Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 03:12 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introducing MISS FURY
Miss Fury Offline
BURN IT ALL

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

06-08-2020, 04:45 PM

[Image: Miss-Fury-logo-600x257.png]

A week had passed since Ms. Direction had been arrested. Now the news was out, and the world knew the Vita Valenteen was indeed the masked supervillain. Upon this reveal, the XWF decided to part ways with the former Xtreme champion as to avoid any unnecessary bad publicity. Needless to say, this left the members of B.O.B. in a tight spot. Without a home base or a leader, what would come of B.O.B.?

Hell Hath No Fury

The sun lights up the world every day. The power of electricity keeps it that way at night. Here in this modern age, it's amazing how unaware we are of the darkness all around us. Evil lies in the heart of all men. Some fight it just enough to convince the world that they're different, but they're not. To sin is human, the good book says so. For even God knew that his own creation was flawed. Mankind is a plague upon this world. Everyone's actions fueled by greed. No care for the people they hurt, no care for the world they destroy, not a single thought given to the consequences of their actions. We live in an age where people think that they can say and do whatever they want, just so long as they don't get caught. Whether they're stealing a candy bar or conning elderly people out of their retirement savings, people are evil. God was right to smite this world, but he was wrong to let even a few live. Humanity is a parasite that needs to be eradicated, and while God might not have had the balls to finish the job...

I do!

[Image: LK.jpg]

The night air is cool, a stark contrast to the days here. I stand atop the roof of a high rise, looking down at the city below. My first thought, how small everything seems compared to New York. I watch as the worker ants follow their daily routines. Not a care in the world for anyone other than themselves.

HELP!

A scream cries out into the night. I turn my head towards the direction that I think it came from.

PLEASE, SOMEBODY!

The second cry for help confirms it and I leap off the edge of the building in the direction of those cries. I quickly fire off my grappling gun, after all, the buildings here are much smaller and much more sparse than back home. I catch and swing towards a dark ally. It's always a dark ally, isn't it? The world may be dark, and it's inhabitants evil, but one thing that you can always count on is people doing their worst when they think nobody can see. Just like that time Mastermind paid a man to throw a match. Sure, Mastermind has come out of the darkness and accepted the fact that he's evil now, but there was a time when here was thought to be a hero to the people. Those thoughts have now been proven incorrect, but for how long was he celebrated for his good deeds while committing evil from the shadows? For how long was Mastermind a false hero? I'd venture to guess the entire time, remember, to sin is human.

Please stop!

Calm down baby, I'm going to give you something you'll love!

Ugh, rape. Not my favorite crime, but still an unfortunate necessity in my goal to bring on the end of days. I swing out, leaving them to their business as the victims' sobs ring through the streets. Think I'm the bad guy here? Sure, but what about all of the civilians who also choose to ignore her pleas as they shuffle to and from? They know that it's best to keep to themselves. Why risk their necks for someone who they don't know?

Just then, a man breaks from the crowd and investigates the ally. As he inches closer, I notice that he balls his fist, ready for danger. I wonder why? Why would this man face the unknown to save someone he has no connection to? For a moment, his actions give me hope. Maybe I've misjudged, maybe there is good in this world?

Some shouting happens between the hero and the rapist. The woman being victimized is too panicked to do anything other than sob as her attacker is chased off. Soon, the hero emerges from the shadows with his damsel in tow. A small crowd that formed begins to cheer him on, and it's then as I watch the hero bask in the adoration of that crowd that I realize his true motivations. He didn't care about this woman's safety, only the 15 minutes of fame that would come from saving her. It reminds me of Tula Kealiʻi and how she volunteered to help Ruby fight against B.O.B. A former soldier who left the battlegrounds to seek fame. If she really wanted to be a hero, she would have remained in the military, but that's not what she really wants from the XWF. Her motivations are the fame and the money that come along with being a wrestling star, and the only reason that she's sticking her nose in B.O.B.s business is that it instantly throws her into the main event. At least it's a better path to stardom than keeping her head down and following the path of least resistance like she had planned. Although that plan would have proven much less painful than the one she's on now.

Having seen enough, I leave the scene.

I know that the world is wondering who I am, just as I know that my opponents are wondering how I'm allowed to replace Vita Valenteen not only in this match but also as the leader of B.O.B. All that I have to say to those points is this. You know what I want you to know.

And that's the way I like it.

Fin.

[Image: mysterybob.png]

[Image: 1invQS6.jpg]
[Image: BOBClub.png]
#JoinBOB #JoinbWo
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Miss Fury's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (06-09-2020), Peter Fn Gilmour (06-08-2020), Robert "The Omega" Main (06-08-2020), Theo Pryce (06-09-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (06-08-2020)