure finishes speaking, and as he does static swipes through the darkness. A website url flashes --

www. xredx .net

The link is clicked upon, and the following message is revealed;

[Image: 02022020-2.png]

-- then, the center [02022020] is clicked, and we see the following--

[Image: 20202020-x_zps7bj4zj8q.png]

XWF House Show competitor Gruel Renshaw is outside the arena, munching away at an ant-covered donut, sitting on the ground after his match. As always, the man known as The Ultimate Fighting Chickenshit has lost again. The former Mostly Moldy Asses Loserweight Champion looks oblivious when four men surround him, all four wearing anonymous masks;

[Image: FAWKE_S_MASK_V-logo-1C6DBBBCC7-seeklogo.com.png]

?? 1: So, you're the guy with the mind of a two year old chimp with down syndrome?

?? 2: Well, let's introduce ourselves to you, how 'bout it? Our group goes by a name which has yet to be revealed.

?? 3: And we've yet to reveal our individual identities...

?? 4: But a simple-minded bloke such as yourself can just call us 'Your Superiors'.

Gruel seems lost, not understanding any of the fancy, big words these guys are spewing. He offers them the ant-ridden donut, but the leader knocks it away, as Gruel looks upset.... but he simply picks it right back up and continues to eating it, ants dropping into his open gullet.

?? 1: *rolls his eyes* Mr. Renshaw, we want you to be one of the first people to receive our gift.

G.R. looks surprised and happy, ready for his present...

Suddenly, red-x walks on screen. He glares at Gruel, lifting his thumb up...... before slowly moving his thumb down, giving the signal to his men. All four men close in on G.R., clearly ready to pounce, when from outta nowhere Gruel's opponent races out to attack the four lackeys. But red's crew crush them down like bugs, one of the masked figures has a steel chair which she begins to smash over the heads of both. red then raises one thumb to the sky before performing the throat cutting signal.... the anonymous no names raise both Gruel and his match foe into the air before wiping them out with a double chokeslam.

red pulls up Gruel by the wrist, before hitting the diamond cutter. The group then both pick up the two, before striking with simultaneous superkicks. Gruel and his adversary are wiped out...... X glares at the masked assailants, then he looks at Renshaw...... wait, where IS Renshaw?!?! ........RENSHAW SMASHES RED FROM BEHIND WITH A STEEL CHAIR!!! X topples to the ground!! Gruel smiles from ear to ear, as Gruel brings down the four masked assailants, telling them 'thank you for the excercise!!'. Gruel walks off into the night. Gruel's challenger from the match lifts up red-x and goes for some kinda move, but instead, the four masked lackeys are back up and begin tearing the guy apart in frustration from not being able to tear up the Man with the Shit-stained mma gloves. They then toss him toward their leader, who hits a Rock Bottom. He laughs once again, horrendously, as the group circle around the unconcious Gruel.

"Let this be a lesson to all of you watching. We are a force driven to get what we want, what we DESERVE, and we will not stop till we get it. All of you watching probably think this is a desperate cry for attention, someone looking to stoop to whatever level he can just to get noticed. Well....... You're right. We will do whatever it takes to get the attention we crave, the attention that should already be ours, the spotlight that should already shine upon us. We are THE team in XWF that will lead you all to a new day...... or, we will be the men that drive the final nail into the XWF's coffin. It's all up to you. The wrestlers, the management, the fans... you all have the chance to join the right side of this oncoming war. There is no hiding, no running. We own the XWF, and it is only a matter of time before your time runs out. Make the decision..... either you're with us, or you're against us. And in the end???

"We...Will...Rise."

"My name, atleast for now as far as you're all concerned, is red-x. I chose that name because of how I see the this company. It used to be so, SO grand, but look at it now. Undeserving champions, people who don't know how to run water from a sink much less how to run a wrestling federation, fans that don't know what they really want.....and worst of all? A man named Vincent Lane who doesn't give a DAMN about what matters most. The day Shane left is the day the XWF we all knew and loved died. was the man that saved this company from certain doom... and now that he's gone?? This promotion is left in shambles, no one willing to step up to save it, everyone enraptured with getting themselves over and nobody else. And that's what truly breaks my heart. You people, from the fans in the stands to the so-called 'wrestlers' in the back, to the big bad boss man in charge... NONE of you know what's best for the XWF.

"...That's why we're here."

"Give us your ears, your eyes, your attention. Allow us to guide you all to a whole new era of grandeur. Allow US to be YOUR saviors... the saviors of the XWF. We have the power, we have the ability, choose the right side, or you will be forever damned. We look across the field of 'talent', we check the website and see who holds the gold, we TRY not to change the channel whenever we watch Savage or Warfare...... this place has seen better days. And we, collectively, aim to bring those days back. It's great to see people like Centurion, James Raven & Roxy Nova return to the house they helped build. It's AWESOME to see new faces pop up that actually have a lick of skill. It's even better to see those with real talent stick around, but this place is STILL headed for the worst days of its existence. And again?

"...That's why we're here."

"Give us time, and we will turn this place around. We need your help, we need more hands and minds than we have already, but together? We can bring the XWF up from the doldrums and into the GREATEST period of success it has ever known. It is the dawning of a New Horizon, and you will all be forced to be WITH us.... or AGAINST us. Do not doubt us, do not look down upon us for we WILL prove you wrong. Align with us, and you will see first hand how far we are willing to go to save the XWF from itself. XWF.... #b_Prepared. There is no escaping the future. And we ARE the future. We are the men and women that will either lift the XWF up to its pinnacle....... or we will be the ones to mark its grave, and lay down its tombstone. You are all on notice. In a handful of months, maybe September or October, maybe before or after, you won't know till the time comes... but WHEN the time comes, you will know it has and you will have to pick which road to follow. You MUST make the decision, each and every last one of you. We want a better XWF, we CRAVE one. We want to bring back the XWF all of these old-timers remember and loved. We want all of the newbies to realize how GREAT this place can truly be... and most importantly of all? We want Vincent Lane to pay for all he's done, driving away and flushing the XWF down the drain. We want a revolution......

"And that's why we're here."

red-x: XWF....... we love you.

"TTFN.

[Image: iAm_zpsfipyllse.png]

"i just know that something good is gonna happen..."

--we now return you to your regularly scheduled programming--

|cut|

[#lethal_dose

"The time for talk has come and gone....it's showtime, folks."

[Image: XOaEDy.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jamaican Jimmy's post:
(06-10-2020)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Jamaican Jimmy's post!
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (06-11-2020)