Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 04:58 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'M NOT VITA VALENTEEN!!
Miss Fury Offline
BURN IT ALL

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

05-11-2020, 07:56 AM

"Everyone needs to lay off VV, she's telling the truth, we are NOT the same person!!"

[Image: coollogo-com-27022804.png]
[Image: gppoint.png]

"I'm TOTALLY VV under this hood, but good luck proving it!"

"Or am I?"

Ms. Direction tilts her head into her hand as if in deep thought.

"What's the point of a mask, guys?"

"Sure, some may wear them because they want to hide their disgusting, mutilated, deformed, vomit-inducing faces from the world.//"

"I HEARD THAT!" Graves shouts from somewhere off-camera.

"Oh hush, you know you UGLY!!"

"Yeah..." Graves remarks with a defeated tone.

"Aww, don't be sad Gravy baby, you have other talents that more than make up for those hideous looks, but BACK ON TOPIC!!"

"Why do we wear mask?"

"The answer is to ensure that our SECRET IDENTITIES remain SECRET!"

"So maybe I'm VV, maybe I'm not. Hey, what if I'm actually Atara? That would surely add some layers of intrigue to me knocking papa Shawn out of the captains' match at Warfare, wouldn't it? OH!! Or what if I'm actually Jessalyn Hart, furious that my so call "partner" left me high and dry the first opportunity she had to break into singles competition? If I were her, I'd sure be sore knowing that the only reason I found ANY success in the XWF was that I found the right engine to latch my trailer onto. Imagine if you will, having to live with the knowledge that it took teaming with someone so much better than myself to get gold, only for ME to fuck it up both times, and then to go over a year not being able to recreate that success while Vita continued to rack up accomplishment after accomplishment. Well, it might just be enough to drive a girl insane!! But I'm not insane, and I'm not a loser, so maybe we can confirm that whatever face lies under this mask, it's not that dog-faced jobber!"

"Here's the deal for all you superheroes, not just you Vita, but all of you. You're all a bunch of fucking phonies who don't even know HOW to do what you're PRETENDING to do!"

"Ruby? Jesus Christ girl, not only do you freely allow the world to know who you are behind the mask, but you don't even bother changing your name! Then to top it off, you rip out your GoPro in the middle of missions to record promos for the XWF? You freely remove your mask off-camera, you freely talk about and air parts of your "superhero missions" for the world to see, and nobody ever stops to think that maybe, just maybe, all this hero crap is made up!? Some pretend low budget Hollywood wannabe production designed to sell tshirts, dolls, and the idea that you're not a talentless, boring, piece of shit?"

"Then there's Calvary and Salvation. Two super clowns that like to make believe that they're alien heroes here to serve truth and justice to the criminals of this world, yet I saw that sinister look in your eyes and that satisfied smirk as you pelted Vita halfway across the arena last Anarchy. For someone enlightened in the art of villainy as myself, I can see right through your hero facade, and I know you for the true villains that you are!"

"Then there's The Pink Mist. Like Ruby, you have done an AWFUL job of keeping your identity a secret. Like Ruby, you take cameras, or in your case, full production teams to record your "missions" and like Ruby, I have my suspicions that every bit of it is fake! Even if all this superhero business is the real deal, there's no denying the fact that you self centered pricks are only "fighting the good fight" for the free publicity. And bah God, it seems to work! Ruby is the Anarchy Champion, Vita and Calvary are top contenders, and more and more people are beginning to think that PLAYING SUPERHERO might get them a better position on the card!"

"We all know that's why you do it, Vita! You're not a good person. You said it yourself, you have to fight your own impulses. You're bad, not just bad, evil. You're a self-centered sociopath who is so obsessed with a belt that you've proven to be too incompetent to win, that you resort to all sorts of tricks to try and better your position in this company."

"Vicious Vita Valenteen? Yeah, that's you all right. So vicious in fact that you play with men's emotions, abandon friends, and manipulate everyone around you all for the singular purpose of desperately trying to remain relevant while you scheme your next scheme. Speaking of, how mad were you when you left Lux for Noah, only for Lux to become the most dominant man in the XWF? Sure screwed the pooch there huh? Now you're trying to cozy up to Shawn Warstien because the only good part to your act has taken an indefinite break, and you realize that fewer and fewer people seem to give a damn about poor Vita Valenteen when the far more talented AND entertaining Noah Jackson isn't around to make you interesting, right?"

"And my God, you and that Anarchy title. How did it feel to be gifted a gift as precious as a 24/7 briefcase and then go on to completely crap the bed when you cashed in? You became a "bad girl" and told the world you were better, but when it came time to prove it, you tripped, fell, and cried about your skinned knee until nobody was willing to listen to you anymore. Then you had to watch Ruby step up and do what you couldn't, but she's your hero right? No way you would want to, I dunno, break her nose with a well-placed drop kick? Soften her up with a group of deranged T.H.U.G.S.? And finally, send that phony bitch packing back to whatever shithole she came from?"

"Nah, I'm not Vita Valenteen..."

"I'm Ms. Direction, and I'm a completely different beast!"

[Image: 1invQS6.jpg]
[Image: BOBClub.png]
#JoinBOB #JoinbWo
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Miss Fury's post:
James Raven (05-11-2020), Peter Fn Gilmour (05-12-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (05-11-2020)