Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-10-2024, 12:12 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Respect the Struggle
Alexei Medved Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Hardly anyone to be honest

(booed by most fans; hurts people even when not supposed to; often angry and shitty)

06-05-2020, 03:49 PM

An older woman and man sit on a velvet blue loveseat that is centered in the middle of a small room. It is surrounded by wood paneling on the walls and a single lightbulb dangling by a wire from the ceiling.The older couple seem to be enjoying each other's company as they smile and gaze into each other's eyes. Beside them an almost unrecognizable RussianRose sits in a wheelchair. He smiles and begins to druel as he stares at his brother, the new X-treme Champion Alexei Medved. Alexei glares back at his brother, his jaws clenched and eyes watering. He is visibly upset to see RussianRose, who a few weeks ago was in perfect health. Alexei is surrounded by the people he loves the most. His beloved parents try to keep a brave face knowing that they need to stay strong to show support. Alexei can't remember the last time all of them were in the same room together, let alone the same house. The circumstances were not admirable but nonetheless they were reunited again. For the rest of the evening they sat their silently just enjoying one another's company. The day turned to night as the old tube style tv flashed on and off. Alexei looked around the room, his parents sat in each other's arms asleep. He focuses on the TV screen as he realizes it is his own promo playing.

The scene begins to cut into a split second of static before clearing up. The soft and soothing voice of a foreign women's accent begins to play over the black screen

Generations keep repeating,

Centuries keep passing,

As war and genocide feed a hungry beast.

The bigger the beast gets,

The hungrier the beast gets.

The beast begins to cultivate his own misery.

Hoping one day it can please it's own appetite.

Hungrier the beast gets...

Suddenly the need to eat has become a dangerous addiction.

Leading to total destruction,

His appetite does not diminish.

Scenes of unthinkable war and violence on the streets takeover the screen. Explosions begin to erupt with thunderous mushroom clouds, the foreign voice continues...

[Image: d80eAGu.jpg]

The beast has a name,

They call him Evil

A shadow to be observed

All senses in play.

Evil lurks like a predator in the night

Unstoppable and invincible

The forces of darkness reign supreme.

Attacking any and all,

The weak will fall first.

Manifestations are born from dark waters,

Running through bloody rivers,

Into seas of eternal doom.

Village after village of starving women and children are shown. All different shapes, colors and sizes of human beings sharing the similar struggle.

[Image: 8Jy8rel.jpg]

The Game of War has abruptly ended.

The usual player has guided his team to victory

Yet again etching himself into the history books

The winners remained united

Unity helping lead the way.

The scene changes from scenes of complete human misery to the finish of this year's WarGames. Shawn Warstein has cut the numbers down to two on one after the sacrifice of Chris Page! Shawn doesn’t waste time as he reaches his feet where he picks Main up off the floor and looks to deliver the EGO TRIP! Main is hip to it and spins out while transitioning into position before delivering the DEAD MAN’S HAND to Warstein on the President’s Desk which does not break! Main covers Warstein on top of the desk! The women's voice continues over the muted wrestling match.

Two men were left standing

One of them now reigns supreme,

In the Kingdom of X-treme.

Three men became victim,

At the hands of the new Champion.

Eliminated prematurely,

Opportunities missed for some

Became prosperous scenarios for others.

Those who chose to seize the moment,

Made something of it.

Today they stand among us.

Proud to wear the gold around their waist.

The screen goes black then suddenly lights up as a shadow can be seen. A familiar voice can be heard, complete with a strong Russian accent.

I came, I saw, I conquerrr. This is what I have been doing all my life and this is what I will continue to do. I did at WarGames when I was last man standing with Omega Man. I won the X-trrreme title nobody could stop me. I eliminate thrrree pathetic excuse forrr men. Tommy Gunn was one of them, I knew I was going to shut him up. Therrre was no doubt in my mind that he would fall at my hands. Not too bad forrr man who used to fighting on the strrrreet. But that's what I did, I make wargames into strrreet fight. Nobody could stop Team Cataclysm, we did what I told all you stupid Amerikosy's we were going to do. We walked into White House and fucked everrrybody up. That, nobody can deny, it is fact. Michael Grrraves, he got exactly what he deserrrve. He soooooo happy when he win my belt forrrr all of two seconds. But I gave him rrrude awakening. I opened his eyes to the trrruth.

The shadow takes a step forward and reveals himself to be Alexei Medved. He continues on as he adjusts his black suit jacket.

Now June thirrrteen in Washington D.C I defend newly aquirrred Championship. I defend against Felix Jones and Grrriffin McAllister. I am not scarrred, I have seen peice of shit with morrre talent then these two men. Felix will have his fifteen minutes of fame end on next Savage. I crrrush him like I wanted to crrrush him at WarGames but I neverrr got the chance. Now I have oppurrrtunity and I will not let it slip away. Felix you arrre nothing but an imposterrr and now I will expose you as the bottom feeding cockrrroach that you are. I want all of XWF to see the trrrue you. I want them to see how weak and pathetic you arrre. I want them to rrrealize that it doesn't matterrr if you exist orrrr not. You see Felix, men like you have come and go and many more just like you will come and go. But men like me arrre here to stay. I am at the top of my game and I am just getting starrrted. Felix you think you can beat me? Then please show up in D.C. and fucking prrrove it. Because to me you haven't shown me yourrr worth herrre in the XWF.

Alexei puts a hand through his neatly combed hair. He takes his eyes off the camera just for a second before making eye contact.

Now, therrre is anotherrr bottom feeder joining myself and Felix in this match. Grrriffin, don't come into this match thinking that you arrre going to win because you don't stand a chance. You arrre only in this match because they obviously couldn't find spot to put you. You don't deserrrve shot at my title, you don't even deserrrve to be in same rrroom as my title and you will neverrr beat me. You arrre the past, I am the futurrre. I will make surrre that everrrybody knows it. There may be X-trrreme title reigns in yourrr past but definitely not in yourrr future.

Alexei opens up his suit jacket and reach into the inside pocket and pulls out a pack of smokes. He takes out a cigarette, puts it into his mouth and sparks it up. He takes a long drag and exhales the smoke through his nostrils.

At Savage I will make surrre that I leave it all out therrre in ring. I know that if I do that, I will win. Because I am strrronger and I am tougher then both these длиной. I have felt the strrruggle and I respect strrruggle. I don't believe eitherrr of you have felt that strrruggle. But I will intrrroduce you and when I do, it will be beginning of end forrr both of you.

[Image: M8HN8TM.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Alexei Medved's post:
Felix Jones (06-05-2020), Griffin MacAlister (06-05-2020), Theo Pryce (06-07-2020)