Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:45 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » War Games 2020 PPV Board
Smooth Criminal.
Hanari Carnes Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

05-28-2020, 12:31 PM

The lights and sirens were all he could hear. Those and the smacking of his feet on the concrete below. Turning and ducking through alley's, there was always that blue shadow......they were closer than he thought. All he had to do was make it to the car. Just make it to the car.

His breath came in gasps as the humid island air tore through his lungs. Hopping over a small fence, knocking over a garbage can in the process, he hit the home stretch. A long, but narrow, stretch of alleyway that led out to the cul de sac where his car sat. His car and his girlfriend, Louisa.

He could see her. She had on a white tank top, short shorts, her hair was down. Her back was to him, and she was on the phone. His phone vibrated in his pocket, but he paid it no mind. It had been ringing non stop now for about 20 minutes.

When he reached the end of the alley, she clearly heard the commotion as well. She turned around and her visibly pregnant stomach came into view. The bump was still small, but noticeable on her small frame. She had a look of shock, horror and relief on her face.

He smiled at her, she smiled back.

He got two steps out of the alley, and the cars came from all directions. Some skidded to a stop, others rolled softly. "¡MANOS ARRIBA! (HANDS UP)" shouts were coming from everywhere. Guns were drawn. There was a helicopter hovering over head. Breathing heavily he looked at her. They made eye contact as the officers approached.

Just then he yelled..........a shrieking, ape like yell. Pulling at his hair, he ripped a clump from his head and began to scratch his face. Taking a step towards the car he began to ram his head and face on the windshield and door, still shrieking.

"Él está fuera de su educación! ¡Por favor! ¡No sabe lo que está haciendo!" she yelled, claiming he was off his medication and didn't know what he was doing. She begged them to go easy on him, because he wasn't in his right mind.

His shrieking continued, and he was pounding on the car hood til the alarm went off. As police moved in, he sat down, hugging his knees and rocking back and forth.

"¡Por favor! ¡No sabe lo que está haciendo!" she yelled again about his normally medicated mind-state. People were watching now. The pressure had all shifted to the police to do what was right. This man was clearly insane. They approached with caution.

They took him into custody without incident, lifting him up as he mumbled to himself. His eyes were wide but empty.

Louisa asked if she could hug him quickly before he goes. They reluctantly agreed. When they embraced, she and he both used a quick slight of hand to transfer the necklace he had just stolen into her back pocket. She kissed him on the lips and they jerked him back, hauling him into the car and shutting the door.

"Te quiero (I love you)" she said, her voice strong and poised.

A few days later:

They had sent him to Hogar Crea Dominicano Alma Rosa, a mental asylum on the East Side of the city. In his file were strict instructions. Upon release he was to be released to police, as the case he was sent there for was still on going.

The attendant at the main intake desk left all of the files of the new admits out in the open, next to the computer where he was supposed to be typing in their information. Everyone at this place was lackadaisical, which is why he was beyond thrilled to be sent here.

It was a nice day outside, as usual, when all of the new "inmates", freshly clothed in their uniforms, we standing in the mess hall line, waiting for their daily slop. The meals never got better, no matter how many times he ate them. He saw his opening when the guards had their heads turned.

He took a bobby pin out from under his tongue, and put it in the back pocket of the man in front of him. He made it look like he was just picking his teeth. These nut bags did all sorts of weird shit.

When it was placed, he began to yell about how the man had the pin. He made a big stink, and the guards came over. The man turned around and confronted him, and eventually shoved him.

He shoved back.

The two hit the ground, and that caused a riot. The entire line began to fight. The front desk attendant came over to help the guards in the melee.

The tear gas was soon displaced, as well as hand held tasers. There were bodies everywhere.

When there was an opening, he crawled towards the now unattended desk. He crawled slow, as to not draw attention. Then, with a quick jolt of energy, he popped up. Finding his folder, he opened it. Pulling out the "Release to Police" form, he bent below the desk and crumbled the sheet of paper. One quick look towards the melee about 100 feet away, and he shove it into his mouth. He ate the document. Then, crawling about half way back, he lay on the floor. It wasn't long before a pair of hands roughly grabbed him and hoisted him up, shoving a taser into his side and dragging him to his room.

A few months later:

He had been a model patient, and despite rigorous interrogation and mental testing, he passed everything with flying colors. The ever growing demand for rooms began to overwhelm the facility, and he was brought in front of the release board.

With nothing saying that he needed to be released to custody, and nothing entered into the computer about it (yes, the attendant eventually got around to it), he was told to get his clothes. The cuffs were taken off and he was all but shoved out the door. It had been some time since he had smelled the Caribbean salt air, and he smiled.

A black Mercedes pulled up into the visitor parking dock. He waved it down and got in.

Inside waiting for him was Louisa. She was very pregnant now, well into her third trimester. Around her neck was the diamond necklace he had stolen months before.

"No puedo creer que te hayan dejado salir de nuevo" ("I can't believe they let you out, again") she smiled, shifting into drive.

Hanari looked out the tinted window as the facility became an afterthought.

"Me too" he said in English. "Their loss."

Some people never learn. This was the fourth time he had done this......

[Image: q75cNga.png]

"So, it appears that things have changed. Some people just couldn't handle the pressure that an event like War Games brings. It is too bad that one of them had to be one of my guys. I actually had faith in Zane.....I guess being a zombie and being responsible don't go hand in hand. I guess being a zombie and being a good teammate don't correlate. I was wrong about Zane. He'll get his, don't worry. I put him in his place once already, and I wouldn't break a sweat to do it again. Zane made his bed now he has to sit by and watch as Team Carnes wins War Games and he is left wondering what could have been.

Oh well, there are enough losers in this match, why focus on that particular loser?

Team Mishmash, which is so fitting that Jenny is claiming to be her team, because that is the story of her life and career, just got a shot in the arm. A jolt of energy. Jenny was right when she said they are better now than they were before. Before, this match was a layup, now....its a lightly contested jump-shot. Still a swish, but there is a little annoyance along the way. So you got some help, some much needed help, but Jenny you had your sights on team captain all along. Your personality is deplorable, so I wouldn't be surprised if your team abandons you and leaves you to bear the brunt of your words. Maybe they will stand around and watch as I snap your arm and pull your shoulder from its socket....little miss tough begging me to stop.........but more on you later, chica.

Felix, you've been quiet. I don't blame ya. Too busy ducking and dodging real competition and kicking out of red-x pin attempts. You're probably the weakest X-Treme champion we've ever had, and a guy named Puddles held the belt once. You haven't stepped into the ring with anyone even in the stratosphere as me. Welcome to the cruel reality of the XWF landscape. You put it on cruise control, then hit a massive pothole and fuck your entire front end up. That pot hole is me and my team.

"You were Atara's first pick, but we've seen how reliable she is. She got to replace red and then pulled a red! Speaking of that, you've been awfully quiet, too, Felix. This is the first Pay Per View you're going to be a part of, and it'll leave a lasting memory. One of pain, torture and trauma. You seem to be patting yourself on the back, even bragging.

The Weakest X Champ Ever Said:........ every single time someone went after me. I've come out on top, I've fought my way through all the bullshit.

"Hombre....you've had the XWF's deplorable's coming after you. You've had the nobodies who have to win via cheap shot because they wouldn't stand a chance in a real title match. I stand toe to toe with giants, you're over here bragging about swatting flies. Why not give me an X title shot, so the disillusioned XWF fan base can get a look at what a real champion looks like?

You won't, because you'd rather be rich and unhappy than broke and miserable. You can't beat me, you won't beat me, and at War Games I'll take great pleasure in proving that to you.

McBride. Wait, who? A part timer who decided to promo, hoping, wishing, praying he could be a replacement so when he gets his ass kicked he could blame it on ring rust. McBride, a man who has done NOTHING in this business but take up precious oxygen and blow out hot air? I mean I know I am "new" to all this and have never dealt with McBride before, but Jesus, chico, do you know the shit you've stepped into? This is war, and you Irish fucks have never been too great at that, have ya? The Wizard? Ms. Direction? Jesus it sounds like Team MystMash is a damn wannabe Justice League board meeting. A bunch of superheroes with no real powers other than gum bumping and time wasting. The only thing you guys kill is brain cells. Such big words for a little girl, Ms. D. Real sass. But we know who you really are under that mask, everyone knows at this point. The gig is up, the game is over. You're Joe Exotic's younger, more mature step brother. Just come clean already, chica(o), and we'll respect you a lot more.

Main, Page, we've been in that ring before, and we've done battle. You came out on top, though my partner was Chris Chaos so that isn't really much of an accomplishment on your end. Notwithstanding, I know you what you both can do. I am not going to sit here and talk about your looks because that is more played out than the Hanari taco jokes. I get it, all Spanish people look the same in the little bubble known as XWF, apparently creativity isn't widely practiced here. All I will say is that I respect you two. I do. I expect to see you both in the finals and you better expect me to bring my all. Leave nothing on the line, and give everything I have. For me, this is personal, and to put a couple knuckle-knots across your domes is something we've all wanted to do for some time. You may not share my sentiments of respect, and you may think I am a joke, but when we square up I am going to force you to at least respect me.

Snake Warstein, I don't care if he respects me. Quite frankly, I don't care if he lives or dies. Actually, I'm wrong, I do care because if he dies the bloated suits in the back will just vacate the title and make some sort of stupid tournament for it and I won't get the satisfaction of watching that little weasel get beat. Dying is probably his best path right now, because there is an entire locker room that wouldn't bat an eyelash seeing your career ended. You're the most miserable, morally corrupt and cowardly Universal Champion we've ever had. You're a black stain on this sport. Just remember this.....I had your title.....I had Griffin beat. YOU didn't beat ME, you threw me off Griffin and pinned him after I did the work. You can't beat me, and you won't win War Games. You're lucky to even still be champion.

Jenny.....I said I was gonna come back to you, chica. I was gonna go easy on you since we're tight and all, but I am pretty sure tight isn't a word you're familiar with. You came at me pretty hard. So, why not return the favor. But instead of shallow barbs and bitchy one liners, why not speak a little truth on the matter? Why not show you, if nobody else, what it is you truly are.....

*clears throat*

"Your constant shoving your face in everyone's spotlight and over the top and bitchy cry for attention only highlight what you and everyone else already suspect... you are insecure. Likely your insecurity stems from always questioning if you really ever earned anything by merit. Most people probably hand you things because they like looking at you. But that's made you vapid, shallow, and unable to perform in any way that adds true value in the world. You are "breaking away" from Chaos because you feel like you're being held down? Your relationship is and always has been superficial. Your love life always has the shadow of doubt. Does he love you... or how you look? If you were disfigured, would anyone give you a second glance based on personality? That nagging feeling will keep you looking for validation. It keeps you in the gym. It makes you stay constantly in the scene, in other people's business, for praise or positive attention. It keeps you going back for a nip here and tuck there. Before long you'll look like Donatella Versace with the personality of one of her handbags. Pretty soon, probably as soon as your XWF career is over, you'll shift from being the center of attention to being part of a gaggle of women who make rude comments about younger girls because you feel jealous that you are no longer what you used to be. Sit there and make rude comments about men who no longer pay attention to you. Wanna know a secret? We barely do now. You'd be better served working on being a better person than hunting for attention every where you go, but you'll likely die young and your grave will be about as shallow as your personality. I'll see you at War Games, mamacita, and I'll give you all the attention you so desperately crave.

Uno.

Dos.

Tres.

Larga vida a la República

Larga vida al dominicano

Larga vida a Hanari Carnes

[Image: Zl6h7uC.png]

[Image: Gwv4WDK.jpg]

XWF Tag Team Champion, 1 x
XWF Television Champion, 1 x
XWF Record: 12-12
Edit Hate Post Like Post