Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 02:48 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PlaceMarker It's Showtime!
Zane Norrison Offline
The Post-Mortem Punk

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

05-20-2020, 10:26 PM

[Image: uIvDA0J.jpg]

"Oh yeah! Vita Valenteen, coming at you loud and proud cause this chick's very presence, stirs up a disturbance! She creates commotion in a crowd and things are fixing to get as rowdy as a living storm cloud, this coming Thursday Night Anarchy!"

"Wait a minute."

"Something's... not... right."

"Whoa! Yeah. Something is definitely... off."

Hang on. I know what it is now. Bear with me folks. I'll have this situation fixed in a jiffy."

[Image: uURv8yJ.jpg]

[Image: qnFlj73.jpg]

"Boom! I'm back baby! Everybody's favorite brain munching, bad boy! Mr. Z Nation sensation, himself. Zane Norrison. Coming at you, fresh off of a loss to Vita Valenteen. Which was actually a loss that I gave to myself? Sorry for the confusion, I'm still a tad discombobulated and reeling from that crazy machine and the drugs that were used to switch Vita and I, to essentially swap our bodies. Yeah, you all at home probably thought we just learned each others moves, based on the misinformation of announcers and false transcripts that you possibly printed out, in the hopes of clarification but Vita and I literally became each other for the sake of a fight. Which is why our perceptions were so different from what you normally remember. We were like the embodiment of our unique versions of each other, sort of like when Morbid Angel became Griffin MacAlister, Griffin transformed into Peter Gilmour, Poppa Feder turned into Morbid Angel and Azrael Erebus, thought he was some dude named Enigma. All through the magic of science! Mixed with some supernatural hocus pocus too, I guess."

"Yes, folks. There is something definitely wrong with all of us here in the XWF, if we're willing to swap bodies, simply for your entertainment. Fortunately the effects are finally wearing off. Seriously, I did not think it would take this long but as a fan of wrestling, I willingly signed up and went through the process, out of the sake of nostalgia. By the time I understood the error of my ways, it was far too late and I was a tiny, midget woman. Living her life and seeing things through her eyes and oddly enough, I do not regret it because it gave me a brand new appreciation and understanding. I faced a reality that I never had to deal with or experience and it opened my eyes. Not only primarily to Vita Valenteen's world but how I am seen and judged as well. It inspired me to learn more about myself and do some digging, research my kind and discover why I'm different. So thank you for that Vita. We may be back in our own skin, but this transformation forever changed me. You are one stand up lady."

"Also Vinnie Lane and Theo Pryce, are total jerks. After Vita won, do you know what these two douchebags did to her? Oh, well allow me to tell you all. First Vinnie patted Vita on the head and said and I quote 'Good girl.' Like she was a small child or a puppy. What the fuck is that horseshit?!?! Then when Vita was complaining aloud and grumbling to herself, Theo proceeded to respond by saying 'It sounds like someone... is long overdue for her nap.' Once again like Vita is a kid. Okay look, Vita might be small and wear children's clothes; which explains why there's so many Powerpuff Girls and My Little Pony t-shirts in her wardrobe, but she's not a child. Geez. This woman takes on giant monsters and leviathans in a wrestling ring. She puts her body on the line, time and time, again. Michael Graves stumbles along and everyone can't wait to kiss his keister, meanwhile Vita busts her ass and the staff plays keep-away with her lolly pops, pudding cups and animal crackers. It's not right!"

"Anyways, I merely wanted to point out that bit of social injustice and say Vita Valenteen deserves better."

"Enough on that though, on towards the subject of my match. This coming Anarchy, I am facing Mr. Eastern Promises, himself. Russian Rose. So you're apparently in the Russian Mafia, huh? That's cool. As you know, I am an undead abomination. Been dead for over three years now. I keep the inner demon at bay by eating brains, which might seem a tad drastic but it is necessary, not only for your survival but it grants me the gift of existence as well and I know, it might be selfish but I don't want my afterlife to end. Nor do I want to permanently revert into a groaning, moaning monster, lurching about and attacking folks. That being said, I will most definitely unleash the beast and ravage you to shreds. You think that mother Russia is cold, I'm a fucking animated corpse, I haven't been warm in years."

"My heart is still and there's no blood pumping within these veins. Do your worst, I dare you. My head was severed from my body, man. Look at me now, I'm still wrestling. Lets reverse the scenarios, shall we? Ha! We can't! Cause you'd be dead as a door nail and cease to exist as not only a wrestler but as a man and living and breathing human being. You're not allowed to bring a gun into the match. So what are you going to do, Eastern Promises? How are you going to put me down and keep me down? You're not. You can't. I am the spooktacular showstopper for a reason. And you're a newbie, fresh meat for the slaughter. Generally speaking, almost as much of a caricature as Boris, with the exception that you're not a paint chip eating, downs syndrome sufferer, that's perpetually drunk."

"I'm dead dude. Living dead. What are you going to do to me? I have no fear. No need to rest. Meanwhile you have a beating heart and can grow weak and tired. You better fucking pray that you got snipers in the rafters that can aim and shoot straight, cause I will keep coming and I won't stop till you're down and begging to whatever god that you believe in, for salvation. Fear the Walking Dead, for tomorrow night, you encounter it - In the Flesh."

[Image: hZM7vS3.jpg]

1x X-Treme Champ
1x Hart Champion
1x SOTM November 2018
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Zane Norrison's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (05-23-2020), bRiaN sTorM (05-21-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (05-21-2020), Vita Frickin Valenteen (05-21-2020)