Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 10:47 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mini Cyka Morbis
Boris Offline
Blyat!

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-20-2020, 02:25 PM

Boris has a bone to pick with Van Lake, comrades!

Two week ago on Anchor, I met my new Friend, Russian Rose. We sat, we drank vodka and ate semechki, and we came to great agreement. A pact was formed. A bloc of Eastern wrestlers...an Eastern Bloc, if you will. Russian Rose and I, we are ready to win many battle on Anchor, and eliminate all the Western spies that sit in the locker room cyka.

And what do I find this week blin? Boris has to team with Mini Morbis! This is insult to Boris! This is insult to all Slavs! This creature - Boris can barely call him man - has no good qualities cyka blyat! He is nothing more than comedy character! And Boris takes everything in Federation of Xtreme Wrestlers very seriously blin!

Boris does not know what he did to upset Van Lake. Maybe he is mad that Boris posters are flying off shelves faster than Ruby cereal! But this is not Boris fault. It was Van Lake vault for hiring me in first place. He had to know that bringing in the Slav Superstar would mean all the other fighters would not sell as much merchandise. This was just well known fact! Boris should not be punished by being in team with Mini Morbis. Is just unfair.

This no problem. Boris will win match all on his own. Who do I have to fight. Atara and Orion Temis? Bah, they are no problem. They are Greek. I am Slav! Read book on history and see how often Greeks beat Slavs It does not happen blin! This is because Slav is super race, and Greeks too worried about things like "reading" and "math". These things do not matter blin! You do not need to read to know how to fire Dragonov. Point shooty end at thing you wish to kill, is no problem. Boris did not need advance degree for that blin!

Also Ruby and Tulip Cali? Piece of butterbrod! Tulip has only been around for five days. She think she is good fighter because she fight in cage. Well Boris fight in bars blin! This is much more impressive! Tulip has never had Gopnik try to stab her with broken bottle. And Ruby is little girl in costume. How is Boris supposed to be afraid of that? Is not even jump suit! Ruby should trade green mask for ushanka and become the Slav Superhero! Then she will be loved by all the world!

And the TUGS, they are no problem. Boris has seen them before. They can not wrestle. They are not very good.

So Boris has goal - go into ring, and take out every wrestler in the match. Then I will Slav Superpunch Mini Morbis right in the nose and make him feel the power of the cheeki breeki. Oppa, is going to be good night!

[Image: KGR16Cy.png]
Oppa! - 17 1/2
Blyat! - 14 1/2
Neither! - 0

Former Weight Of Metal Champion
WINNER - Race Across The Everglades in the Slav Cruiser 9000!
2020 XWF Games Tug Of War Gold Medalist
Both Won And Lost The Quarantine Battle Royal
Successfully Contracted Coronavirus
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Boris's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (05-20-2020), Alexei Medved (05-20-2020), Atara Raven (06-15-2020)