Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 01:04 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The voices have spoken now it's time for action
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

06-10-2020, 02:13 PM

Black Lives Matter

All across the world, we have seen protest after protest after protest.

Black Lives Matter

There have been peaceful protests, and there have been angry protests.

Black Lives Matter

Some World Leaders are listening, a select few are not.

Black Lives Matter

In fact ALL LIVES MATTER

Whether it be White, Black, Brown, Yellow, Olive or Red or whatever other colours there are out there across the world, every life matters.

It's just what happened in the States over the last few years has come to a cataclysmic point in time. People have had enough, and rightly so.

IT'S TIME

It's time to be seen and heard. it's time to stand up and be heard. It's just time.

I am WHITE.

But I believe in racial equality.

That was why when I got the chance to learn the Maori language, I took the chance. Maori are the natives of New Zealand. When Whites came along from Britain in the 1800s they saw the chance to steal the natives land, and they have been fighting to get their land back ever since.

Even when I was learning Maori in the Maori environment there were a few, just a few, Maori who asked why a White like me was learning their own language. I was interested, I was keen, and I had always wanted to learn the ways of the Maori. Their lifestyle appealed to me. Their family atmosphere appealed to me. In some ways I felt I was brown. A white man looking for ways to fit it. And I felt I fitted in with the Maori.

Then the statistics in New Zealand is that Maori have a high percentage of Child Abuse amongst all the other races in New Zealand. I get sick and tired of racist kiwis saying it's always the Maori in the news with abusing their children. That may be so, but the thing is, all Races abuse their children, not just Maori. Whites do it too, and so do Asians. It just gets my goat.

What does all this lead up to, I hear you all asking.....

IT'S TIME.

No longer do we have to sit back and watch other races get abused, and they have no voice.
What happened in the last few weeks means everyone and I mean everyone now has a voice.

IT'S TIME

IT'S TIME FOR CHANGE AND IT'S TIME FOR ACTION.

LOUISVILLE, KENTUCKY

The camera fades into somewhere outside the KFC Yum Center, the venue for Thursday Night Anarchy, and standing in front of it is Mastermind.

"We have all seen it, we have all heard it, and that is what is going on here in the States, and around the World. All across the World. Black Lives Matter means a significant shift in race relations. It means everyone and I mean everyone has had enough.

"This brings me to me. I've had enough. I've had enough of stupid people thinking they can step all over me, and bully me, and make fun of me. And especially think they can continue to dominate me.

"My showing at War Games, was not what I expected. But at least I managed to eliminate Miss Direction, or should I really say Vita Valenteen. And I'm sure she wants to get payback. Or she will hide behind her fellow B.O.B stablemates, for them to get the job done.

"Let's start with the match itself on this coming Anarchy in a few hour's time. It's basically another War Games match. Go bloody figure that Vinnie wants to recreate something for Anarchy. It's a 'Survivor Series' match.

"Vinnie the wonderful big headed owner that he is, of not only Anarchy, but also the XWF, for some fucking reason has placed me on a team that includes Zane Norrison, who was supposed to be on my War Games team, but dropped his balls and didn't show. The fuckwit.

"Then there's Tula Keali'l. I have no problem with her, in fact she's an up and coming prospect. And then there's Raphael Blackwater. He's the brother of Donovan, who I have history with over the last few years.

"So that's my team. Apart from Tula, I call the rest a fucking joke. A waste of space. And I don't really need them. But if you guys are going to show up, then do so, or your lives aren't worth living. Especially for you Zane. No show once more fool you, no show twice, then you better keep an eye out for me, as I'll be coming for some revenge.

"Now my opponents are the stupid B.O.B team. Dark Warrior Michael Graves leads this team. He was also my team mate for War Games, and won the match, as well he was able to score the X-treme Champion.ship only for the stupid fool to lose it in the Main Event as he was eliminated. That proves what a fucking you are Michael. Can't get the job done. Always half-assed.

"Then there's the twisted Miss Direction. Who doesn't even know who she is from one moment to the next. Just come out all ready. Miss Direction. You are already a laughing stock. People are laughing that I eliminated you at War Games. How does that feel? Yeah you should be ashamed. Very ashamed.

"Then there are Tommy Wish and John Black the two part timers. These two no one gives two eyeotas about. I don't give a rats about you two. You may spew verbal diarrhea at times, and are both good at shitting words, but why be a part of something if you are part timers. You both suck. That's a fuck.

"I'll be doing my bit, and that's all I care about. I don't trust some of my so called feeble team mates. They both have a history of no show. But I do care what I do. And what I do is fight until I can no longer fight anymore.

"What I have shown is I can stand tall, talk, and commit. And that's what everyone is doing in the World at the moment. Because ALL LIVES MATTER."

Mastermind walks off and the camera fades out.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub