Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 12:57 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Misfit Announcement
AntonyTheJerk Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

05-11-2020, 09:13 PM

The Misfits Manager, Antony The Jerks, goes live to the XWF Universe.

Behind him stood Kris The Hammer Von Bonn, and Melanie 'Crayzee' Childs.

"I would like to make an announcement in regards to the Misfits. Mastermind is going to be taking a break for the month of June after War Games.to spend time with his family, but he will be supporting the Misfits as well from Wellington. He will be back for the next PPV at the end of July. But apparently he still has to be committed to Anarchy after Vinnie locked him into an appearance contract. Anyway, that's either here nor there."

"That means that the rest of the Misfits will be stepping up.to keep the name in the spotlight."

"So Kris The Hammer Von Bonn will return to Warfare, and Melanie 'Crayzee' Childs will return to Savage, and we might even announce a new Misfit who might go straight to Anarchy so we can get Mastermind out of his appearance contract. We are working through the details with Mastermind and Mr. Lane. So stay watching this space for that announcement..... But in the meantime, guys,"

Antony stood to the side, Kris The Hammer Von Bonn stood forward lifting up his Hammer.

"I'm returning to Warfare to make more trouble, so if you don't want a hammer between your eyes then I suggest you keep out of my way."

[Image: BeneficialEmbarrassedDarwinsfox-size_restricted.gif]

Kris walked back to where he was standing, and Melanie stepped forward.

She smiled for a few seconds, before giggling, before then being serious.

"Alright you bitches and bastards on Saturday Night Savage. It's been a while. But I'm coming back to have some fun at your lot expense. So either get out of the way or get in line for some mean girl bashing. Hope to see you all on Savage. Especially you Vita Valenteen."

Melanie does a little dance...

[Image: tumblr_m606fuLF8h1qb43qno4_250.gif]

Then blows a kiss

[Image: giphy.gif]

Melanie skips back to where Kris is. Antony steps back in front of the camera.

"See you all at War Games, for some fun...."

Antony stands there staring at the camera, before taking off his glasses and staring some more.

[Image: source.gif]

He then turns and clicks his fingers and walks off, followed by Kris and Melanie. The camera cuts out.

[Image: misfits.png]

[Image: Rober-downey-jr.jpeg]

WE
ARE
THE
MISFITS
AND
THE
MISFITS
ARE
WE

ADVERTISEMENT PAID FOR BY:

~MISFITS R US~
Edit Hate Post Like Post
LiamRoberts Offline
Procrastinating King

XWF FanBase:
Hardly anyone to be honest

(booed by most fans; hurts people even when not supposed to; often angry and shitty)

05-11-2020, 11:00 PM

Wow if you guys are associated with Mastermind, I am not sure what to expect coming War Games as this just proves what shitty taste he has.

[Image: zVNrMXw.jpg]

Record
01-25-03

Titles
1x Heavymetalweight Champion

Hate Post Like Post
AntonyTheJerk Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

05-11-2020, 11:08 PM

(05-11-2020, 11:00 PM)LiamRoberts Said: Wow if you guys are associated with Mastermind, I am not sure what to expect coming War Games as this just proves what shitty taste he has.

"So says the guy who says he will turn up for matches, but never does."

[Image: misfits.png]

[Image: Rober-downey-jr.jpeg]

WE
ARE
THE
MISFITS
AND
THE
MISFITS
ARE
WE

ADVERTISEMENT PAID FOR BY:

~MISFITS R US~
Hate Post Like Post
LiamRoberts Offline
Procrastinating King

XWF FanBase:
Hardly anyone to be honest

(booed by most fans; hurts people even when not supposed to; often angry and shitty)

05-11-2020, 11:14 PM

(05-11-2020, 11:08 PM)AntonyTheJerk Said:
(05-11-2020, 11:00 PM)LiamRoberts Said: Wow if you guys are associated with Mastermind, I am not sure what to expect coming War Games as this just proves what shitty taste he has.

"So says the guy who says he will turn up for matches, but never does."

I have wrestled in every match I have been book, putting up a promo is another story.

[Image: zVNrMXw.jpg]

Record
01-25-03

Titles
1x Heavymetalweight Champion

Hate Post Like Post