Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-17-2024, 04:26 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Still Vicious
Vita Frickin Valenteen Offline
Vicious Frickin Vampire

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-10-2020, 02:07 PM

"It seems like very few people believe me when I say I'm innocent, and even the ones that do, do so with doubt in their eyes." - Vita Valenteen

LET'S DO THIS!!

Vita Valenteen: "Ms. FRICKIN' Direction!! The name says it all, doesn't it? The whole point of your existence is to make people believe that you're me, right? Why else would you have Graves running around calling you VV? Why else would you go out of your way to copy MY moves, my style, my mannerisms? I would applaud your efforts, after all, you have convinced quite a few people to doubt my integrity…"

"Well actually, no, you didn't. While your antics haven't done me any favors, I have no one to blame for the lack of trust and support but myself. After all, it was me who lied about winning the Anarchy title. I sold the lie for months because I was too ashamed to admit that after all of my bravado, I wasn't up for the challenge. I painted the picture of me being a liar and a manipulator for everyone paying attention with one bad decision."

"Think I stopped there?"

"Hardly."

"I abandoned my moral code at a when because of my ego. Yeah, I was the victim of some shady tactics, but I now realize that wasn't an excuse to act the way that I did. Now I'm trying to do better. I'm trying to be the girl that I once was, and it's hard…"

"When Salvation knocked me silly last week, trust me, I wanted nothing more than to hit that…
*Deep sigh* woman with a frickin car. My first instinct was to abandon the match, head backstage, and make sure neither her nor Calvary was ever able to return."

"In other words, I wanted blood."

"But that's not me anymore. Or at least, it's not who I want to be. So I buried those feelings and I continued on with the match dispite the odds. I know it may seem weird to people who I seem to idolize Ruby, but you have to understand, she gives hope to people that are without it. She offers guidance to people who need it, and she has been there for me ever since we first became acquainted."

"Even if you take away the costume, the gadgets, and the crime fighting, Ruby is a hero, she's my hero."

"And I really don't care if that's corny, or if it makes me look weak. It's the truth, and I'm not ashamed to admit that I needed that lifeline to pull me out of the darkness that I had allowed myself to sink into."

"But you? What's your story? Why are you so determined to sully my name further than I already had? What's your motivation here? Did I wrong you? It's possible, and if I did, then I owe you an apology. I've been doing a lot of that recently, to mixed results, and that's fine. I can't blame people that I've wronged if they are hesitant to give me a second chance. But I can blame someone who goes out of their way to sabotage my efforts."

"And hey, maybe it's not your fault. Maybe Graves is the real mastermind here? Maybe your just another innocent girl to fall under his spell. If so, you need to realize who and what you've aligned yourself with, and get away as quickly as possible."

"I suspect that's not the case though. I'd say that your a willing participant in all of this. I saw the joy on your face when you and your goons attacked Ruby. I saw that same look when you kicked Shawn Warstein in the face at Warfare and further strained our already strained relationship."

"So the question again falls back to why? What are the stakes for you in all of this? How do you benefit from destroying my life? And how do you think that I'm NOT going to kick the bejesus out of you and your team of creeps and goons when this is all said and done?"

"This was all my mess to clean up to begin with, and that's exactly what I'm going to do when I get you in that ring next Anarchy. You want the world to think that Viga Valenteen is still vicious? Well you need not concern yourself with that any longer, because even though it may set me back on my journey of personal betterment, and even though it may cause Rubes to give me a tongue lashing, you girly won't be stepping into the ring with a hero. No, no, no… You're going to get everything coming to you, because the viciousness that you want the world to believe is still in me is still there, and I have no reason to hold back when the time comes for us to dance!"

"Till Anarchy, BUH-BYE, Bitch!"

STATIC...

FOLLOWED BY...

The following announcement has been paid for by Vita Valenteen.

Vita Valenteen: "Hey kids, I just wanted to remind you that true heroes don't use foul language, and they try to avoid conflict as much as possible. I'm trying, but I'm not there yet. Please, don't look to me as a role model. Instead, look at me for what I am… A cautionary tale. Stay in school, use your brain, not your fist, and if you need a real hero to inspire you to better yourself, look to the truest hero I know, The Banana Lime Blur, Ruby."

The proceeding announcement was paid for by Vita Valenteen.

[Image: VVbatlogosm.png]

1x Anarchy Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
1x Lord Of Violence (March 2022)
2x Tag Team Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
3x Heavy Metalweight Champion
1x Federweight Champion
24/7 Briefcase Winner - March 2019
2019 Tweener Of The Year

Match History
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Vita Frickin Valenteen's post:
(05-20-2020), "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (05-10-2020), Atara Raven (05-10-2020), Robert "The Omega" Main (05-15-2020), Ruby (05-10-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (05-10-2020)