Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:53 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Midnight Hour
T.H.U.G.S Offline
Tribalistic Mindstas

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

05-17-2020, 04:15 PM

[The scene opens up to Tommy and JB at a lavish hotel room in Illinois, we see Mr. After Hours come inside the room, with a bag of coke and four different hookers that money can buy. Then he sits on the couch, and dumps the mountain of coke on the glass mirror. As he was busy setting up the lines, two of the hookers comes up to Tommy and JB who stood there looking oddly at him.]

JB: Yo, Hours, when you said that you booked us a lavish hotel room i didn’t expect you to bring this shit here.

Mr. A.H.: Hey man, just relax and everything will be fine. Plus, i have people up here who can hook me up; so how about you and Tommy enjoy these fine lovely ladies in a separate room?

Tommy: Hey man, look i don’t care what you do on your spare time, but this isn’t what we sign up fo—

[The one of the hookers who slightly resembles Tylene Buck rubs her hand down his chest, while the other one besides JB resembles Foxy Brown with her afro, tickles his ear. They all went to a separate room, and then they both sit on the loveseats as the hookers start to dance.]

JB: Shit man, we need this more in our life man. The money, the power, and the bitches. I’m starting to think that this guy, is legit to hang with in our time.

Tommy: Fuck it, i agree lets hope nothing bad happens…

[Suddenly across the room, there is a loud slap heard. One of the hooker is on the floor, while the other is up holding a pistol at a coked up and wild Mr. After Hours. JB comes to the scene, and tries to diffuse the situation, but the hooker aim the gun at him but Hours ended up tackling her to the ground, and takes the pistol and shoots her in head.]

JB: Goddamn, what the fuck is the matter with you? Why you gotta shoot the bitch man?

Mr. After Hours: Oh shut up JB, you did the same thing to your ex-wife. I heard on the news, so don’t even play with that bullshit to me.

JB: Nah man, it was a act of self defense, but you on the other hand gave her a reason to almost murk you. What did y—

[Tommy and the hookers come to the room, and the hookers close their eyes, as Tommy comes up to Mr. After Hours.]

Tommy: Nah man, fuck this shit… i thought you were cool, but now i can’t even trust you, what made you kill thi—

[Mr. After Hours aims the gun at Tommy’s chin. Tommy shows he ins’t afraid of him, then JB tries to pull them away from one another, but the pimps bust through the doors. As they draw the weapons out, the remaining hookers flea the room.]

A Pimp Named Scorpio: Yo, who’s holding up my bitches from my daily operations?

Mr. After Hours: That’ll be me… how much I owe you, and your little crew beside you?

A Pimp Named Scorpio: You and your two little lackeys owe me 10 G’s each!

JB: Oh Fuck nah, 10Gs? Y’all can go suck on Glimour’s dick if you think i’m shelling out that shit.

[The one the pimp’s henchman goes up to JB, and shows off his glock in his pocket. JB wasn’t phased, while Tommy quietly flea’s the room. AH then laughs at the pimp, and singled him the finger. Then everyone in the room pulling out their guns, and the scene shifts to them driving elsewhere at night as the scene fades.]

\\\\\\\\\\\What the fuk was dat?\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

T: Shit man, I thought you were going to die tonight by those gangsters and pimps!

JB: Nah, i’m not scared of those clowns; and for now on, we aren’t going to make the mistake of hanging with Mr. After Hours. He’s now going to be just our mouthpiece after our matches, and also are you still down to roll with Brotherhood of Baddies?

T: Hey man, whatever you want to roll with, i got your back. At this point, we are better off as henchmen to Miss Direction and that undead child fucker like Graves.

JB: Agreed, so it’s on. But now we have bigger things to deal with now, and it involves that four corner tag match. We got the Thotty Greek sisters, a juno reject and failed MMA Hawaiian fighter, and a russian walking drunk and Angel’s aborted fetus mini. How you feel about that?

T: I’m not worried about them at all, we just plain ol thugs who’s willing to ram these three teams like an Herb Abrams coke bender. You see people, we are in the ME against these nobodies; and not to say we aren’t in that same position, but let me say this for free… this tag match is going to be a walk in a park. While the three teams duke it out, we’ll just take crumbs of your labour and pin em.

JB: Just like what T said, you three can wear one another out, we’ll just be sitting the the corner thinking about who to seal the deal with. It can Tula, or Osira, or even Mini Morbid who can get Blacklisted on TV by me. Or even get that Drive Bye like the one Ruby gotten when she got her assed tossed last Anarchy.

Overall, the THUGS will prevail, and make sure to prove that no matter what comes in our way… we finna blast, and bodybag you punks until we get what we want.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like T.H.U.G.S's post:
(05-17-2020), "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (05-23-2020), Felix Jones (06-17-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (05-17-2020)