Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 07:44 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Really?
Lestrange Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

05-13-2020, 10:57 AM

Hello, Atara. Before we comm......

Adam:

Ugh, it's not gonna work. She doesn't und.....

Adam:

Lestrange walks away, visibly annoyed as Adam attempts a pin.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody
TITLE - X-treme Champion

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

05-13-2020, 11:12 AM

...Uh, Tommy pulls the head Adam off him via "kickout" and tosses the head back to LeStrange....

No you aren't getting this belt off me, I don't care if you managed to have your little Headed girlfriend pin me. It's a shame that she doesn't have body, because i'd be glad to sow her head on your neck. So it's better for you to fuck off into the land of the obscure, and save yourself the embarrassment.

Also, i'd bewary of your newly minted HWM belt, because somebody gonna jack you off it, while Adam will end up crying out tears of blood.

Hate Post Like Post
Lestrange Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

05-13-2020, 12:57 PM

Mighty words from some who fornicates with Ken dolls. Pity such a talent as yours is wasted attempting to orally please goats. So here is some advice, take some of that toliet paper your hoarding and clean the shit spewing from your mouth and maybe people will take you seriously.

Adam:

Oh would you just shut the fuck up already.

Lestrange goes for a pin.
Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody
TITLE - X-treme Champion

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

05-13-2020, 01:06 PM

Once again, Tommy kicksout of LeStrange, and pulls out some gucci Toliet Paper and stuffs it in his mouth.

"Says a man who brings a head of an dead franchise, shit I wonder how Adam feels that you be parading her around like a fake ass Al Snow. I'd be shocked it you ended up writing the words "HELPME" on your scrawny tatted forehead of yours. As you be proclaiming I orally please goat, you look like a man who orally please decapitated heads like Al Snow would in his prime.

I don't need people to take me seriously, when i'm not the one who has TP stuffed in your mouth, friend. At least i'm not the one who needs to be talking to heads like Ryan Reynolds in Voices."
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-14-2020, 05:30 AM

Terrible.

Still Champ - Tommuy Wish

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post