Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:34 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the photoshoot//getting fired
T.H.U.G.S Offline
Tribalistic Mindstas

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

06-07-2020, 11:56 AM

[The scene opens up to a studio somewhere with a white backdrop. We see Tommy and JB standing in front of it, wearing a THUGS inspired clothing line. The person behind the camera was one of Hour’s personal photographer, Timini. After the last shoots, Tommy and JB leave the backdrop to discuss about things.]

JB: Hey man, so me and Hours went to San Diego, and i bailed out one of my close acquaintances. His name is Reggie, so told him that when he gets back to the fed, he should roll with us. What do you think?

Tommy: Hey man, im fine with all that. If he wants, he can take the heat behalf of Brotherhood of Baddies.

JB: Nah, i told him not to worry about them two fools. Hell, i heard what you said about her being terminated, what did you meant by “she didn’t give you anything”?

Tommy: Man, it was a joke. It’s not like she’s gonna care about it, the boys in the back had more negative things to say about it. I guess, it comes from a place of my deep seated love for her.

JB: Bruh what the hell are you saying right now? You in love with her or some shit?

[Tommy swayed his head over to the backdrop, as Timini comes up to the both of them with the printed pictures of them. They look at em, and nod their heads at the pictures.]

Timini: So do you guys love them or what! It’s some of my finest work in the business today.

JB: It’s pretty good man, how long you’ve know Hours for?

Timini: I’ve know that loverboy for like three years, he’s such a tease. I even at one point had slept with him during one of our tour in mexico.

[JB and Tommy looked at one another, in a state of shock, for that so called revelation from him. Then Timini then puts the pictures on the table, and pulls out his C-Phone and shows a pictures of Hours and himself in some compromising positions.]

Timini: You boys are so lucky to have him as your manager, i bet he’s up all night long planning his next moves. When he called me last night to book you boys an appointment, i was shocked. I thought he lost my number last May of last year.

Tommy: Guess that means me and JB aren’t suits in fruits in the world. Our own manager is one of them, well fuck it i don’t have any issues with it. Do you JB?

[JB nods his head no, and looks at his phone to see that he had a missed called from an unknown number, he leaves the studio to answer, as Timini and Tommy are alone. Timini tries to make moves on him, but punches him in the face by accident. JB comes back into the room to see him laid out, and both leave the studio.]

[About two hours later, they link up with Hours at a local club in the VIP table. We see him doing his line of coke on the table, as Tommy and JB are flanked by four sexy ladies at their sides. Then Hours wipes his noses, and looks at the both of them.]

Mr. A.H: So how was that photoshoot boys? I know it was good, i saw them on the net not too long ago. THUGS X BOB will be blazed on their t-shirt, shoes, and pants, and whatever there is to put on it.

JB: It was okay, from what i could tell your boy and yourself had some history. I don’t care nor shall pass any judgment onto you.

Tommy: Your boy tried to hit on me, i wasn’t feeling that in the slightest.

[From that point on, Hours looked pissed off at them, and tells them to leave the vip room. He pulled out a gun at them.]

Mr. AH: You’re fired thugs... fired. I don’t want anything to do with you two bums again. Get out of this room or ill bust a cap in your asses.

[The duo leave as the scene shuts off.]

///Goddamn can we catch a break?\\\

JB: First you get heat for turning down a fruit, and we get fired from Hours. It looks like we can’t catch a break in here.

T: No we can’t JB, we will have to fend for ourselves without him. Hell, he’s nothing more than a closeted sucka who has a coke addiction. So now, he’s done with THUGS. We have things to worry about, that 5 on 5 Survivor series match.

JB: We got a Mindtaker, a dead guy, ruby’s personal bitch, and one of the brothers who apparently one of the teenage mutant ninja turtles. That’s not much of a threat to us nor to the BOB. They are nothing more than people who think they can prevail justice, and knowing damn well that isn’t going to be the case this coming Thursday.

T: I doubt they can hold themselves as a team, i know at some point all five of them are going to just turn on another, and let Graves and Miss Direction take em all out. I wouldn’t be surprised that is gonna be the reality. So in short, THUGS don’t care about any wins or losses in this scenario; we are untouchable.

JB: What it comes down to is this, if we can’t catch a break from shit; neither will the five people i just mentioned will catch a break, point blank. This match will be night of the baddies taking ova Anarchy.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like T.H.U.G.S's post:
(06-07-2020), "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (06-10-2020), Chris Page (06-07-2020), Miss Fury (06-08-2020)